You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Coppa

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Coppa for over 15 years and his professionalism, attention to detail and ability to individualize his care is remarkable. In my early 20's, I had two surgeries, both were challenging times for me both mentally and emotionally. Dr. Coppa performed the above mentioned surgeries and continually encouraged me to be positive about carrying children. He patiently answered all of my questions and calmed my moments of concern. Since then, I have been blessed with two beautiful baby girls. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Coppa and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Coppa for 16 years . He and his staff have always been wonderful to me and I highly recommend him. He his extremely knowledgeable and has the highest regard for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Coppa for almost 20 years. I would not want to go anywhere else. He is very knowledgeable and I trust his judgement. His office is friendly and very well organized. I never wait more than 15 minutes and his office is very well run. The nurses who ask me the general questions and does the "prep" work have all been very comforting.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Coppa has been my ob/gyn for 14 years, and delivered both of my children. I appreciate the time he takes to listen to my questions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Coppa and his staff are wonderful. They are friendly. You do not feel like you are being rushed by Dr. Coppa. He takes his time and makes sure you understand everything and if not he will explain it so you will understand it. I would highly recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Coppa has been My OBGYN For many years and is an excellent doctor. He and his staff have always been wonderful to me and I highly recommend him. No complaints.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr Coppa for over 15 yrs. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help but Dr. Coppa is the reason that I stay. He always makes me feel comfortable in discussing any problems I may have.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr.Coppa is a fantastic doctor who is very helpful and knowledgeable and i would recommend him to anyone if needed

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Michael Coppa's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever! Kind and compassionate man. I would never go anywhere else. I trust him completely. "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Coppa for over 15 years and his professionalism, attention to detail and ability to individualize his care is remarkable. In my ear..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Coppa for 16 years . He and his staff have always been wonderful to me and I highly recommend him. He his extremely knowle..."

December 18, 2014