Ratings for Dr. William Didyk

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Didyk as our chiropractor for many years and we will never go to anyone else. He is absolutely the best! And just recently my bad hip is 100% improved after only 2 treatments from him. I can hardly believe it! Would highly recommend him! Barbara

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I wanted to try out Dr. Didyks Chiropractic service due to the great reviews on this webpage and I was tired to drive to North Vancouver everytime. The heating pad he used to warm my back before adjustment was so hot that I left his praxis with a second degree burn mark. A month later it was still clearly visible. Twice he forcefully bend the knees of my husband (he had three knee operations) ... he could hardly walk for a week. After he adjusted my husband with force (again) something happened in his hip. Now, more than a month later, he's had three bouts of Sciatica with constant nerve pain shooting down his leg. How is it possible that this man receives only good reviews whereas our experience was so bad? He's more expensive than any other chiropractor, he forces adjustments with a certain arrogance and on top of that he burns ones back. Will not return. Ever.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Didyk is the real deal. In 2014, I began experiencing lower back pain. It started out okay but then it got worse and worse until I could barely sit down for more than 10 minutes. In 2015 I saw two different physiotherapists and another chiropractor. I had varying levels of success at these places. Sometimes it felt like the treatment was working and sometimes it didn't, but ultimately the pain ALWAYS came back..and in full force, it was like I had never done treatment. One of the physiotherapists even told me everything was correct in my back but the pain I felt was still there. She even told me I was a "model patient". I wish she could have felt my pain.. In September 2016, I moved to Vancouver for a school work term. This required me to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day; something I hadn't been able to do for 2 years. After 3 days of work I couldn't bare it any longer. My back felt so bad I couldn't even concentrate on my work. I called Dr. Didyk and he fit me in the same day. After the first session, my back felt really good but I remained wary because of my previous experiences. But to my surprise..the next day at work, I was able to sit down for a full 4 hours with little to no pain. I hadn't ever seen improvement like that before. The best part was that this improvement stayed until our next appointment. It never got worse. I was so happy. After 3 sessions with Dr. Didyk, my back feels brand new. Before I could only sit for 10 minutes but now I can sit down for 8 hour days with little to no pain. I'm still not done treatment but I know what progress is when I see it. Every time I see him I get even better. It sounds cheesy but I feel like Dr. Didyk has given me my life back. His treatment is a lot different than the other places I visited. He uses heat and does some sort of massaging thing (it hurt a lot the first time, but afterwards it got less and less painful). He gives you exercises to do at home as well. 2 physiotherapists and a chiropractor couldn't fix my back in one year. Dr. Didyk fixed mine in 3 sessions. I wish I could schedule an appointment with Dr.Didyk for everyone in the world who has back pain because I know how taxing it is. If you have back pain do yourself a favour and call him

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I originally started seeing Dr. Didyk about 2 years ago, seeking to find some non-drug based treatment for my chronic migraines. Since then, my migraine episodes have been significantly reduced and, I can enjoy normal days without the burden of a headache. Dr. Didyk is a kind and caring doctor who truly has his patient's well being to heart. His staff also shares the same dedication to the patient. I have recommended numerous friends and family to see him and, all have had a wonderful experience with him as well. I always look forward to my visits with Dr. Didyk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Didyk for 20 years regularily by choice, he's a fantastic chiropractor who cares 100% every time. And Yvonne his office guru is just the perfect first impression upon arriving and genuinely cares enough to remember everyones stories. Whether an appt or last minute "please can you see me", they've always treated me like a human not a number. I'm blessed to have met them both! I've been healthy and happy for years, and look forward to 20+ more!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I can honestly say that Dr. Didyk is one of the best Chiropractor in the city. HIs very professional, knows what his doing and great in giving at home advice exercises. I visited Dr. Didyk office about 3 months ago with a neck and lower back issues instead of going to my regular chiropractor. I can tell you, that was the best decision i ever made. I got the results that i needed right away and my posture is now better than ever. I definitely recommend Dr. Didyk and thank you Yvonne for reminding me about my upcoming appointment in advance. Thank you so much Dr. Didyk and i can't wait to see you on my next appointment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I've had lower back problems for years. Tried different chiropractors, RMTs, physiotherapists etc. It was getting better then was coming back and it seemed like there's no solution to it. About two years ago I started visiting Dr. Didyk and haven't had this problem since. Moreover about a year ago I stopped my by-weekly massage sessions. His approach seems simple but he knows exactly what your body needs, which spot requires attention. And the Active Release Technique is a very effective tool that Dr. Didyk practices. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Didyk is quite simply the best in the field...he combines many different types of treatments in order to achieve real...and this is the key - long lasting - results. His advice on maintenance is also extremely helpful. I recommend him often.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I had migraines for 15 years, almost weekly and headaches almost daily. I met an energetician last summer who fixed the psychological part of the problem that was feeding the pain. I had no migraines then for three months but only headaches. She advised me to see a chiropractor to fix a problem with a cervical vertebrae that she had noticed. I had never seen a chiropractor in my life and trusted my partner who advised Dr. Didyk . The first week following the first treatment, I did the exercises he recommended: headaches were gone! One migraine came back just before the second treatment. I was worried. Since the second treatment, no migraines, no headaches. Two other treatments followed and still, no pain at all. I will never stop the daily exercises and will go back to Dr. Didyk if something else happens.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I used to work at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel. I would always see Dr. Didyk in the gym at night perfecting his body. This is why I chose him to be my Doctor as I too have an insatiable urge for fitness and health. This passion and dedication he has is past on to all his patients. He gives the greatest advice, exercises and stretching routines to help my painful lower back. After only 2 sessions with him my back felt like it was brand new. I highly recommend Dr. Didyk to anyone seeking a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015