Dr. William Didyk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William Didyk

I spent a large portion of my life being afraid of going to the chiropractor and when my RMT and my physio told me it was time I am SO GLAD I found Dr. Didyk. He truly is the best, genuinely cares, and within three appointments I had relief from chronic pain I had had for years. 10/10 would recommend even to the most skeptical of individuals.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Didyk has been my chiropractor for almost 20 years. He has helped me through recovery from a car accident and chronic back issues from childhood sport's injuries. I trust him completely. He is knowledgeable and patient. Always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

As a retired chiropractor, I have some experience in the profession. I choose Dr Didyk for his skill and expertise. I only wish he lived in northern bc as travelling from Prince George for treatment means that I cannot attend on a proper treatment schedule. I've attended on and off since 1990 and speak highly of him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. William Didyk had provided amazing health advice with guidance, which officially has improved my physical abilities, along with my body’s health and strength. Initially, I didn't approach this type of care with any trust or knowledge to what the experience could possibly behold. I woke up one day with an unmovable, stiff, intolerable pain, in my shoulder and neck muscles, I tried multiple methods to help this sprain or inflammation subside naturally. After working and travelling, over a 6 day period with no improvement I was quite concerned as this had never happened to me before. My boss recommended that I see a chiropractor, and Dr. Didyk name was brought up. An appointment was booked; the office was modern, had an inviting atmosphere and was well maintained. During my consultation, Dr. Didyk was encouraging in allowing my opinion to count; his explanations to my concerns were clear, considerate, along with granting self reflection on my end. He showed confidence, was compelling and indicated the needs of listening to ones body; he was never passive in approaching the imbalance my body was showing. He was respectful of my personal space and always confirmed each transition into different techniques before continuing, upon laying on his table. Through a sequence of stretches and pressure application which was desperately needed, he asked to finish by cracking my back and neck. I was very apprehensive but the 'cracks' were surprisingly fast and I felt different immediately. I was blown away, my neck and shoulders were like "THANK YOU," and the pain subsided at least 75%. Our Medical Physician encourage patients to relieve pain with medication (wonder why Vancouver has a drug epidemic) but that's not a form of recovery or solution. I still need to work on my body and I'll continued with the proper stretches and personal guidance with methods and education that, Dr. Didyk had provided to me. Dr. Didyk is a genius and I’m beyond thrilled that I found him!! I will forever recommend and refer him to anyone that has any sort of back injury or physical pain that is unexplained. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND ITS NEEDS....AS MINE HAS BEEN GUIDED TO IMPROVEMENT BY HIM!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Didyk was recommended to me by a friend and I am extremely grateful. Dr. Didyk is very thorough and listens intently to my concerns in order to give you the best treatment possible. I never feel rushed and feel he takes a holistic approach. I was able to see a real difference in just a few visits.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Didyk three years ago after struggling with ongoing back and neck issues related to many years of office work. Having tried massage and physio in the past I decided to give Dr. Didyk a try. I was hesitant at first, but he explained the process to me and put me at ease. He finds my issues just by watching my movements and is able to find the right spots to work on with little or no direction from me. I now see him every 4 to 6 weeks for maintenance and very grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My back has never been happier with Dr.Didyk as my chiropractor. He makes himself available in emergencies. It's definitely worth the 45 mins travel time here.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Didyk's for over 5 years, and cannot recommend him highly enough. While many (in my experience most) chiropractors rush to treatment, Dr. Didyk takes time to ask questions, check range of motion, warm up the muscles with heating pads, and do soft tissue work before adjustments. I deal with chronic issues and rely on chiro treatments to keep me mobile; after visiting Dr. Didyk I always leave improved and looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Didyk for several years. He is very professional and listens carefully to our problems, asking all the right questions. He makes himself available in emergencies . Over the years , we have seen several Chiropractors, and he is at the top demonstrating excellent skills in a caring manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Didyk as our chiropractor for many years and we will never go to anyone else. He is absolutely the best! And just recently my bad hip is 100% improved after only 2 treatments from him. I can hardly believe it! Would highly recommend him! Barbara

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. William Didyk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente