You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen O'Neill

I have been going to DrO'Neil on and off for over 20 years for skin issues and cosmetic the last few years when I asked. Dr. o'Neil is always respectful and inquires how she can help you today. Her manner is attentive cheerful and professional. As of late when I inquired about fillers I never once felt pressured, and must note didn't proceed immediately. Wonderful lovely doctor and the staff are great too.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Since 2008 I had a number of referrals to Dr.O'Neill. My experiences have been very positive. I appreciated her advice, the manner in which the remedial procedures were performed, and the results achieved. All in a helpful, courteous, professional manner. I was also impressed by the efficiency and cheerful service provided by both Kathrin and Pauline in the front office. At times I'm astonished by the rudely and crudely composed critiques submitted by some patients about their medical advisors. I wonder if such contributors have similar complaints about their banker, grocer, mail carrier - and why?

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I just wanted to thank Dr Oneill so much for helping me understand what kind of warts I had on my fingers, what I had going against me, and for the cream that she recommended to fight the virus. I saw her 1 time, for all of maybe 5 minutes on May 7th. Right away she explained to me what I had, how it occurs which was more than another doctor did whom I saw 3 different times. She referred to my one finger as “a dinosaur” since it was the worst one and I had it for more than 1 ½ years. Thanks to her, my “dinosaur” has all but disappeared! I am extremely happy as I had tried everything and was getting no results. Also my other fingers are just about gone as well. I was so disgusted with this virus, and it was painful to touch as well. But not anymore. I will make sure my family doctor recommends Dr Oneill to anyone who needs a dermatologist for any reason, she was so nice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My young daughter has been a patient of Dr O'Neill's off and on since she was 3. I have always found the staff very nice, friendly. Dr O'Neill is an amazingly out going and friendly person. She has always been very good at soothing the nerves of my daughter and providing her with age appropriate explanations of what is happening and what is going to happen. I will continue to seek her medical expertise!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I saw Dr. O'Neill earlier this week and was disappointed. She was only willing to treat my rosacea with laser treatment at 700$ a pop and not willing to treat my ongoing eczema issues. (my guess is because it is not a money maker for her. She seemed only interested in cosmetic treatments.) Was a waste of my time and I waited months to get into see her...now I have to start looking for a dermatologists that is willing to treat medical skin problems instead of cosmetic.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I'm really surprised at any of the positive comments. Like O'Neill,her staff is pretentious and rude. I have been in the waiting room many times when a newbie walks in and the receptionist treats them like dirt, especially if they were not referred. While the office does seem organized, bedside manner is not something any of them practice. Both my kids and I have been to her over the last few years off and on, and she and her staff act as if they've never seen you before . I guess trying to cram as many patients in doesn't leave time to review client files. Too bad for her I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Apparently in an attempt to see O'Neill, following a wild goose chase for 2 months with instructions to send a referral by my doctor, only to be finally told by the receptionist that they are not accepting new patients. My only conclusion is that O'Neill is apparently selective with who to see based on what is written on the referral. Her website clearly does not indicate that they are closed to new patients. Looks like a marketing ploy to appear self-important.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Neill for over 10 years. She is always very friendly and remembers my file. When I had a precancer skin issue, she got me in with a plastic surgeon practically the next day for removal - possibly saving my life with her early identification. She even answers questions I have about my kids skin issues during my appointments with her - something not all drs will do. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist. She is highly knowledgeable. Never have had an issue with her staff being rude or unfriendly as the other reviews suggest.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have seen the poor reviews and was expecting the worse, but was pleasantly surprised. Her receptionist was amazing - kind and friendly. I went to see Dr. O'Neil regarding a mole that I was worried about and she removed it. She was knowledgeable, reassuring and friendly. The procedure was done well and she answered all my questions right away. I would go back to see her again for medical care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Have been a patient for over 7 years. Was informed by receptionist that Dr.O'Neill is no longer accepting "new " patients. When I explained I am not new but a returning patient - I was told if I had not been seen within the past year I am not considered an active patient. If I had known about this new policy I would have had my doctor refer me sooner!! Now I must find a new dermatologist and I suppose pay to have all my files transferred to this new doctor. Receptionist was rude to boot. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Karen O'Neill's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to DrO'Neil on and off for over 20 years for skin issues and cosmetic the last few years when I asked. Dr. o'Neil is always respectful and inq..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since 2008 I had a number of referrals to Dr.O'Neill. My experiences have been very positive. I appreciated her advice, the manner in which the remedial proced..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to thank Dr Oneill so much for helping me understand what kind of warts I had on my fingers, what I had going against me, and for the cream that s..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My young daughter has been a patient of Dr O'Neill's off and on since she was 3. I have always found the staff very nice, friendly. Dr O'Neill is an amazingly o..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. O'Neill earlier this week and was disappointed. She was only willing to treat my rosacea with laser treatment at 700$ a pop and not willing to treat ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm really surprised at any of the positive comments. Like O'Neill,her staff is pretentious and rude. I have been in the waiting room many times when a newbie..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Apparently in an attempt to see O'Neill, following a wild goose chase for 2 months with instructions to send a referral by my doctor, only to be finally told by..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. O'Neill for over 10 years. She is always very friendly and remembers my file. When I had a precancer skin issue, she got me in with..."

September 30, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "O'Neil" to "O'Neill"

January 27, 2013