Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

Outstanding professional service. Very kind, considerate and knowledgeable. Highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. The doctor knows what he’s doing

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I write to give the highest recommendation possible to Dr Jacobs and his excellent staff. When it became apparent that my cataracts required treatment I research cataract surgeons globally. I was prepared to travel anywhere in the world to get the best outcome possible. I found excellent, world-class cataract surgeons in Prague, London, Singapore, New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Vancouver. But the world's #1 cataract surgeon/gentleman, I believe, is Jason Jacobs MD in Denver, Colorado USA. Harvard University is often ranked #1; Dr Jacobs graduated #1 in his class at Harvard. Then Dr Jacobs graduated in the top echelon at Duke University Medical School, one of the world's best medical schools. For nearly 30 years Dr Jacobs has been researching and practicing ophthalmology; he has helped thousands of patients to improve their vision. In addition to his brilliant academic and research achievements, Dr Jacobs is an extremely caring and thoughtful doctor. For example, on the Sunday of the 2017 Labor Day Weekend at about 6:00 pm I rang Dr Jacobs' office to leave a message with the answering service to inform them that I had broken my leg and would probably have to cancel the surgery scheduled for the following Wednesday. Instead of an answering service I was transferred to Dr Jacobs' phone. He commiserated with me about my broken leg and told me that we could re-schedule the surgeries entirely at my convenience. We would get it done when I was ready. Dr Jacobs could not have been kinder or more gracious. About 8 weeks later, after my broken leg had stabilized, Dr Jacobs finished performing cataract surgery on both of my eyes. Now I could not be more thrilled! Prior to surgery I had severe myopia and a pronounced astigmatism in each eye. This condition had made eyeglasses necessary for over 60 years. Dr Jacobs performed a miracle. Each tested at 20/15 without any correction the day after surgery; I could read computer script without correction the day of surgery with each eye. Colors are much more vibrant now. Everything is so much clearer. My life has been miraculously transformed thanks to Dr Jacobs' excellence. After more than 60 years of wearing glasses, I no longer need them for daily activities, sports, driving, and reading. I had to travel some distance for Dr Jacobs' excellent care, but the hassle and expense related to that travel was more than compensated for by his extremely-reasonable fees and even more so by the incredible results achieved by Dr Jacobs and his outstanding team. Indeed, I am looking forward to my follow-up visits with Dr Jacobs and his staff because they make ophthalmology an extremely pleasant experience. IMHO, you can go anywhere in the world, but the #1 gentleman/cataract surgeon is Jason Jacobs, MD.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Jacobs performed cataract surgery on both eyes. He is very skilled and the procedure went perfectly with excellent results. No more glasses. His entire staff including his office and the surgery center were knowledgeable, friendly and put you at ease at all times. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Jacobs

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I had cataract surgery about 10 years ago, and have not worn glasses since. I just had a lens replacement in my right eye, and it is performing well. I highly recommend Dr Jacobs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Jacobs and his staff are excellent! Just had two cataract surgeries, painless and I can see so much better. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobs.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Jacobs inspires the utmost confidence by his smile and by the wealth of knowledge, skill and professionalism.. I had a cataract surgery and I'm very happy with the results. I'm giving the highest recommendation to Dr. Jacobs and everyone in his office

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Jacobs and his entire staff are exceptionally professional and personable. I recommend Dr. Jacobs and this practice without any hesitation. The experience was better than any other medical specialty that I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is personable, experienced, and elicits confidence--graduate of Harvard and Duke Universities. Dr. Jacob's 0ffice Staff are thoughtful, organized, and responsive. I never had to wait long for a "call-back." This vision is remarkable. I could not be more grateful for having Dr. Jacobs for my eye doctor. Now I can read, see distance and all points in between better than ever after having early cataracts removed and Symfony lenses inserted (this is once and done -- never needs to be redone in my lifetime).

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have recommended Dr Jacobs to several friends. I had cataract surgery in May and June. He did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. I have worn glasses for over 50 years and now I don't need them.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)