Ratings for Dr. Kevin J Goniu

An exceptional physician. Thankfully, he has been my primary care doctor for the past 30 years. I wouldn't even consider another physician.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have seen Dr. Goniu for seven years now, and find him thorough, up-to-date, approachable, kind, insightful, and professional. He saw me through a cancer battle, and followed every detail of my treatment, even though it was at a hospital he doesn't practice at. I highly recommend him as a person and capable doctor. I cannot compliment him too highly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

He's been my doctor for 17 years. Used to be good but he is not longer. Now you get treated as a number. If you get more than five minutes of his time you are lucky.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have been going to him for years. Best physician I have ever seen. Concerned, thoughtful, patient.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Very concerned and willing to listen.Has treated my family for many years with no complaints.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

He kept falling asleep during my last physical. Overworked, rude, and just walks out of the room in the middle of a conversation. His nurse just told me she spent 2 minutes on the phone with me and did not have any more time to waste talking to me. My family is leaving the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Rude and inattentive doctor. I went to him for a couple months and have never been treated with such disrespect as a person. It was noticed in the hospital and a nurse even suggested that I get another physician.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

good

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Kevin J Goniu's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med