Ratings for Dr. Pamela J. Irby

She's been my dr. For over 2 years, she also delivered my son.she's so patient and really listens to you and is willing to look outside the box I would highly recommend dr.Irby

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Love Dr. Irby!! She has been taking care of my daughter and her OI for the last year. She may not know every thing about this disease but has worked hard at making sure she research and keeps up on what is going on whith her~

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Irby has been very kind and helpful to my family. She has always shown compassion and true concern. I would reccomend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Irby delivered 2 out 3 of my kids! she would have delivered the 3rd too had i not become a high risk pregnancy! She remains our family dr since 2003 and the childrens pediatrician as well!! She is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Irby is one of the finest doctors you will find in Oregon. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Oh my Dr Irby is the best, She is caring, takes her time with you and explains everything... She goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you need and your taken care of... Her nurse Frankie is also awesome as well.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Irby is an amazing, caring, genuine, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Pamela J. Irby's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redmond, OR