Ratings for Dr. Melissa Champe-Seagle

I think she is great. Always nice and helpful. Takes time to listen. Compassionate. Answers my questions. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Some of the staff is okay but Vicky I guess she’s a receptionist has a way of making me feel like I’m burdening when I try to schedule an appointment. I like the doctor for the most part.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

She has been my primary care doctor for over 15 years now and I cannot imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

She has treated my family for years including my children. She is trained as an internist to treat older children. She has taken care of my daughter since she turned 8. We have always been satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

she is a joke when it comes to being sick was treating me for a problem with my enter ear i switched dr. and new one found Parkinson, and cancer i fell if i had not changed i would be dead now. my blood work had showed cancer cells for some time and she never said anything about it.I am not the only one this happen to

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I had taken my child to her and found out that she is really an internist who do not have real training in seeing children. I personally almost never see her and always end up seeing her PA

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Seagle is a great Family/General Dr. Great for general/simple problems. She basically is a great primary Dr. She is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I never felt comfortable with this Dr. She seemed so unsure of herself.She never followed up on things.It would be up to me to determine the next step.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008