Ratings for Dr. Arturo A. MEADE

Dr meade was so kind to my husband and he was so helpful... Thank you

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I had a massive heart attack on June 16,2013 (Father's Day)I spent four days in the Hospital after actually dying 4 times. Dr. Meade was one of my Dr.s who was responsible for me being here today, and for that I'm so grateful. He is a very kind, warm, caring doctor who talks to his patients and visits with them. Not just in and out check the chart and gone. He makes you feel special and definately as though he cares about you and your well being. I'm glad he was there for me, and for my family. I would recomend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr Mead and his Staff have always had excellent patient skills.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Doctor Meade is by far the most wonderful doctor.. he will never be unkind, and if he can do anything to help you he will, If it were not for him, our live would be so much harder. My husband has been ill for 10 years, and he has been there every step of the way. Dr. Meade is a blessing from God. I would not want to think about having another Dr. They are few and far between with his great knowledge and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr Meade is an excellent doctor and very friendly. He takes the time to sit down and talk to you and explain things so that you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Meade was very pleasant. He was thorough in his explanation of his interpretation of my xrays. His office was clean, and his staff was polite. I would see him again, and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Very good Doctor. Very professional. Very good bedside manner, caring, compassionate. He took care of my husband during his illness and did an excellant job. Other patients regard him to the utmost. This is a Doctor who knows his specialty very well and treats his patients accordingly. He will talk to the family if they have questions about the patients care or their condition. He will take the time to explain what the family or patient wants to know. The above information on Doctor Mead is why I rated him as I did.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Arturo A. MEADE's Credentials

• Univ Auto De San Luis Potosi, Fac De Med, San Luis Potosi, Mexico (Grad. 1989)

• Blue Cross Of California