Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Gibson

Always on time. Listens to you. Some staff not friendly. Nurses good

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Gibson is a first-rate family doctor who is almost always on time and who actually gets to know his patients. I feel very fortunate to have him as my physician, especially in light of a life-altering condition he has helped me with for the past three years.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very pleasant, but a pill popper. He will prescribe anything and keeping upping the dosage even through the very unpleasant side effects of the medication. Doesn't find the root of the problem. A few staff are friendly, but others quite rude.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Gibson is an exceptional doctor! Very pleased with his abilities, and is always available. Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what you are going through. Can't be happier to have him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Gibson takes the time to listen and has a wide network of fellow health professionals he can draw on to coordinate excellent care. He is also quite accessible and incredibly prompt with his appointments. He has been my family doctor through the most challenging part of my life, health-wise, and I'm happy to endorse him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. G has been a wonderful part of our family's life for several years now. The kids love him and I feel he genuinely cares. He's got a good manner about him and doesn't miss anything. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Gibson is ok when you can see him but the clinuc is like a factory production line- but when I moved to Guelph it was the only place taking patients and they make you see nurse practitoners more than I want- and then you get charge to park unless you use their pharmacy.- Not his fault but to pick a place like that to work makes it hard for patients so I can't say he is the best -surprise that people say he is second best doc in the whole city

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Gibson is an amazing physician. He is caring and empathetic and combines a strong level of clinical knowledge with excellent patient rapport. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Gibson is the best family doctor I've ever had. He's so kind, thoughtful, and a great listener. He's been my doctor for around 10 years and even though I've moved to Toronto I still commute to Guelph to have him as my doctor. An all around incredible man and highly knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Gibson is easily the best family doctor I've ever had. I've had family doctors in most of the GTA cities as I have travelled around to complete my PhD. Dr. Gibson is extremely approachable, easy to get along with, and in also a very inclusive doctor. He cares for all of his patients in a similar fashion and is overall an amazing GP. I would recommend him for anyone in the GTA or Tri-City area. He is simply the best around in Southwestern Ontario.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013