I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD WORDS REGARDING DR. HOROWITZ AND HIS STAFF.FROM MY FIRST ENCOUNTER THE STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL , FRIENDLY AND VERY INFORMATIVE. DR.HOROWITZ WAS KIND, CAREING AND DISCUSSED THOUROUGHLY WHAT I COULD EXPECT IN REGARD TO RECOVERY AND MY EXPECTED RESULT. I AM SO THRILLED WITH MY NEW MORE YOUTHFUL LOOK AND COMPLIMENTS. I WAS HOPING FOR A 10 YEAR IMPROVEMENT, I AM HEARING “20” YEARS YOUNGER THAN MY AGE!!! AND HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE FAMILY BY EVERYONE IN OFFICE. ENTIRE EXPERIENCE IS A +.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Horowitz has a great bedside manner and is very approachable, not intimidating like so many doctors. I felt comfortable enough with him after just one meeting to go ahed and schedule my surgery. I am happy to report the entire process from beginning to end exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier w/ my result.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had a Lite Lift with Dr. Horowitz in Oct 2014. I am very happy with the result. My face looks younger and very natural. Dr. Horowitz is very personal and easy to talk to. I am thinking about have a forehead lift with him.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I recently had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Horowitz. I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Horowitz and his staff from my very first appointment. The staff made me feel comfortable and everyone was very helpful. Dr. Horowitz made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. The surgery went as well as I could have ever hoped and I had very little pain, as he used Exparel for my pain management. The area was numb for three days and there was no pain after that. I am thrilled with my results and my experience was such a good one that I wanted to write a review and give my highest recommendation to Dr. Horowitz and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

The staff was very helpful, Dr. Horowitz answered all my questions and I couldn't be happier with the results. They also take an interest during the healing process to ensure your recovery is on track and as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Horowitz and his highly trained staff for your procedure you may be thinking of doing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I have already had a rhinoplasty and he did a beautiful job. I'm going back for a breast augmentation. I know he has the magic fingers so I hope it goes well. If you want someone to do your surgery pick him! He has much experience, is a published author and has won awards that has described him as one of the top doctors in America.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I had been wanting to do breast augmentation surgery since I started growing breasts. I unfortunately got stuck with tuberous breasts, which I hated!!! I'm a very picky person therefore picking my surgeon was a BIG deal I went to several consultations and Dr. Horowitz was my last one, I knew from the second I started speaking to him that I wanted him to perform my surgery. He was such a friendly doctor, took the time to actually talk to me and answered every question I had. His staff was also amazing, everyone was friendly and nice (I had gone to consultations where the staff was rude and didnt care for the patient). The office is also beautiful and very clean. Everything about doctor Horowitz felt right. And now only a week after my surgery I could not be happier with my results. My breasts look beautiful, FINALLY!! I had a breast augmentation mastopexy with a periareolar incision behind the muscle. My recovery is going very well and I've gone to my first post op & everythings great!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

had work done with Dr Horowitz 7 years ago and going again for another procedure. very proffesional and excelent work

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

From the moment I stepped into Dr. Horowitz's office, I felt confident in my decision to have my minor face lift procedure done there. The staff was knowledgeable and, from the first, Dr. Horowitz was kind, patient, and, I felt, genuinely interested in me as a person. Everything went very well. I still look like "me" with a face that doesn't fall forward every time I look down.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Jed H Horowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD WORDS REGARDING DR. HOROWITZ AND HIS STAFF.FROM MY FIRST ENCOUNTER THE STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL , FRIENDLY AND VERY INFORMATIVE. DR.HORO..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Horowitz has a great bedside manner and is very approachable, not intimidating like so many doctors. I felt comfortable enough with him after just one meeti..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a Lite Lift with Dr. Horowitz in Oct 2014. I am very happy with the result. My face looks younger and very natural. Dr. Horowitz is very personal and ea..."

December 25, 2014
  • City changed from "HUNTINGTON BEACH" to "Newport Beach"

June 21, 2013