Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Marshall

This visit was the biggest joke! After a LONG wait in the waiting room a tech looked at my eyes and dialated them. I was finally put in a room for Dr. Marshall. I could hear him talking to the patient in the next room about getting Lasik surgery and that was apparently all that was on his mind. He came in and looked at my eyes for about a minute, excused himself and went back to the guy next door to talk MORE about Lasik surgery and then came back in and spent maybe five minutes with me. He told me I was fine even though my neuro sent me there for evaluation. Well, I am so fine that I have swelling on my optic nerve that is threatening blindness. Did he catch any of that? NO!! ALL HE COULD THINK ABOUT WAS MR. LASIK NEXT DOOR! I would NEVER set foot in his office again nor allow my family members to.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I waited for over 2 hours to see this doctor and got about 7 minutes of his time. The office is packed with patients many with the same appointment time, hence the unacceptable wait time. I don't feel like he listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Thomas E. Marshall's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal