Ratings for Dr. Molly J. Zittel

Dr. Zittel makes you feel like your a bother to her !! She doesn't even say hi when she walks in . Just "what are you here for ". You can't talk to her . Unless your 85 or older then maybe you'll like her . For years I would only see the assistant but he left last year . Definitely remember why I never wanted to see her 😩😩😩😩

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I will be looking for a new primary care physician. Her staff (nurse?) took my height and weight and measured me as 2" shorter than last year. Dr. Zittel performed a breast exam during a routine physical without the courtesy of asking me if I was comfortable with her doing this. She then told me to roll over onto my side for a rectal exam (!!!) and stated that it was standard procedure for an annual physical. I refused and ended the visit. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I do not think there is a more outdated unprofessional practice in NY. If you are not there very early you can get denied service, and then charged a fee. Awful personality and rude. She does not like her job. Always late to show up and never calls back. Her staff are just as bad. Is there a rating below 1 star????

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

The Worst Doctor I have ever encountered. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

If it wasn't for Tom the PA she wouldn't have a practice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I was exactly on time for my appointment- I usually see Tom, a most excellent PA, before I even sat down in the waiting room I was taken for weigh-in and escorted to an exam room where I waited less than two minutes.. and Dr. Zittel came in. She took time to speak with me, did an exam, ordered my annual blood work and got on the computer and ordered me a scrip. It was waiting at Tops pharmacy when I got there. Blood work came back and I was called and the results were gone over in detail. I can't fathom some of the poor reviews on this site- so she doesn't take credit cards. So what. I find Dr. Molly to be thorough, professional and personable, and high marks to my regular PA Tom and the staff.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Absolutely the worst. Won't even take credit cards for Bill payment. Will wait for the collection agency to call, they take credit cards and she gets even less. She's a moron...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Zittel was prompt, kind and practical. She went over my blood test results in detail and did a very complete exam. I recommend her. Deb pound

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

this woman is a horror. she does not look you in the eye when she speaks to you. she checks your vitals and tells you to go for all these tests and never gets back to you with results. I had to pick up my blood results and figure out how to read them myself. then when I made a second apt she stuck me with her nurse practioner. then the third visit out of the blue I suddenly had hypothyroidism and as she has her back to me writing out the perscription I told her I want to try a holistic supplement before going on a perscription. she said oh well come back in six months id love to see the results! she does not call in perscriptions to the pharmacy, does not return phone calls and is extremely rude. I fired her as my primary and found a wonderful new dr I have gone to for years now and has told me I do not nor ever did have a thyroid problem. hmmm wondercwhat else she has misdiagnosed. I wouldnt trust her at all. she should be kinder to her patience then maybe she would keep them.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Very rude, and unhelpful. horrible attitude and just doesnt care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Molly J. Zittel's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)