Ratings for Dr. W. Horace Noland

I can't believe some of the reviews I've read. I credit Dr.Noland for saving my life. At 24 I fell ill to the point of not being able to walk or even be touched from my hips to my feet. So many doctors did a simple test and then said "we can't do anything" and that was that. From the second Dr.Noland walked through the door he saw how much pain I was in and didn't stop fighting for me until I reached a point where I was on the mend. He spent hours of late nights researching, dealt with the insurance companies personally to get the treatments I needed covered, would have me admitted to the hospital for testing when no one else would, did everything he could to make sure I wasn't in pain while waiting for a diagnosis and would make me smile through my darkest of times with his dry sense of humor. Anyone that says he is rude, gruff, a bad doctor etc obviously doesn't understand this man at all. I wish all my doctors cared about me like he does and owe my quality of life to him for not just giving up and feeding me pain killers like all the other doctors tried to do. Be honest with him and he will be honest with you and do everything in his power to help you.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Noland is the best! My husband has been through a few neurologists for Parkinson's and he has worked with us to come up with the best quality of life for this ugly disease! Staff is wonderful and helpful. Always returns calls same day or early next day.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The only negative issue I have at this point is the difficulty in getting to see him sooner rather than later. I waited 2 months for an initial appointment (11/29/16) and will have to wait another 3 months for a followup for Dr. Noland to discuss the results of an MRI I will have sometime during the next two weeks.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I trust Dr Noland with my life!!! He's the best Doctor I ever had, He has great knowledge about my illness and goes above and beyond to help me .

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This "doctor" should be investigated IMMEDIATELY. He is inappropriate, rude, condescending, demeaning, and completely violates HIPPA. I don't know how he is still in business.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I have never experienced anything negative from Dr Noland. After years of going undiagnosed, he actually took the time to really listen and I got my diagnosis very quickly. I have only done better since then. He has always been pleasant and I have always found his staff to be pleasant and on the ball. I love that he is down to earth. When he isn't sure about something, he puts himself out to find out more. He's great. Don't listen to those negative reviews. Give him a chance!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr.Noland is the BEST Neurologist I have ever seen & I have seen many over the years!!!! He takes time & listens & he does everything humanly possible to help you!!!! He has great sense of humor!!!! His staff are all wonderful... No grumps in the bunch!!! I highly recommend this Dr..Dr.Noland. He fights for the "little" guy & bends back sooo far to help you!!!! I Love THIS Dr!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Arrogant and conceited. Someone should send him a large print version of the Hippocratic Oath. Either he has forgotten it or he is so (and this I would believe) arrogant that he doesn't think it applies to him. AVOID: The Center For Neuro Sciences because his staff is so far below adequate, in every way, that you can be certain they are examples of the entire practice. Just say "No" if your Primary Care Physician tries to refer you to this practice. Stick to your guns, DON'T GO!

Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr, Noland treated my mothertend to be very upfrront telling me that IF I screwed for Alzheimers for the last 2 years of her life.I found him to be the opposite of what I having been reading. Maybe the problem is the reason for the visit.Not all pain mds. are the same. I have long term chronic pain and have seen 4 docs in the 20 yrs. I have needed treatment. I did not like all of them but you have to look at both sides of this coin.Many docs get sick of pts. who do not follow the protocol.These docs see a ton of scamming people and the only way they will know is if they give you the rules,you agree to them and then you break them.The doctor will NOT trreat you decently.This should have been explained upfront.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

He is gruff, administers Botox for migraine in the most painful manner. His staff is arrogant, does not return calls, arbitrarily reduces medication to the point of absurdity. Look at his ratings and take advice from them...STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. W. Horace Noland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal