You may also like

The Doctor is rude and nasty... The staff is unprofessional...

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I was suppose to be a new pt. I called Saturday and was told to come in on Monday. She came late like a bat out of HE doule hockey sticks, asking her secretary guy who is this person and saying who acheduled her talking about me then she approached me like a wild woman asking who scheduled me, she told me that I would have to wait after the scheduled patients then after 10 minutes her secretary told me I wold have to reschedule after I waited almost an hour, this doctor won't ever have to worry about being bothered my me again with her rude self, I felt very uncomfortable in that office, this is how she treats new patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

She is very knowledgeable but isn't as professional as I expected her to be. The wait was phenomenal, I waited well over an hour to be called in and then spent maybe 20 minutes with her in the exam room. I felt uncomfortable in the waiting room. I had to call multiple times to get my results from cat scans and labs from them. I was told I would be called back, that never happened so I proceeded going to the hospital myself and getting a copy of the cd and results from them. I am writing this while waiting to be seen for the second time and after this I will not be back. She definitely knew what she was doing but the experience I got out of it is driving me away...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I walked in as a woman was telling telling the front desk that she had waited an hour past her appointment time and just couldn't wait anymore, she was leaving. Finally when it was my turn she told me I had a medical condition that I do not have because she misread my test results. She was also very unprofessional and made me wait while she discussed ways to get more patients because she currently see 20 a day and want 30 a day. She asked me the same questions 5 times because she said she wanted to see if I would change my answers.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Very kind and helpful, I don't know what everyone is talking about. But she does tend to run late.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I went there the for a second opinion. Overall shes very helpful, really takes the time to listen to you which is something that unfortunately you don't get with most docs anymore. The wait time was definitely long (although I've had worse), so bring a book.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I have been under Dr. Jasper's care for more than 20 years. She has been the most caring, knowledgeable doctor that I have ever visited. There is no one else I would trust my health with. She has demonstrated a level of care and genuine concern for me unlike any of the average doctors in practice today. Her dedication to healthcare and her profession exceeds her fellow professionals, and she is an inspiration to many of her patients. She not only gives the best of care, but she gives you what we all need the most…hope.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Saw her on several occassions. She's a very cold, disinterested, unprofessional woman. Guessing she's only in it for the money, but who knows. Kept patients waiting so she could discuss weekend plans on her cell phone. Final visit was when her office overbooked. It was a sunny afternoon. They told everyone to leave, just like that, no explanation. We had all been sitting there well over an hour. A waste of my time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I've never met a more knowledgeable, sincere and serious endocrinologist. Dr. Jasper is truly one of the best in the field.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Josephine V. Jasper's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1985)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The Doctor is rude and nasty... The staff is unprofessional..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would have given her 0 stars if their were that option. First and last time I will ever go to her for help."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was suppose to be a new pt. I called Saturday and was told to come in on Monday. She came late like a bat out of HE doule hockey sticks, asking her secretary ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is very knowledgeable but isn't as professional as I expected her to be. The wait was phenomenal, I waited well over an hour to be called in and then spent ..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I walked in as a woman was telling telling the front desk that she had waited an hour past her appointment time and just couldn't wait anymore, she was leaving...."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16000'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16000'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014