Ratings for Dr. Irin Hanna

Very nice and caring doctor in La Salle. Had a great experience with her in my 5 years living in the area. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I agree with several people's comments that she is rude, not helpful and very judgemental.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

If I could rate her a zero I would. Judgmental and rude. Not helpful at all. Just wants to prescribe more and more medication. Even gave me 2 conflicting medications that cannot be taken together. Don’t understand how she has a medical license. Not to mention the wait time. I waited an hour past my appointment time. Will be looking for a new doctor after my last appointment.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

She has always helped what was wrong and when she has to do a referrals they are quick to try get you in.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My family has been seeing Dr Hanna since she came to La Salle. We like having the lab, pharmacy and EKG there. She has gotten very busy over the years which puts her behind schedule, just like every other doctor in the province. Sometimes she is a little hard to understand but other than that she has met all of our needs. If she can't treat us, she refers us to a specialist. Unfortunately the whole provincial medical system in somewhat mixed up but she is only one doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

very judgmental. told me i was too young to be having sexual intercourse and drinking.. every time i’ve gone to see her, she swabs my throat (not gently may i add) no matter what i go in for. not nice in general and very rough with me when getting examed. highly recommend she finds a new job.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Someone needs to ask the college on Manitoba's doctors if this type of thing happens here! I suspect she would be found guilty of similar doings given her greed and overall incompetence http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/1-200-patients-high-and-dry-after-2-chilliwack-doctors-lose-medical-licences-1.4619764

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Obviously the good reviews on this page are written by her. She is completely incompetent and should quit. Hopefully she reads these posts and learns something.. go work at Walmart or something..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

She has changed my life! Excellent at teaching me to manage and understand my diabetes. My numbers have been wonderful ever since I started working with Dr Hanna

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Have gone to her for a number of years. Have decided it's time to change to get better care. Had bladder infection waited well over a week to get results. Call in the prescription first not make patient wait so you can be paid. Way too much turnover at front desk. Specialists are being forgotten unless u follow up. When you ask a question she is way too defensive

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017