Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Chisholm

Dr. Chisholm has been my doctor for many years. He has an excellent understanding of diabetes and has helped me to bring my diabetes completely under control, which is not always an easy feat. He is knowledgeable, kind, and easy to talk to. He also has a good sense of humor that allows me to relax when I am in his office. I moved to Moscow over three years ago and still drive to CDA to see him because I wouldn't think of going to another doctor! Whenever I have health issues, he is honest in his response and while it may not always be the answer I was hoping for, I know he will give me the best answer for my health and well being.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Not attacking his medical experience, but he has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever experienced and I will not be back.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

This Dr plays the system. wants chest xrays literally 6 time a year. Treated Mother for pneumonia. She nearly died of heart failure.while in the hospital..most of winter before last. The gent is getting old I suspect should retire.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2006

This doctor was my family doctor for 20 years until I moved away. He is very knowledgable and caring and always puts the patient first! He is a very rare find!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr. Donald R. Chisholm's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental