Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Newbold

Dr. Newbold burned my fiance pretty bad. He was a good doctor and his PA Rupa is a delight. But my fiance was unemployed twice and we were not able to see Dr. Newbold for about two years when he sent us a letter without discussing it with us that he believes the patient-doctor relationship was not working out. We were just getting back on our feet and trying to get back into the office to take care of my fiances serious medical issues. We went to pick up a prescription from the pharmacy and they couldn't fill it, because Dr. Newbold was no longer treating him and he never even discussed this with us. It was hard to reflect this on my rating, but we are really in a tough spot now and it's hard not to take it personally that we were never even given a chance to explain our side.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I have some serious health problems and Dr Newbold has always taken the time to really listen to me and stay on top of all labs. He's the best and I refer him to everyone! His nurse Rupa is as sweet as they come!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I have been a patient for several years and would recommend Dr. Newbold for anyone seeking a professional, knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Newbold is not only readily available to his patients, but is very knowledgable and has a friendly disposition. I am a young healthy male, yet he has even called me with periodic lab results and returns my calls with answers to my concerns, Rx refills, and just to see if I am doing well (one time even OFF hours, just so I wouldn't worry). Highly recommended, but I don't think he's taking new patients (...evidently no one wants to leave him?)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Paul R. Newbold's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)