Ratings for Dr. Paul Eagan

Great doctor. Compassionate, caring. He delivered my two children and is the best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

worked for Doc Eagan in Gagetown; great guy & great doctor. Always willin to teach & explain. Doc, don't know if you read this, but get on facebook Dude!-gerry connors

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Good doctor who knows his stuff and listens to his patients. He always takes the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I was talking to a group of friends the other day about Dr. Eagan and it was nice to hear about all the positive experiences that everyone had had. To a person they all enjoyed his professionalism and care. He provided excellent and compassionate health care to all of us that had him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I had repeatedly awful experiences with Dr. Eagan. He would not answer the nurses' requests to come to the hospital when my baby was in distress, and I could hear them complaining. After a difficult c-section, he never came to see me during hospital stay. My C-section scar was atrocious and had to be corrected by another dr. Between children, I had an IUD, and he cut the string too short, hence it was 'lost in space' and I had to have surgery to remove it. I should have left when I saw him skimming over the instructions. I didn't realize what poor bedside manner he had until I went to Dr. Murdock for my next child, and found out how terrific dr. Murdock was. I don't think the province lost out when Eagan left, and I have never been critical of a medical professional before.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr Eagan no longer has his practice but I wanted to say he was the best doctor (OB/GYN) I ever had. He delivered my three children and even took over some of my GP's duties as my GP was horrible.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008