You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Didyk

I can honestly say that Dr. Didyk is one of the best Chiropractor in the city. HIs very professional, knows what his doing and great in giving at home advice exercises. I visited Dr. Didyk office about 3 months ago with a neck and lower back issues instead of going to my regular chiropractor. I can tell you, that was the best decision i ever made. I got the results that i needed right away and my posture is now better than ever. I definitely recommend Dr. Didyk and thank you Yvonne for reminding me about my upcoming appointment in advance. Thank you so much Dr. Didyk and i can't wait to see you on my next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I've had lower back problems for years. Tried different chiropractors, RMTs, physiotherapists etc. It was getting better then was coming back and it seemed like there's no solution to it. About two years ago I started visiting Dr. Didyk and haven't had this problem since. Moreover about a year ago I stopped my by-weekly massage sessions. His approach seems simple but he knows exactly what your body needs, which spot requires attention. And the Active Release Technique is a very effective tool that Dr. Didyk practices. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Didyk is quite simply the best in the field...he combines many different types of treatments in order to achieve real...and this is the key - long lasting - results. His advice on maintenance is also extremely helpful. I recommend him often.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I had migraines for 15 years, almost weekly and headaches almost daily. I met an energetician last summer who fixed the psychological part of the problem that was feeding the pain. I had no migraines then for three months but only headaches. She advised me to see a chiropractor to fix a problem with a cervical vertebrae that she had noticed. I had never seen a chiropractor in my life and trusted my partner who advised Dr. Didyk . The first week following the first treatment, I did the exercises he recommended: headaches were gone! One migraine came back just before the second treatment. I was worried. Since the second treatment, no migraines, no headaches. Two other treatments followed and still, no pain at all. I will never stop the daily exercises and will go back to Dr. Didyk if something else happens.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I used to work at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel. I would always see Dr. Didyk in the gym at night perfecting his body. This is why I chose him to be my Doctor as I too have an insatiable urge for fitness and health. This passion and dedication he has is past on to all his patients. He gives the greatest advice, exercises and stretching routines to help my painful lower back. After only 2 sessions with him my back felt like it was brand new. I highly recommend Dr. Didyk to anyone seeking a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I am so thankful for the recommendation from a friend, who suggested that I go see Dr. Didyk. His “motion is lotion” is now a daily and ongoing mantra that I have adopted. What I love about my sessions with Dr. Didyk is that he is not your typical “back-cracker” as he wants to ensure that your range of motion is improved and optimal. Prior to commencing my treatments with Dr. Didyk, I was eating Robaxacets like M&M’s and not having much, if any, relief from the ongoing and constant pain in my lower back. After just one treatment of working on the surrounding muscles with his active release technique, some relief was found (and I was standing straighter!). Three weeks later, I have stopped any need of pain relief. I am committed in continuing my maintenance with Dr. Didyk as I love life without crazy and debilitating back pain. Thank you, Dr. D.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Didyk and Yvonne are one of the best in the field.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I'm a car guy, and I feel like I have a Ford Taurus body but I get to take it in to Ferrari of Chiropractic service at Dr. Didyk's Chiropractic office. Dr. Didyk takes his time, and not only adjusts you, but also works with stiff muscles to increase your range of motion, and improve your posture. It never feels rushed, and I always feel that he takes his time to do the best he can for you. I know its been a good session when I get into my car and have to adjust all the mirrors because now I am sitting differently than when I went in. Thanks Dr. Didyk for more than 6 years of care!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Pain, pain, go away! Come again another day. I used to live with pain, thinking I could simply will it away with my thoughts. Well, at some point, my entire life became affected as my body simply wouldn't allow me to do what my mind wanted to do. I found Dr. Didyk on here, visited his office and have never felt better. I continue visiting him regularly for maintenance and highly recommend anyone to see for yourself!

Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. William Didyk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that Dr. Didyk is one of the best Chiropractor in the city. HIs very professional, knows what his doing and great in giving at home advice e..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had lower back problems for years. Tried different chiropractors, RMTs, physiotherapists etc. It was getting better then was coming back and it seemed like..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Didyk is quite simply the best in the field...he combines many different types of treatments in order to achieve real...and this is the key - long lasting - ..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had migraines for 15 years, almost weekly and headaches almost daily. I met an energetician last summer who fixed the psychological part of the problem that ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to work at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel. I would always see Dr. Didyk in the gym at night perfecting his body. This is why I chose him to be my Doctor..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful for the recommendation from a friend, who suggested that I go see Dr. Didyk. His “motion is lotion” is now a daily and ongoing mantra that I h..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad I read these rating before picking a chiropractor. Dr Didyk was very good at helping me with sciatica problem. Highly recommend him to anyone. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Didyk and Yvonne are one of the best in the field."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a car guy, and I feel like I have a Ford Taurus body but I get to take it in to Ferrari of Chiropractic service at Dr. Didyk's Chiropractic office. Dr. Di..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very bad experience. More painful after the adjustment."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pain, pain, go away! Come again another day. I used to live with pain, thinking I could simply will it away with my thoughts. Well, at some point, my entire li..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many years ago something happened and the best position for me to stand was leaning to the left. Muscle pain? Back issue? Arthritis? I had no idea. A friend rec..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr, Didyk with neck pain so bad it was debilitating. After my first treatment I felt like a new person. I had 2 subsequent treatments and feel fantas..."

September 15, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6Z 2S5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1083 Hornby Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(604) 687-1457".

September 8, 2014