Ratings for Dr. Alan Tipermas

he's no therapist, doesn't even pretend to think or care about your issues. I think of him as my drug dealer.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

You will never find a doctor like this in these days and times. He is caring, intelligent, returns phone calls and always has your best interest at heart. He is a true asset to his profession. I am a Registered Nurse of 35 years and I can tell you doctors like this are a rarity. A+

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. TIPPERMAS FOR SEVERAL YEARS FOR DEPRESSION. I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE UNDERSTANDING AND SINCERELY CONCERNED WITH HELPING ME. HE IS COMPASSIONATE AND EASY TO RELATE TO. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE SEEKING HELP.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

My experience was great.... I found out that the thoughts and feelings I was having were perfectly "normal" under the circumstances. He is extremely straight forward and easy to talk to for the brief time I'm there for med management as well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

very poor treatment: brusk, rushed, poor questions, unresponsive to emergencies, poor knowledge of prescribed drug side effects

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I consider Dr. Tipermas a gift from God; I have never had a better psychiatrist and have been dealing with depression and anxiety since high school. I've seen many doctors over the years but he is hands down the best. He makes certain you are comfortable with your medications and discusses their effectiveness, side effects, and anything else you are concerned with. He also routinely talks with my psychologist to be sure my therapy is going well too and I am being fully taken care of. He returns phone calls on the same day you've called if possible and lets you know beforehand when he won't be in the office. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Tippermas saved my husband's life and our marriage.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Knowledgeable and capable-you feel that you are in good hands. Returns phone calls.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Alan Tipermas's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1980)

• Aetna Hmo
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons