Ratings for Dr. Rashda Kaif

I have been a patient of Dr Kaif for many years; I have recommended to friends and relatives. She and her staff always give attention each patients needs,

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I randomly picked this medical practice over a decade ago due to proximity to home and work. In that time I have been entirely pleased with the friendly and professional staff and with Dr Kaif's caring attention to patients. So much so that I referred two brothers, including my younger brother with his complex troubles with disabilities from stroke, including chronic pain management. I highly recommend IM Specialists and Dr Kaif.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

DrKaif and her staff is very courteous and helpful

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Being a patient of Dr. Kaif has been one of the most pleasurable experiences of all time. Thank you for all your hard work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The staff is good and the place is always kept clean. Doctor kaif is a great doctor I been going to her for a few years now

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kaif for years. I drive there even though I have others closer. Dr, Kaif if a compassionate, competent Internal Medicine Physician. The staff is couteous and caring. It's very hard to find an IM Doctor Who will take the time with you that you need as well as see you for your "whole" self. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I was there looking for a PCP. I have chronic pain for which I have been under the care of pain management and proceed to give her my medical history, which included surgery in 2010 when I had my neck cut open to fuse C5/C6. I have spinal cord compression and take medication for chronic pain...but I wasn't there for that. Again, I was looking for a PCP. This "professional" tells me: "You need to find a drug rehab center" "You're a beautiful young woman and I won't watch you destroy your life" "We're not going to be a good match for each other" "I don't mean to disrespect you" REALLY? I have NEVER in my entire life been treated with such disrespect. I wasn't there asking for medication...I WAS LOOKING FOR A PCP. What a judgmental, pompous, arrogant woman! I have filed a compliant with my health insurance and will continue to share my story warning people about this obnoxious "professional." Not sure what she's looking for in a patient...perfect health? SHE'S A BUMBLING IDIOT!

Submitted August 25, 2016

Seems like these days doctor don't check you out like they should they treat the symptoms and not the problem, and afraid to give you pain meds when they know you are in pain and she is one of those doctor

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I had an extremely negative experience at Dr. Kaif's office. They did not send me to Dr. Kaif even though my insurance company assigned me to her. They had 'Nurse Sharon' see me in lieu of Dr. Kaif. They told me that Nurse Sharon was the equivalent of a doctor. I have a very difficult condition which is celiac. I have been chronically ill for many years. My illness has been severe. My symptoms are unusual and wide-ranging. I told them that I have celiac but that I am undiagnosed also. I explained that my insurance company would not fund the testing of celiac to confirm it. I did pass my blood test meaning that I have a 98% chance of also having celiac (damage to the duodenum), but my duodenum has not been investigated. My gastro doctor himself explained to me that it was therefore impossible for me to be diagnosed as a celiac. But I have celiac. Nurse Sharon said that I was a charlatan and a liar. She said that my story is ridiculous. I explained to her that I have a life-threatening allergic response to glutten. It is true. When the gastro doctor wanted me to eat bread for the blood test I knew that it would make me very ill. I did it anyway. And after 5 slices of bread in 2 days I was hit with a life-threatening allergic response from that bread. Nurse Sharon raised her hand at me and yelled that I would not be allowed to continue this story in her office. She did not believe me. I know from experience that doctors who do not understand celiac and that this is my condition do very stupid things. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE. And so it made no sense for me to stay in the office. My advice to everybody is to flee Dr. Kaif. People like her should be put out of business. I am putting a complaint into the medical board for that very purpose.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I really liked the office when I first went, but I'm in good health and haven't had to go to the doctor in about three years. But now that I have a cough I want to get checked out, the receptionist says that they have to process me as a new patient and won't accept me for a sick visit. So, they can't schedule me for a week. I understand that you need to get paperwork done, but is it possible to treat the patient in a timely manner, too? Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Rashda Kaif's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1986)