Ratings for Dr. Thomas Mazzone

Went to the clinic with my 9 year old daughter. This man walked , didn't even say hi , just looked at her and stated "get up, take your jacket off" . I hav seen him a few times in the past and did not like him. After having to literally beg him to give this child an antibiotic as I knew she needed one... I would never waste our time again seeing this poor excuse of a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr Mazzone....I have seen him many times and he has always been right on the money with the diagnosis and at getting me the help I needed. He has sent me for blood tests and xrays and even an ultrasound at one point. I find that he is very compassionate and has always taken the time to answer my questions and offer suggestions on the best way to handle the problem. I find the staff at the clinic is always friendly and treats us very well. It is not always easy to find a doctor and staff that you feel you can trust and are comfortable seeing...thank you to you all for a job well done.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I was very impressed with the doctor. He was very kind and answered my questions. He ordered a test before handing out antibiotics. Even the hospital didn't do this. I would join the group saying I would like to have him as a family doctor. Maybe people react to how we treat them. Lake Street is my favorite clinic. Always had professional service there!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Most impressed with the short time waiting to see the doctor. Staff very friendl and helpful. Dr Mazzone spends time with you and is very thorough. Best walk-in I've been to. He is a credit to his profession!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Amazing doctor. I've been to him several times for various reasons from athletic injuries to stomach infections and he is always nothing but helpful. Great sense of humour and very knowledgeable. He's always very thorough and takes every step to address all my concerns. Was quite upset that I couldn't have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

ive had gout problems 4 yrs now, and im from port my doc over on pelham rd, soo there times i just go to the walk in clinic over on lake to get any meds i need, so i got to meet dr mazzone and i was like im going to be rushed, but far from that he ask whts wrong i told him, and and right away he said it was flared up and ask wht i eat, i told him and he took a lil time to explained how to control it, and give me enough pills that took care of it, i like to get him as my doc

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Don't waste your time! The guy has no bed side manner at all. I don't even think he knows how to talk to people. Stay away!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I only have one experience with Dr. Mazzone. I arrived at the clinic and was taken in immediately (wow). Dr Mazzone took a great deal of time to discuss my medical condition, and how best to treat it. He was thorough, and took time for pleasantries. This was the first time in over a decade or two that I didn't feel rushed though a medical appointment. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Great Doctor. Only go to Lin lake clinic when he's in!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Horrible doctor, I went to the clinic for pelvic pain after moving to the area and he spent about 30 seconds with me, told me he didn't have time to actually check anything, but wrote a prescription for antibiotics telling me that hopefully the medication would work. Also seemed really uncomfortable about the idea of performing a pelvic exam on a female and actually said to me "I can look down there if you want me too, but I probably won't see anything anyway". Don't know how this man got his medical licence in the first place and how he has managed to keep it! On behalf of all women out there, please do not go to this man if you have an issue, you're better off just asking a random stranger on the street.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015