Ratings for Dr. Irin Hanna

sent me to a specialist, someone from her community, for something that I foud out was pretty routine...not only incompetent, but favors other doctors from her community as referrals

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

she is excellent doctor . accurate , helpful and very professional I highly recommended it

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Can't believe it, I have been on the same drug forever! I asked for a years worth, and she REFUSED TO GIVE ME MORE than 6 months. So greedy, other doctors give drugs for a year! She makes people go see her 2-4 time per year! SO GREEDY! Its not for patiet health, its so she can get paid for the visit

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

terrible....not sure what standards are in place in this country, but letting unknowing doctors like this to practice in this country is a HUGE SHAME!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Worst doctor ever. I went there for a personal matter and she told me I should pray. Dumb. If I wanted to pray I would see a priest. She should quit.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She has always asked questions that mattered and if she feels She can not help she is always referring me to doctors that can help.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

There is NO WAY the positive reviews are real, unless she plays favorites, she is rude and doesn,t know anything. She either gets paid per referal or is an idiot. Wouldn,t recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Very unprofessional doctor, she was more interested in typing her notes, and bossing her staff around. Was not helpful at all during the visit and told me to go see my own doctor for my concern.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Terrible doctor! I recently went to the walk-in clinic and was one of the first patients there and she wouldn't see me because I was not a patient. It was obvious she told her staff to send me away because her staff kept making excuses not to see me, they even had the nerve to tell me to go to the emergency if I couldn't wait to see my own doctor. I have seen the other doctor at the clinic and he is incredible! Stay away from this doctor and see the male doctor there instead!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Hannah is an amazing person who takes the time during her appointments and would be someone I would recommend to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017