You may also like

I used to work at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel. I would always see Dr. Didyk in the gym at night perfecting his body. This is why I chose him to be my Doctor as I too have an insatiable urge for fitness and health. This passion and dedication he has is past on to all his patients. He gives the greatest advice, exercises and stretching routines to help my painful lower back. After only 2 sessions with him my back felt like it was brand new. I highly recommend Dr. Didyk to anyone seeking a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I am so thankful for the recommendation from a friend, who suggested that I go see Dr. Didyk. His “motion is lotion” is now a daily and ongoing mantra that I have adopted. What I love about my sessions with Dr. Didyk is that he is not your typical “back-cracker” as he wants to ensure that your range of motion is improved and optimal. Prior to commencing my treatments with Dr. Didyk, I was eating Robaxacets like M&M’s and not having much, if any, relief from the ongoing and constant pain in my lower back. After just one treatment of working on the surrounding muscles with his active release technique, some relief was found (and I was standing straighter!). Three weeks later, I have stopped any need of pain relief. I am committed in continuing my maintenance with Dr. Didyk as I love life without crazy and debilitating back pain. Thank you, Dr. D.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Didyk and Yvonne are one of the best in the field.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I'm a car guy, and I feel like I have a Ford Taurus body but I get to take it in to Ferrari of Chiropractic service at Dr. Didyk's Chiropractic office. Dr. Didyk takes his time, and not only adjusts you, but also works with stiff muscles to increase your range of motion, and improve your posture. It never feels rushed, and I always feel that he takes his time to do the best he can for you. I know its been a good session when I get into my car and have to adjust all the mirrors because now I am sitting differently than when I went in. Thanks Dr. Didyk for more than 6 years of care!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Pain, pain, go away! Come again another day. I used to live with pain, thinking I could simply will it away with my thoughts. Well, at some point, my entire life became affected as my body simply wouldn't allow me to do what my mind wanted to do. I found Dr. Didyk on here, visited his office and have never felt better. I continue visiting him regularly for maintenance and highly recommend anyone to see for yourself!

Submitted October 15, 2014

Many years ago something happened and the best position for me to stand was leaning to the left. Muscle pain? Back issue? Arthritis? I had no idea. A friend recommended I see Dr. Didyk. After a few different treatments I was standing straight with no muscle pain. I go not for monthly adjustments and enjoy not only Dr Didyk professional approach but also the atmosphere at the office, always with beautiful flowers. Never a line -up, easy access from street level. Cannot forget to mention Yvonne, who always greets you with a smile whether in person or on the phone to remind you of your upcoming appointment.

Submitted September 15, 2014

I went to Dr, Didyk with neck pain so bad it was debilitating. After my first treatment I felt like a new person. I had 2 subsequent treatments and feel fantastic now. I've setup monthly maintenance appointments to ensure I never feel that much pain again. A friend referred me to Dr. Didyk, and as someone who has never been to a Chiropractor, I was a little bit intimidated. Dr. Didyk explained the procedures to me and put my mind at ease. Could be happy with my decision to go and see Dr. Didyk.

Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Didyk helped me with my occasional upper back and neck pain that threatened to become chronic if not properly treated. The combination of heat, pressure and classic chiro treatment relieved the tightness and pain after a few treatments. I appreciate his human approach and his office not being pushy about follow-up sessions. Also, I never waited more than few minutes for my appointment. His price may be a bit higher than the average but I believe it pays off. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Didyk allocates and spends sufficient time with each patient, listens without rushing, is energetic and effortful every session and uses an effective combination for me of heat, manipulation and active release methods. Also, his assistant is lovely, his music is great to listen to while the heat sinks in, he runs on time and his rooms are consistently clean and lovely to visit. I can't fault anything.

Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. William Didyk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to work at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel. I would always see Dr. Didyk in the gym at night perfecting his body. This is why I chose him to be my Doctor..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful for the recommendation from a friend, who suggested that I go see Dr. Didyk. His “motion is lotion” is now a daily and ongoing mantra that I h..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad I read these rating before picking a chiropractor. Dr Didyk was very good at helping me with sciatica problem. Highly recommend him to anyone. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Didyk and Yvonne are one of the best in the field."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a car guy, and I feel like I have a Ford Taurus body but I get to take it in to Ferrari of Chiropractic service at Dr. Didyk's Chiropractic office. Dr. Di..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very bad experience. More painful after the adjustment."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pain, pain, go away! Come again another day. I used to live with pain, thinking I could simply will it away with my thoughts. Well, at some point, my entire li..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many years ago something happened and the best position for me to stand was leaning to the left. Muscle pain? Back issue? Arthritis? I had no idea. A friend rec..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr, Didyk with neck pain so bad it was debilitating. After my first treatment I felt like a new person. I had 2 subsequent treatments and feel fantas..."

September 15, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6Z 2S5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1083 Hornby Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(604) 687-1457".

September 8, 2014