Ratings for Dr. Karen O'Neill

I have been to Dr. O'Neil on many occasions for Botox. Her hands are magical. I've gone straight back to work after the procedure and you wouldn't know I'd had anything done. I have had the same procedure done by another doctor before finding Dr. O'Neil. I would have severe bruising always. I knew no better. My husband asked me why I was doing this to myself. I'm so pleased I found Dr. O'Neil. I'm always seen on time and her staff are great; as she is herself; very warm and friendly. I'm so glad I found her, she does lovely work.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

This Doctor needs to go back to school for a refresher course . Was loosing hair, eyelashes etc with a scalp problem. She asks one question and diagnoses it as stress related! Then proceeded to sell me a product for my eye lashes which I had a reaction to. No refund for this because she said it was like a prescription , which is not sure because company will take product back if there is a problem. This Dr. Needs to get out of the cosmetic field and leave it to the specialists. Back to my problem , went to a hormone Dr. And my DHEA was off the chart which Can cause problems like I was having. Maybe she should check blood first before diagnosing! One person which I believe is a relative at the front desk also needs a refresher course ! Don't waste your time going to her not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I'm so happy that I found Dr. Karen O'Neill! Thanks to her and her knowledgeable stuff , new med aesthetician Stana my acne is finally under control. Dr.O'Neill listened to me and since I didn't feel comfortable taking antibiotics she introduced me to Stana who took great care of me. She introduced to me proper home skin care products and I'm doing in office medical acne treatments .Its been 3 months and I can't be happier!!!!! I will highly recommend her office ! They are not there just to sell you, they are all about helping you

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have been going to DrO'Neil on and off for over 20 years for skin issues and cosmetic the last few years when I asked. Dr. o'Neil is always respectful and inquires how she can help you today. Her manner is attentive cheerful and professional. As of late when I inquired about fillers I never once felt pressured, and must note didn't proceed immediately. Wonderful lovely doctor and the staff are great too.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Since 2008 I had a number of referrals to Dr.O'Neill. My experiences have been very positive. I appreciated her advice, the manner in which the remedial procedures were performed, and the results achieved. All in a helpful, courteous, professional manner. I was also impressed by the efficiency and cheerful service provided by both Kathrin and Pauline in the front office. At times I'm astonished by the rudely and crudely composed critiques submitted by some patients about their medical advisors. I wonder if such contributors have similar complaints about their banker, grocer, mail carrier - and why?

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I just wanted to thank Dr Oneill so much for helping me understand what kind of warts I had on my fingers, what I had going against me, and for the cream that she recommended to fight the virus. I saw her 1 time, for all of maybe 5 minutes on May 7th. Right away she explained to me what I had, how it occurs which was more than another doctor did whom I saw 3 different times. She referred to my one finger as “a dinosaur” since it was the worst one and I had it for more than 1 ½ years. Thanks to her, my “dinosaur” has all but disappeared! I am extremely happy as I had tried everything and was getting no results. Also my other fingers are just about gone as well. I was so disgusted with this virus, and it was painful to touch as well. But not anymore. I will make sure my family doctor recommends Dr Oneill to anyone who needs a dermatologist for any reason, she was so nice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My young daughter has been a patient of Dr O'Neill's off and on since she was 3. I have always found the staff very nice, friendly. Dr O'Neill is an amazingly out going and friendly person. She has always been very good at soothing the nerves of my daughter and providing her with age appropriate explanations of what is happening and what is going to happen. I will continue to seek her medical expertise!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I saw Dr. O'Neill earlier this week and was disappointed. She was only willing to treat my rosacea with laser treatment at 700$ a pop and not willing to treat my ongoing eczema issues. (my guess is because it is not a money maker for her. She seemed only interested in cosmetic treatments.) Was a waste of my time and I waited months to get into see her...now I have to start looking for a dermatologists that is willing to treat medical skin problems instead of cosmetic.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I'm really surprised at any of the positive comments. Like O'Neill,her staff is pretentious and rude. I have been in the waiting room many times when a newbie walks in and the receptionist treats them like dirt, especially if they were not referred. While the office does seem organized, bedside manner is not something any of them practice. Both my kids and I have been to her over the last few years off and on, and she and her staff act as if they've never seen you before . I guess trying to cram as many patients in doesn't leave time to review client files. Too bad for her I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Apparently in an attempt to see O'Neill, following a wild goose chase for 2 months with instructions to send a referral by my doctor, only to be finally told by the receptionist that they are not accepting new patients. My only conclusion is that O'Neill is apparently selective with who to see based on what is written on the referral. Her website clearly does not indicate that they are closed to new patients. Looks like a marketing ploy to appear self-important.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014