Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Myers

Has to reschedule my appointment several times because doctor 'ran' behind. Over book appointments. Why are we patients at the merciest of the doctor!!! Apparently if you have private insurance and not Medcaid, you are not a priority to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

He and his staff was unreally rude,he has a HORRIBLE bed side manner!Mister Motely should not be practing medicine at all.He thinks the would should stop when he wanted it too.My 700 a week was his doctor fee and also the meds at 375 a pop that never worked but I kepted going cause he was the only one that could help with what I was going through,so he felt he could belittle,talk down to me treat me as if I was nothing,I really hope if this if helps anyone!I"ll be happy in my life.What ever problem you have drive frather,pay more,just dont give in and go too this----------get my point?

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I offered my medical files, not interested. Lost my file and never remembered why I was there. He was rude most of the time and just didn't seem to know what he was doing.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Has always gotten me in same day or next day.Have gotten referals quickly.Has been available for questions i have

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

does not care about his patients, is very lax on getting referals when needed. Pt doesn't come first, he is rude on the phone and in person. Can't understand him half the time because he is either mumbling, doesn't look at patient or can't remember what he was talking about. I have serious doubts about his abilities to perform correctly and to diagnose anything correctly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr. Charles E. Myers's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)