Ratings for Dr. John K. Sturman

Dr Sturman, great doctor but has moved back to Indiana

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

i have seen this dr a few times. he was very helpful when i was in pain and prescribed the medication i needed to stay out of pain based of my statement of how much pain meds i really took. no lies. the last i heard he was retiring and dr sato was taking over his clinic. i have not seen her so i dont know how she operates.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I Love this DR. and his staff. He is a DR. who LISTENS to you and makes sure you understand what is happening to you. He is very personable, polite and treats you like he really cares about your health. Your NOT just a #. His staff is very friendly. You don't find many DR'S LIKE HIM!! I feel VERY SAFE and leave knowing he has answered ALL MY QUESTIONS and BEST THING...I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE TELLS ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM & HIS STAFF!! I have seen ALOT of DR'S...I just wish they all treated me like they do!! He also gives you POSITIVE IDEAS of how you can help yourself feel better.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008