Ratings for Dr. Lucie Mathieu

Dr Lucie Mathieu passed away last week, she will be missed greatly. A great family practice dentist!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I absolutely recommend this dentist to anyone. Dr. Mathieu is very kind, caring and patient. All my life I've had an inherent fear of dentists and she has proven that I know longer have to! Well done Dr. Mathieu. very kind and caring staff also.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

She is truly professional with a great bedside manner, she treats all patients with respect

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Excellent, kind and caring person who truly is patient and genuinely concerned by the quality oral health of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

She is the best dentist I have ever met in my life. She can make miracles. She did for me, She got rid of the fear of dentist for me. Very professional and also very sensitive to her patients need,With quality work.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Very poor knowledge of what she is doing. Furthermore very high personnel turnover. We changed and are now happy.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009