Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

I recently had cataract eye surgery performed on May 1st and May 8th 2019 by Dr. Jason Jacobs. The procedure went flawlessly. I want to start off by saying that Dr. Jacobs was the third physician that I interviewed prior to the start of my surgery. After some internet research, I found Dr. Jacobs’ accomplishments and credentials to be quite impressive. I selected Dr. Jacobs because I believed that his practice offered the “total package”. His package included flexible scheduling, friendly office and support staff, along with a doctor who really cares about his patients. From the moment I met Dr. Jacobs, I recognized his kind and professional posture. After my initial exam, I felt quite confident that Dr. Jacobs was the best choice for my cataract surgery. My intuitions were correct. Dr. Jacob’s and his team did a terrific job. In closing, I could not be more pleased with my new vision and the experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobs to anyone who is in need of this procedure. Respectfully Submitted, Mike Evans

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Excellent Physician. Had cataract surgery with outstanding results. I highly recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr. Jacobs performed cataract surgery with a new lens about 9 years ago. As I became older, my other eye also required surgery and a new lens. Dr. Jacobs did an excellent job on the first eye and also an excellent job on the second eye. I recommend Dr. Jacobs to others to perform cataract surgery ; he is very professional and has very high knowledge and expertise. Thank you Dr. Jacobs for giving me my sight back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Complete confidence in Dr. Jacobs and his staff! Dr. Jacobs' skill, knowledge, and concern infuse his entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Dr. Jacobs and his team are professional and thorough. He performed my LASIK surgery and during the entire process he has been amazing. He is calm, so knowledgeable and patient. He alleviated any fears I may have had about the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr Jacobs did a fine job replacing cataracts with new lenses on both my eyes. I now see better than I have for many years, Jim

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Jacobs and his staff put me at ease at the first appointment! Their expertise and ability to explain the cataract removal procedure was so helpful and removed my hesitations. I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Jacobs that I have already recommended him to three other people needing attention! What a gift to mingle knowledge, insight, professionalism, humor and excellence in performance in one person! And I appreciated that Dr. Jacobs praised his staff as well. Thanks to all!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Jacobs is so kind, professional and friendly. He thoroughly explained my surgery and made sure I was well informed and comfortable with the procedure and recovery. I could not have asked for a better surgeon. I have recommended him to many friends and my family. I am so thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Jacobs performed cataract surgery in both of my eyes and the results were spectacular as I now have 20/20 vision without glasses. He and his staff are both professional and friendly and take the time to explain everything and make sure you are comfortable with the procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Jacobs is the quintessential physician. He is brilliant, a careful and thorough teacher, kind and personable. His staff performs in the same kind and personable manner. He is reassuring and encouraging throughout the surgical procedure. as well as during the follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coventry Healthcare