Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

I had both the cataract process and the Symfony (lasik) process at the same time and the difference is amazing! Dr. Jacobs did a great job of providing info to read and answering questions up front. During and after the procedures he has not only taken excellent care of my eyes but has answered a lot of questions. The staff has been very good as I had to postpone my surgeries twice and they've been very helpful plus answered other questions over the phone as needed. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs and his team.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Jacobs is FANTASTIC!!! He performed my Lasik surgery a week ago. I had severe nearsightedness and astigmatism (-10.5) and had not been able to see very clearly out of contacts or glasses for most of my adult life. The day after surgery I was seeing 20/20. It has been life changing to see clearly and to no longer have to fumble around with contacts and glasses. Aside from his skill, Dr. Jacobs has a wonderful bedside manner – I have never felt rushed with him, he takes time to explain everything clearly and answer questions, is very kind, and his calm demeanor made the Lasik procedure very easy for me. I highly recommend him with no reservations!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

He was great very professional. I got my vision back to normal. The staff was great. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Jacobs is amazing. Very empathic and professional.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. Very professional and takes the time to explain everything. Very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. My husband and I have both had c ataract surgery by Dr. Jacobs and we have both seen him regularly for the past 10 years. Our surgeries went extremely well with no problems and excellent results. He is always willing to answer questions ,explain options and is an empathic listener. An outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Fantastic doctor! Very knowledgeable! My experience was for cataract surgery and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Jacobs just oozes competence. He is also very patient and articulate in explaining what the problem is and how to fix it. My surgery went beautifully and the results were startlingly good.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Jacobs has been our Ophthalmologist for 10 years and is an excellent Dr. , kind and very caring!! Both of us have had cataract surgery and very successful!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Outstanding doctor. Educational background and experience are impeccable. Very helpful in explaining my options and walking me through the process.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal