Ratings for Dr. Myriam M. Daniel

Dr. Daniel is my life line. I'm so grateful for her compassion, knowledge and willingness to listen to what's truly going on with me, as well as the respect she exhibits. A fantastic doctor, but difficult to get an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I love my doctor. She is what I have been looking for for years. She LISTEN. She is patient. Soft spoken but firm. She makes you feel as though she care about you, she sees you. you matter. In fact I talked so much about her my husband asked If l would make an appointment with her for him. I did. We have been seeing her for many years now. We are both sold on her. She is a blessing. Thank you Doc for being you. The staff is great also.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Excellent and attentive Physician. Love Her!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

My favorite physician!She doesn't pump you with medicine. Instead, she finds a real solution. A very pleasant, professional experience every time. Dr. Daniel could move all the way across the country and I'd be buying plane tickets for my office visits.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

I love this Doc. She is awesome. She actually takes time to learn about you and is not trying to make every patient a pill popper. She focuses on wellness. Awesome!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

She is such a caring doctor that takes time to listen and respond to any and all questions. She's not hestitant about requesting additional tests, lab, blood, etc. If you want a doctor that's sincere,very patient, totally focused on helping you to get better, she's the one. She also loves God and has faith. The best doctor I've ever seen. I encountered numerous medical conditions running from doctor to doctor until I found her. She became the captain that I so greatly needed to steer my ship in the right direction.If you believe in prayers,she's truly blessed by Godand full of faith.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

helpful,polite,goodlistner,believe in God and sets an example as to what she precribes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Myriam M. Daniel's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)