Ratings for Dr. ED J. Huggett

I suffer from color blindness and Dr. Huggett did an amazing job of finding exactly the right lenses to correct for my color blindness and he charged a fraction of what another optometrist quoted for the same correction. Dr. Huggett took his time, explained a number of issues relating to eye health and made certain I was comfortable with each step of the procedure. I can now pass the color blindness test with flying colors (no pun intended). Best optometrist I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

This is the most uniformed Dr I have ever experienced. Not only did he sell me a useless $4000 program for my son, he also sent me to the collections agency twice for bills already paid. The worst, however, is that he failed to detect my narrow angle glaucoma which two other doctors said was virtually impossible to miss. Without detecting this I would have gone blind. Thank God two other doctors picked it up but now I have to go in for surgery immediately to save my sight. Dr Huggett should not be allowed to play with people's eyes and should leave the doctoring to people who know what they are doing!

Submitted December 3, 2012

Worst experience ever! Dirty office. Dr. Never cleaned equipment or his hands before or after he examined my daughter's eyes. Kept me waiting over three weeks for glasses and refused to give me the prescription. Said that only he could have the glasses made. When I finally got them I took to am independent Dr. who said they did not match what Dr. nugget said they would be. I would never recommend Dr. Edward Huggett

Submitted October 15, 2012

I not only received an eye examination but an education about my eyes.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr. ED J. Huggett's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company