Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Dudley

Terrible practice! Bad front office especially ignorant rude office manager Luz.  Made appt to see Dr, NP would come in room instead.  NP Huber was very unprofessional defensive since I wanted to see Dr.  I feared for my care. Other NP had spoken to Huber about me and was very unprofessional too. Confidentiality and ethics concerns. No compassion or loyalty for his longtime patients on the part of Dr Dudley.  Main goal was get as many patients in each day hence why he shot them off  to his 3 NPs and botox/hcg diet. Dudley does like to prescribe benzos freely with no follow up.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

You only see the nurses in this office. Good luck making an appointment with a doctor. Very unprofessional environment. I asked the nurse practitioner about a specific concern I had, and instead of examining me, she just confirmed my suspicions: "yes, probably you have it". So what's the point of going to a doctor if you can just Google your medical concerns? But that's not it. I received the bill and it was all mess. They charged me for not rendered services. SCAM! Run away!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Been seeing him since I moved to Delray Beach approximately 15 years ago man it's a genius he takes very good care of me and my family I would not see anyone else . When Dr. Dudley isn't available I see is PA which is Carol she is a wonderful individual knows her stuff takes very good care of me and the family I would not would not go to any other doctors office simply they are the best and they take very good care of whoever walks through the door if they don't know something they will take the time to look it up so they can treat you the best that they can

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr D for 13 years...he and his staff are so kind and caring. I have also seen the NP Dr.Huber who has a way of making you feel like you are her only patient, she makes you feel special. They are a great office👏👏👏👏

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Dudley's office for over 10 years. I would like to see Dr. Dudley on occasion but am always passed off to Carole Huber no matter how many times I ask for Dr. Dudley. I was told by Carole that it is just because, no matter who I ask to see, they will schedule you with whom is available. I know this is not the case because I was sitting in the waiting room and someone walked in and asked to see Dr. Dudley and was seen by Dr. Dudley. This office does provide excellent service, however, I would like to see my doctor when I ask for him. I do not find this acceptable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Who the h311 has being seeing robert for 15 years its possible but really he was a kid you follow a kid to Florida he looked so young you were scared to have him as a docter not cute like doogie houser md he looked like he was on the verge of a tantrum and he didn't look anywhere close to as brilliant as he is he looked smart but there's a difference between smart and brilliant he is very caring easy to talk to nonjudgnental very intelligent. Knowledgeable leader good Listener answer any and all questions attentive encourages paitents to stay positivity striving to keep patients happy and healthy healthy in any room your in with him he is the same. If it be his office the examination room or the hospital room he will be right there for you and truly cares about his patients👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I move to Florida for eight years. It has been a struggled to find a good primary care physician. I have been through numerous Doctors trying to find a physician that takes the time to listen and care for there patients. I am very grateful I found Dr. Dudley and his staff. they are most helpful, caring, knowledgeable and genuine people. I am very comfortable with Dr. Dudley and his staff. I have recommended several people to them who are just as pleased as me. they do there best to always accommodate me with appointments . I couldn't be happier with Dr Dudley and his staff .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Dudley for over 10 years and couldn't be happier. Him and his staff are the most helpful, caring, knowledgeable and genuine people. My family and I are all very comfortable and never doubt what he advises.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I moved to South Florida several years ago and at first struggled to find a good primary care physician. After the first appt with Dr. Dudley, I knew he was the one I was going to see for years to come. Staff is helpful and caring. If sick, they'll get you scheduled in that day. The waits usually are not long unless you're coming in last minute. Both Dudley and his assistant Carol are wonderful. They take their time and listen to your concerns and needs. They don't over prescribe and take the least aggressive approach when possible. Plus, I love that they can do the blood work in their office. Saves the trip to a lab. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Disappointed in business support and communication they have with the doctor

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Robert H. Dudley's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)