Ratings for Dr. Jack D. Schim

This doctor is the kindest, most caring and thorough doctor I have ever known. In addition, he is the smartest and yet very humble. He truly listens to you, includes you in the direction of your health care decisions, and keeps you positive and upbeat about your condition, prognosis and future life. He is the ultimate doctor and I trust him completely with my healthcare and my future.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I first met Dr. Schim when he was consulting on my case at the VA in La Jolla, CA. I have rare disorder and he NAILED it!! He convinced the VA to do genetic testing and was able to pin done my dual diagnosis. I started seeing him through my private insurance and he consulted with doctors all over the world on my case. He came up with several ways to approach my care. When I met him I could not walk and had an unfortunate experience in a nursing home. After four years under his care I am off ALL meds except the one that works and I have my life back. If you have to wait....he is worth the wait. He is also kind in addition to being VERY VERY smart!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

I agree with the comments before me. There is a bit of a wait (I always bring a book), but he is very patient, a wonderful listener, and never rushes out of the office.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

A very kind knowledable man. Well worth the wait and will answer questions along with listening

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

This doctor is very thorough and listens well. Due to that however, he usually runs between 30 and 60 minutes late (my experience). I recommend seeing him, but calling ahead to see if he's running late. The nurses are very friendly, but the front desk people I've dealt with are just "doing their job"--no more, no less.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Jack D. Schim's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental