Ratings for Dr. George J. Ayyad

He is the most unprofessional man in Staten Island.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Just called to ask office hours to see if it will be convenient for me from work in Manhattan. I was asked "who is this please?" I gave my name then was asked "from?" My response was Staten Island and was told "I will need more information than that!" (with an attitude). I explained that I just needed office hours and finally was given that. I will not be going there... It's a pity that rude staff affects the doctor's income and they don't care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Ayyad is thorough, intelligent and takes time with each patient. He listens to his patients concerns and really shows that he cares. As others have mentioned, the wait time can make you nuts. Dr. Ayyad is very kind, a real "mensch". I think the staff is often stressed due to the large number of patients the doctor sees each day. I have found them to be very helpful and friendly, but overworked.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have been with Dr. Ayyad since 19 and am now 32 and can honestly say I am pleased with his services. He diagnosed me right away with a heart murmur. Something that I never knew I had. I now receive my annual cardio tests to ensure I am healthy. Every time I have been under the weather his diagnosis are accurate and I am treated with great success. Wait times are long and his staff could be a little friendlier but above all impeccable bed side manner and knowledge is at it's best.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Wait times are never under an hour and I have waited up to two and a half. Doctor is talented but often distracted.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

great dr my mother been with him for yrs just a few day ago visit my mom at si hospital a few time and that mad my mother so happy and secure she did not want to gone on with her surgery untill he show up thank you dr george from her son luis reyes

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. Ayyad is very caring and knowledgeable, his diagnoses and treatment cured my problem. I have a lot of respect for him. I wish the wait time improved.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

excellent internist/diagnostician.....Incredibly knowledgeable. Takes his time with patients and is not rushing throught appointments, thus longer than average wait times. But, the wait pays off. This man saved my life last year, just by looking at me. I have been his patient since he went into private practice and I have amazing respect for him. Dealt with a disabled family member of m ine for many yhars and has always been available when called.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr Ayyad is an execellent doctor.He is knowledgeable,compassionate,very thorough and treats his patients with respect. My family loves him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Ayyad was my late dad's doctor and treated Dad with such compassion and thoroughness that I had to choose him as my physician. He is now also my husband's primary physician too. My husband is a recovering stroke victim and Dr. Ayyad is very, very thorough. My only negative would be that the wait time is horrendous - I've spent many times waiting over 1 and 1/2 hours. Also, his staff could be a bit more courteous.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. George J. Ayyad's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1985)