Ratings for Dr. William Didyk

I started seeing Dr. Didyk three years ago after struggling with ongoing back and neck issues related to many years of office work. Having tried massage and physio in the past I decided to give Dr. Didyk a try. I was hesitant at first, but he explained the process to me and put me at ease. He finds my issues just by watching my movements and is able to find the right spots to work on with little or no direction from me. I now see him every 4 to 6 weeks for maintenance and very grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My back has never been happier with Dr.Didyk as my chiropractor. He makes himself available in emergencies. It's definitely worth the 45 mins travel time here.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Didyk's for over 5 years, and cannot recommend him highly enough. While many (in my experience most) chiropractors rush to treatment, Dr. Didyk takes time to ask questions, check range of motion, warm up the muscles with heating pads, and do soft tissue work before adjustments. I deal with chronic issues and rely on chiro treatments to keep me mobile; after visiting Dr. Didyk I always leave improved and looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Didyk for several years. He is very professional and listens carefully to our problems, asking all the right questions. He makes himself available in emergencies . Over the years , we have seen several Chiropractors, and he is at the top demonstrating excellent skills in a caring manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Didyk as our chiropractor for many years and we will never go to anyone else. He is absolutely the best! And just recently my bad hip is 100% improved after only 2 treatments from him. I can hardly believe it! Would highly recommend him! Barbara

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I wanted to try out Dr. Didyks Chiropractic service due to the great reviews on this webpage and I was tired to drive to North Vancouver everytime. The heating pad he used to warm my back before adjustment was so hot that I left his praxis with a second degree burn mark. A month later it was still clearly visible. Twice he forcefully bend the knees of my husband (he had three knee operations) ... he could hardly walk for a week. After he adjusted my husband with force (again) something happened in his hip. Now, more than a month later, he's had three bouts of Sciatica with constant nerve pain shooting down his leg. How is it possible that this man receives only good reviews whereas our experience was so bad? He's more expensive than any other chiropractor, he forces adjustments with a certain arrogance and on top of that he burns ones back. Will not return. Ever.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Didyk is the real deal. In 2014, I began experiencing lower back pain. It started out okay but then it got worse and worse until I could barely sit down for more than 10 minutes. In 2015 I saw two different physiotherapists and another chiropractor. I had varying levels of success at these places. Sometimes it felt like the treatment was working and sometimes it didn't, but ultimately the pain ALWAYS came back..and in full force, it was like I had never done treatment. One of the physiotherapists even told me everything was correct in my back but the pain I felt was still there. She even told me I was a "model patient". I wish she could have felt my pain.. In September 2016, I moved to Vancouver for a school work term. This required me to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day; something I hadn't been able to do for 2 years. After 3 days of work I couldn't bare it any longer. My back felt so bad I couldn't even concentrate on my work. I called Dr. Didyk and he fit me in the same day. After the first session, my back felt really good but I remained wary because of my previous experiences. But to my surprise..the next day at work, I was able to sit down for a full 4 hours with little to no pain. I hadn't ever seen improvement like that before. The best part was that this improvement stayed until our next appointment. It never got worse. I was so happy. After 3 sessions with Dr. Didyk, my back feels brand new. Before I could only sit for 10 minutes but now I can sit down for 8 hour days with little to no pain. I'm still not done treatment but I know what progress is when I see it. Every time I see him I get even better. It sounds cheesy but I feel like Dr. Didyk has given me my life back. His treatment is a lot different than the other places I visited. He uses heat and does some sort of massaging thing (it hurt a lot the first time, but afterwards it got less and less painful). He gives you exercises to do at home as well. 2 physiotherapists and a chiropractor couldn't fix my back in one year. Dr. Didyk fixed mine in 3 sessions. I wish I could schedule an appointment with Dr.Didyk for everyone in the world who has back pain because I know how taxing it is. If you have back pain do yourself a favour and call him

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I originally started seeing Dr. Didyk about 2 years ago, seeking to find some non-drug based treatment for my chronic migraines. Since then, my migraine episodes have been significantly reduced and, I can enjoy normal days without the burden of a headache. Dr. Didyk is a kind and caring doctor who truly has his patient's well being to heart. His staff also shares the same dedication to the patient. I have recommended numerous friends and family to see him and, all have had a wonderful experience with him as well. I always look forward to my visits with Dr. Didyk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Didyk for 20 years regularily by choice, he's a fantastic chiropractor who cares 100% every time. And Yvonne his office guru is just the perfect first impression upon arriving and genuinely cares enough to remember everyones stories. Whether an appt or last minute "please can you see me", they've always treated me like a human not a number. I'm blessed to have met them both! I've been healthy and happy for years, and look forward to 20+ more!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I can honestly say that Dr. Didyk is one of the best Chiropractor in the city. HIs very professional, knows what his doing and great in giving at home advice exercises. I visited Dr. Didyk office about 3 months ago with a neck and lower back issues instead of going to my regular chiropractor. I can tell you, that was the best decision i ever made. I got the results that i needed right away and my posture is now better than ever. I definitely recommend Dr. Didyk and thank you Yvonne for reminding me about my upcoming appointment in advance. Thank you so much Dr. Didyk and i can't wait to see you on my next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. William Didyk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients