Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Aquino

Terrific doctor. Knowledgeable, smart, explains everything clearly. Does not rush you. I have been seeing him for 18 years now. He's the best family doctor I've ever had. The staffing in the lab needs improvement. It takes forever to have blood drawn in the lab. They are understaffed. It's not uncommon to wait a half hour to have blood work done, depending on the time and day of the week. One time I waited 45 minutes to have blood work done and when I complained, they admitted they were understaffed due to poor management.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Worst bedside manner of any doctor I've ever encountered. Instead of truly listening to my view of what was going on, he took a paternalistic attitude. If you value patient-centered care at all, avoid Dr. Aquino!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

GREAT DR SMART NICE AND GIVES YOU ALL THE TIME YOU NEED.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Difficulty getting through on the phone system, long wait for someone to get back to you to answer a question and often rude responses by secretary answering phone who will not put you through to nurse/medical staff. After many visits with pretty much the same medical complaints I finally found a new dr. who actually found and diganosed the medical problem/condition on the very first vist and now I have been treated and my condition is improved and I am placed on th proper medication and feel 100 times better.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Experienced, good beside manner, knowledgeable, through, excellent staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Daniel A. Aquino's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)