Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. Ruyle

I had my ACL fixed due to being completely torn. He was straight forward saying that surgery to repair it needed to happen. We set up surgery and everything went as planned. I followed up with therapy at my home town. I am grateful for his talents as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

this doctor has been very understanding and always helpful. I am very grateful that I found him (good work doc.)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I had an infection following surgery and he did not treat it, decided to just "watch" it. Meanwhile the infection was getting worse. After several months he finally referred me to a specialist and I have had to undergo subsequent surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I went to Dr. Ruyle to get my torn cartiledge corrected. He performed arthroscopy knee surgery to repair it. It did not work. I have been back to him 4 times (in 3 week intervals) for follow ups because I still had swelling/fluid on my knee. It has been 8 months and I still have pain & swelling. I ended up on this website trying to find a different doctor to go to. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Great, thourough, compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr. Stephen D. Ruyle's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)

HealthFirst