Ratings for Dr. Jesus M.L. Pichardo

This is a very clean and neat clinic. All the Dr's I've met are wonderful and helpful. Now I have a problem with the staff one's you are there they talk to you like you are nithing..I'm new and they ask for my ID 3 times I asked why do u ask everytime for I'd one chick Reply; cus we have too. Not the answer I was waiting for..they dont never smile, the girls who do the vital's are always in a bad mood, talk like robot's. HELLO DR.Pichardo this is kids clinic ur staff need to be nicer with kids, talk to the kids, this kids are sick NOT aliens. 2 stars on cus one time I called and I asked for.my sons asthma meds, the girl said tell your pharmacy to call us, I saidon't the pharmacy has been calling you for a week AND THEY DON'T answer. The girl kept arguing with me REALLY? Hello my sons life is at risk but she had time to argue... Today I called cus my son has a rash but is not urgent the can give me an appointment for next week...hahaha the girl said is he inroll in the program? I'm like what program? She said to make an appointment with in saven days, I was like really is rediculous the chick hung up on me WOW Doc. Your staff has no professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

The doctors here are pretty good, if you can get an appointment that is. They are constantly changing their appt. policies and the hours are not convenient. Some of the reception staff can be rude at times and don't respond to inquiries. I ended up switching doctors in the end.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

I totally agree with the previews comment. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring and knows his stuff. the only down side is that everybody wants to see him or one of his doctors so there are times when its very busy but other than that even his staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Pichardo is very pleasant, knowledgeable and has an excellent demeanor with children. His office is well run and his employees are also pleasant. His hours are suited to working parents and it is evident that he cares about his patients. He is truly a credit to the practice of pediatric medicine.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

dR. pICHARDO REALY DEDICATE HIS TIME TO HIS PATIENT.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Pichardo is a very repsonsible pediatrician dedicated to children. Very established doctor with lots of knowledge. Very helpful and insightful. Morning,Noon or night he is there to answer any sick calls or any questions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

dr.pichardo is a very useful doctor who helps you when you need it the most. He is very smart and is always available when you are in need the most. I am grateful to have a hardworking doctor like doctor pichardo.iI know that i can depend on him when when i am having trouble.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2005

Dr. Jesus M.L. Pichardo's Credentials

• Inst Tech De Santo Dom (Intec), Esc De Med, Fac De Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1983)