Ratings for Dr. Vijay K. Maker

incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. a great surgeon with a fantastic bedside manner. he has an amazing reputation in Chicago and nationally, and now I know why!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Maker. He is very caring and cares about his patients. He made me feel safe and comfortable about a surgery I was having and no regrets in putting all my trust in him. There should be more like Dr. Maker.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Maker! He is extremely knowledgeable! He explains things very thoroughly. I had an extremely rare breast lump that was removed years ago. There is no dr. who had ever even heard of it before, other than Dr's at Mayo Clinic, and Dr. Maker knew exactly what it was. He's a very nice man with perfect manners. I have no idea what the bad reviews on him could possibly be (the sexual harrassment lady who wrote on here is an absolute joke). She neeeds to learn how to do a breast check thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

It is not this doctor's performance in the OR that I had a problem with, it is his behavior outside of the operating room. My doctor sent me to him, and he was so sexually inappropriate that I never went back and had another surgeon do the surgeon. I know other women that have had the same problem with him, but because he is considered to be a very good surgeon, he gets by with this kind of behavior.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I love Doctor Maker. We have been 'lucky' enough to have him as our surgeon twice now. He is great to my husband (the patient) and to myself, as I sit and worry. He explains things very well, while not talking down to us. When the OR got bumped because of an emergency, he was sure to come and talk with me to assure me that everything was ok. His bedside manner extends beyond the patient to our whole family as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Vijay K. Maker's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1967)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal