Ratings for Dr. Rashda Kaif

Everytime I come the staff is really friendly. Dr. Kaif always shows concern in everything that's wrong with my health. She keeps in communication with all my Dr's to make they're all on the same page.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I arrived 5 minutes late and they told me i had to reschedule

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Kaif for many years; I have recommended to friends and relatives. She and her staff always give attention each patients needs,

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I randomly picked this medical practice over a decade ago due to proximity to home and work. In that time I have been entirely pleased with the friendly and professional staff and with Dr Kaif's caring attention to patients. So much so that I referred two brothers, including my younger brother with his complex troubles with disabilities from stroke, including chronic pain management. I highly recommend IM Specialists and Dr Kaif.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

DrKaif and her staff is very courteous and helpful

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Being a patient of Dr. Kaif has been one of the most pleasurable experiences of all time. Thank you for all your hard work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

The staff is good and the place is always kept clean. Doctor kaif is a great doctor I been going to her for a few years now

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kaif for years. I drive there even though I have others closer. Dr, Kaif if a compassionate, competent Internal Medicine Physician. The staff is couteous and caring. It's very hard to find an IM Doctor Who will take the time with you that you need as well as see you for your "whole" self. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I was there looking for a PCP. I have chronic pain for which I have been under the care of pain management and proceed to give her my medical history, which included surgery in 2010 when I had my neck cut open to fuse C5/C6. I have spinal cord compression and take medication for chronic pain...but I wasn't there for that. Again, I was looking for a PCP. This "professional" tells me: "You need to find a drug rehab center" "You're a beautiful young woman and I won't watch you destroy your life" "We're not going to be a good match for each other" "I don't mean to disrespect you" REALLY? I have NEVER in my entire life been treated with such disrespect. I wasn't there asking for medication...I WAS LOOKING FOR A PCP. What a judgmental, pompous, arrogant woman! I have filed a compliant with my health insurance and will continue to share my story warning people about this obnoxious "professional." Not sure what she's looking for in a patient...perfect health? SHE'S A BUMBLING IDIOT!

Submitted August 25, 2016

Seems like these days doctor don't check you out like they should they treat the symptoms and not the problem, and afraid to give you pain meds when they know you are in pain and she is one of those doctor

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Rashda Kaif's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1986)

GHI