Ratings for Dr. Karen O'Neill

July 5 ,2017 how many reviews? That's fishy , and all how great they are ! Let me tell you , if you can go to another clinic, please go . They are extremely rude specially reception two girls Pauline and Lori , wasn't easy to book 5 min appointment. Doctor didn't care to give me info for my issue, she only pushed cosmetic procedures on me to point to make me uncomfortable. I guess I was judged by clothes I wore that I can afford them ,,,,,,, Nobody ever made me feel that way and I lived all over the world,,,, should I mention I'm from Middle East

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Karen is very knowledgeable person. She can identify what exactly what my problem is .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Hair removal very good...... doctor took time did not rush... and was extremely kind to me and my daughter.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been doing IPL treatments with Dr. O'Neill she is the best of the best and has greatly improved my skin tone. Thank you! Staff is also great and helpful always accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had gotten my lips done at Dr Oneills office and was very pleased with how they look!!!! I was so nervous at first but her staff was so friendly and gentle they made me feel very comfortable. Loved going here!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

She is a great doctor, always on time and friendly. Iv been doing cool sculpting and my stubborn fat is finally gone! Best clinic, best staff, best doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. O'Neill is very kind and professional. She is pleasantly quick when it comes to removing my skin tags. I also see her for other facial cosmetic procedures and she has given me my confidence back!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. O'Neill. It started with the receptionist, Laurie, who took the trouble to call me a few days after I called her to check on length of time for an appointment. She had a cancellation and thought I'd like to take advantage of that, since I had mentioned I was concerned that my lesion might be cancerous. Dr. O'Neill was honest and explained what I needed for this issue and she also told me about treatments for other moles and did not recommend I do anything about them. She took the time to explain everything to me. I would not hesitate to tell my friends about her. She did not push any cosmetic dermatology on me at all.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

She did a great job and was less expensive for cosmetic mole removal. Also treated me for acne and made recommendations that were not solely medication based. Was disgusted by the amount of advertising in her new office on cool sculpting, as i have suffered from body image issues.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've had skin problems since I was a teenager including acne, flaky skin around the face, and some scales on my shins. The latter two of which have always bugged me since they cause embarrassment, sometimes go out of hand, and prior doctors shrugged them off as dry skin or fungal infection (which didn't quite explain these as I moisturize daily and have used anti-fungal medication but have not properly treated them). In the time I spent with Dr. O'Neill, she demonstrated mastery of her discipline not just by her diagnoses of my problems but also by her thorough explanation of what the skin disorders were, and what treatments are available for these conditions . I consider my visit as one of my best doctor-patient experience thus far as she also showed excellent patient care by providing detailed responses to my questions, setting realistic expectations of the treatments, and her general presence.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017