Ratings for Dr. Jed H Horowitz

Every day my smile gets bigger when I see the changes to my face in the mirror. Dr. Horowitz really listens, answers all your questions, his staff if great--I am so happy I was referred to him by another very satisfied patient!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Horowitz and his staff are wonderful! they were very polite and kind. Dr Horowitz was very nice and patient, he was happy to answer a page of questions I brought to my consultation. He is very knowledgable , attentive has so much experience that all fear and insecurity went away when I finish my consultation. My experience with Dr Horowitz exceed my expectations!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

What is it like to see a plastic surgeon for the first time to discuss an elective surgical procedure? Meeting with Dr Horowitz and Patient Coordinator and Anna was so educational, so rewarding, and so comforting that I knew this caring doctor was the right choice for me. I have waited a really long time to stop staring at my beloved late mother in the mirror and rediscover what it feels like to see me in there instead. Dr Horowitz and Anna gave me hope, confidence, and convinced my sceptical husband that this is the best thing for me. There was very little waiting time, the very busy doctor made me feel as though I was his only patient, and he was kind and receptive to my insecurities and my needs. There was no judgement, only encouragement. There was no pressure to sign on the dotted line. The decision was mine and no matter how many questions I had after I left, Anna was a simple email or phone call away. We are all on a journey, and how we feel about ourselves makes all the difference. Dr Horowitz is the answer to my prayer.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

From the first day my mom and I met Dr. Horowitz we both felt immediate feelings of comfort and trust with him. Dr. Horowitz is a friendly, professional, caring and honest man. So far I have received breast implants with augmentation and liposuction procedures by Dr. Horowitz and with both procedures I had no complications and I recovered quickly. I am very pleased with the outcome of my beast implants and augmentation and I will soon be following up my liposuction procedure with the VelaShape to complete my new look. I would and will highly recommend Dr. Horowitz to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Horowitz!! You are a superior surgeon in my book!! 😊 Stacy Breffle

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD WORDS REGARDING DR. HOROWITZ AND HIS STAFF.FROM MY FIRST ENCOUNTER THE STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL , FRIENDLY AND VERY INFORMATIVE. DR.HOROWITZ WAS KIND, CAREING AND DISCUSSED THOUROUGHLY WHAT I COULD EXPECT IN REGARD TO RECOVERY AND MY EXPECTED RESULT. I AM SO THRILLED WITH MY NEW MORE YOUTHFUL LOOK AND COMPLIMENTS. I WAS HOPING FOR A 10 YEAR IMPROVEMENT, I AM HEARING “20” YEARS YOUNGER THAN MY AGE!!! AND HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE FAMILY BY EVERYONE IN OFFICE. ENTIRE EXPERIENCE IS A +.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Horowitz has a great bedside manner and is very approachable, not intimidating like so many doctors. I felt comfortable enough with him after just one meeting to go ahed and schedule my surgery. I am happy to report the entire process from beginning to end exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier w/ my result.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had a Lite Lift with Dr. Horowitz in Oct 2014. I am very happy with the result. My face looks younger and very natural. Dr. Horowitz is very personal and easy to talk to. I am thinking about have a forehead lift with him.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I recently had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Horowitz. I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Horowitz and his staff from my very first appointment. The staff made me feel comfortable and everyone was very helpful. Dr. Horowitz made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. The surgery went as well as I could have ever hoped and I had very little pain, as he used Exparel for my pain management. The area was numb for three days and there was no pain after that. I am thrilled with my results and my experience was such a good one that I wanted to write a review and give my highest recommendation to Dr. Horowitz and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

The staff was very helpful, Dr. Horowitz answered all my questions and I couldn't be happier with the results. They also take an interest during the healing process to ensure your recovery is on track and as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Horowitz and his highly trained staff for your procedure you may be thinking of doing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Jed H Horowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)