Ratings for Dr. J. Francois A. Theriault

Dr. Francois Theriault is excellent in performing cataract surgery. Dr. Theriault has the art and skill that is unparalleled amongst Ophthalmologists that I was so convinced that the surgery he has performed for my both eyes were healed at an amazing rate. Dr. Theriault’s staff were very knowledgeable, courteous, and helped me in clearing all my questions very professionally and alleviated all my concerns and worries. I recommend Dr. Francois Theriault to everyone who are in need of difficult Ophthalmic surgery like in my case as I had anomalously matured cataracts in my eyes and the surgery was a tremendous success. Regards, Hyma Mikkilineni.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

His skill and knowledge is unsurpassed. Years of suffering with a painful eye issue have now ended and a perfect recovery makes life much better. Job well done!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

need a new technician... Doctor is excellent, but one of the staff is rude and unhelpful. Started testing me (late) for something they had already tested for 2 years ago. Got somewhat angry when I pointed this out, and began the correct tests. I do not trust her results, and there was no followup from the office as to the results.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Had tests done by technician who told me to hit button anyway if I wasn't sure. She didn't seem to be very efficient. Never saw Doctor for results just got a phone call saying they would re-test in a year. No explanation. Very blunt and uncaring. Not very professional. I'll be asking for another referral.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Theriault is a VERY professional, extremely knowledgeable, caring physician. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your eye (in my case, I have only one eye and that eye has many problems). I thank Dr Theriault every day for preserving the vision I have. He is absolutely the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Exceptional service, friendly professional staff, amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Warm, caring, and gentle natured. Had cataract surgery and YAG laser captsulotomy with Dr. Theriault and could not be more pleased with the process or outcome.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Thank you for your gentle nature, wealth of knowledge and expertise plus attention to detail. Not to mention speed accuracy and thoroughness.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Theriault is very personable, takes time to explain things and made me feel quite at ease. The surgeries (two lens replacements) made a world of difference for me! In hindsight however, I would have probably gone with the mono vision (one lens for seeing up close, one for distance) instead of both for distance. I still need to reach for glasses (readers) to see up close. This is really annoying when doing things that require repeated focussing close and far. I am probably young for his usual clientelle and active (mtn & road biking ect.) so his advise was probably skewed toward older folks. My suggestion would be to try wearing a single contact lens for a few months to experience monovision before taking the docs's advice to stay with stereo vision and keeping a pair of readers nearby, especially if you are still very active.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Theriault is a wonderful opthamologist, he came to the hospital to see me. The only negative experience is with his receptionist at his office, I have never come across such a rude woman in my life. It has been over a year dealing with the bad attitude on the phone and it's terrible. the one gal on the phone, you know who you are, needs a huge attitude adjustment or a different job not dealing with the public. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015