Ratings for Dr. Kevork Peltekian

I payed over 1700 to come to halifax because the health care system in NL is so bad, so they referred me to Peltekian and I come here and the staff tells me I have to wait a year. Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I am so pleased to have Dr. Peltekian for my gastroenterologist/hepatologist. He has seen me through the past 10+ years with hepatitis c & liver transplant. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, kind & caring, including family in discussions regarding treatments. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Kevork Peltekian is a great Doctor. He makes me feel at ease and is a real sweetheart. I am so glad that he is my Liver Specialist. He is very professional and explains everything to me, so when I leave his office, I don't have any questions left unanswered.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

DR. PELTEKIAN IS VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING THE FACTS OF MY CASE. HE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE ABOUT THE PROCEDURE, AS WELL AS WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER. HE NEVER MAKES YOU FEEL RUSHED.HE'S ONE OF THE BEST!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. P is an amazing Dr. and he is very very good with patients and their families. I hope to never have to see other dr's when he retires. QE2 is very lucky to have a physician of his caliber and character.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr P has both top knowledge as well as people skills to make sure you have best care and experience.I ve told the story to many folks about the first time I met him, 10 minutes before he was to perform a biopsy of my liver, and by 3 minutes prior to the procedure, I felt completely confidant that I was in the right hands. Over the past 10 years, he has reinforced that feeling. He is one of the good ones.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr Peltekian was my dad's doctor and he made my father who was not a hospital kind of guy,comfortable with being there,explaining things to him in laymans terms.He was very knowledgeable and concerned with my dad's deteriorating condition.He even took time to speak to me directly after dad's appt was done.There are not many specialists who will repeat everything they just said again to another family member, especially with their busy schedules.I am so glad he was dad's doctor and that both of my parents felt comfortable with talking to him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Well i have now been a patient of Dr Peltekians for a few years,and the old saying a new broom sweps cleans sure pertains to these matters Last time in hospital his residents didnt write orders before procedures,also i had a scope done wasnt askked about IF i wanted a student,i got one..Dr Peltekians practice is a BIG LET DOWN for me.He takes allot of time off,who knows what is going on but if you are a doctor i do believe your first love should be your patients if you want to be a teacher so be it BUT NOT AT YOUR PATIENTS EXPENSE....

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

great doctor, always friendly, and explains everything fully so you understand it, makes you feel better about what is wrong, even though its usually pretty bad

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

One of the most personable doctors I've ever seen. Made me feel at home immediately and spoke in layman's terms, but not talking down. Glad I found him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010