Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs is personable, experienced, and elicits confidence--graduate of Harvard and Duke Universities. Dr. Jacob's 0ffice Staff are thoughtful, organized, and responsive. I never had to wait long for a "call-back." This vision is remarkable. I could not be more grateful for having Dr. Jacobs for my eye doctor. Now I can read, see distance and all points in between better than ever after having early cataracts removed and Symfony lenses inserted (this is once and done -- never needs to be redone in my lifetime).

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have recommended Dr Jacobs to several friends. I had cataract surgery in May and June. He did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. I have worn glasses for over 50 years and now I don't need them.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Just finished with cataract surgery this week and couldn't be happier with my near perfect vision. Not once did I feel anxious about the procedure as Dr. Jacobs and staff are very knowledgeable and professional, and made the process actually rather fun. I also found that Dr. Jacobs has a keen sense of humor which I loved.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Jacobs was thorough, helpful, professional and caring. I was anxious about cataract surgery, but he put my mind at ease. One day after my second eye surgery, I am able to see much better that I anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My experience with Dr. Jason Jacobs and his staff was excellent. His staff was very courteous and polite. I had a 5 minute wait until I saw Mr. Jacobs. He began to explain in detail each procedure which was very helpful for me to understand. I am grateful for the special procedure Dr. Jason Jacobs performed so that I would be able to see very clearly. Not only did he remove the cataracts in my eyes he perfected my vision. I had been wearing glasses for 71- 1/2 years ( I was a 1yr. 1/2 old) and now I'm 73 years old, so there is hope for everyone. I thank God for your knowledge and your steady hands. Rachel Chavez-Hill

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

If you need cataract surgery, this is your guy! and team.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Jacobs is an outstanding ophthalmologist who is a medically competent and caring physician who made me feel confident in him and who did an outstanding cataract removal surgery. My eyesight is 100 % better and so will yours if you go to him for cataract removal surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Jacobs CHANGED MY LIFE. I am 26 years old and prior to LASIK surgery, my prescription was at a -12.45 and I have worn glasses or contacts since preschool. I thought there couldn't possibly be a way for someone to fix how near-sided I was, and Dr. Jacobs proved me wrong. Dr. Jacobs was extremely thorough with choosing the best procedure for my situation to ensure I would receive the best results as possible. With his compassionate bedside manner, he was able to ease my nerves during surgery and did an absolutely incredible job. If he could help someone like me, there is no doubt in my mind that he can help anyone else's vision. Thank you, Dr. Jacobs!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Jacobs. He is personable, knowledgeable and a brilliant surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Jason M. Jacobs's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med