Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Moyer

Dr. Moyer is by far the best doctor you could ever have!!! I never second guess anything he does. I like that He also uses natural remedies along with medicine. He always makes you feel comfortable and helps with all needs or questions.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

We love dr Moyer, he is the best! So good with my newborn! We only see him at the office! He is so personable with me and always on time. He answers all of my questions

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Moyer has been terrific with our boys, he relates so well to children and always makes them feel better with Lots of humor. He gives the boys excellent advise on how to stay healthy, and asks really good questions to get to the root of any problem. He cares about their mental health as well as their physical health. But most importantly from the minute he walks into the room it's all about the child and their needs. He makes sure to speak directly to them, this is a gift to the child!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

We love Dr. Moyer! He respects our decisions as parents and allows us to choose what is best for our son. He makes great recommendations and we trust him 100%

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Great doctor so glad I picked him! Dr. Moyer always on top of everything. My son is very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

We have been with Dr. Moyer since 2001. From infancy through teens, he is an excellent doctor. His rapport with the kids is extraordinary.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

We have been with Dr. Moyer since 2002. We love him and his staff, wouldn't take our3kids anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Moyer is very knowledgeable and takes time with patients to explain the care plan. We never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Excellent rapport with my kids,knows their names outside of the office! Very knowledgeable and a great listener and teacher

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

We've seen Dr. Moyer with our 2 kids for a bit over 5 years. Everything about him has been wonderful, from squeezing us in for last minute appointments to the concern and caring when unexpected illnesses strike. We have complete trust that he identifies and solves issues the first time, every time, and love the connection he has with our kids.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Gregory M. Moyer's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1993)