Ratings for Dr. John P. Maguire

The entire office is professional, and knowlegable about the procedure. The time that is taken with the patient and spouse to understand is remarkable.No question is considered to small.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

The poster above is wromg, he does do laprascopic surgeries, I know this because he did mine! I trust him, and he saved my life!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Maguire cares about his patients very much. I have known him for many years. I have had the RNY surgery, and done very well. His group monitors their patients and do everything possible to help you be well. They have support groups every month. Both the doctors and his staff attend to answer any questions about bariatric surgery. More than any other I have seen. He is a very quiet man, and shy but very easy to approach with any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Maguire saved my life 15 years ago. Yeah, his bedside manner could use a bit of work, but I'd rather have a quiet and good surgeon than a jovial and sloppy one. Also, his specialty, the BPD, is probably not done laproscopically anywhere on Earth.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

he has no bedside manors and is not able to do laperscopic

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. Maguire is excellent. I cannot rave about him more. He is an excellent surgeon and doctor. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr. John P. Maguire's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1973)