Ratings for Dr. German H. Costa

Great Dr. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Surgery was easier than expected. Dr. Costa was amazing! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I was delighted to meet Dr.Costa. He is kind, professional, and very knowledgable. He made me feel comfortable and put my worries at ease. He asked me how I personally feel, and didn't focus on my file, which was totally unexpected but welcomed! I feel better having just met this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Costa performed two surgeries on me and I am extremely satisfied with his work. Not only that, he was very supportive, gave me strength, and faith that everything will work out.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Both Dr. Costas and his staff were helpful and knowledgeable - it is refreshing to work with such a caring and professional team.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

He knew exactly what was needed, was decisive and quick- answered all my questions and put me at ease

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

full of attitute, discriminative,rude,totally diseaster.we do not recommend you to have the same experience, be careful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. German H. Costa's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in North Bergen, NJ