Ratings for Dr. Maria Auletta

knowledgeable, compassionate . Excellent doctor you leave the office satisfied this doctor took all her time without interruptions and gave you undivided attention.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Very good doctor. Uncommonly good. The office/location are fine.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I would agree with the others. I use to use Dr. Auletta when I lived in the area but have yet to find another Doctor who cares about me as a human and take the time to do the job right like Dr. Auletta did.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I haven't satisfied any internal doctors in the past. Recently I needed to see a doctor and searched a doctor by reviews. I decided to try Dr. Maria Auletta even though her office is far away. It worth it! She took time to answer my questions and asked me many questions to figure out my problem. She is very warm and professional. I could tell that she is very kind person which is very important to me. Also she is very positive, I have been so worried about myself but she made me feel better. She is the best doctor I ever met. Finally I found a doctor I love! Thank you, Dr. Maria!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Auletta is wonderful! Dr. Auletta is an old-fashioned doctor who actually seems to care about people. It's easy to get in to see her, the woman working at the desk is polite, and Dr. Auletta genuinely listens and takes her time in examining and diagnosing. She is an absolute GEM, the rare doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

This is the best Doctor I've ever been to. She is very caring and understanding. She's my obgyn and i'm so comfortable anytime i'm in her office. Just make it through the location and you'll be glad you came to Dr Auletta

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

This is the best doctor.My family loves DR Auletta.She spends time with the patients,she is the most caring person I know.I am so happy we find this doctor.She is really good with the kids and she is very careful with the antibiotics-wont give it to you until you need it.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Everyone in my family goes to Dr. Auletta. My mother cried when she moved away and couldn't have Dr. Auletta as her doctor anymore. She takes the time to understand everything about you, personal problems included. She is one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. You couldn't pay me to go to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Auletta is a fantastic family doctor, and is always willing to make the time to have an emergency appointment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Very thorough, caring, detailed, great rapport with patients, provide timely feedback on exam results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Maria Auletta's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield POS
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield PPO
HFN
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare