Dr. Nasir Alarakhia

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Nasir Alarakhia

Dr. Nasir Alarakhia's Ratings

Dr. Alar is nice. Sometimes he takes his time and sometimes he doesn't. The biggest issue there is that since he is the only doctor in that office and he also has surgeries scheduled in the AM he gets very behind. I have waited an hour in the waiting room and like 30+ min in the actual patient room to get seen. Lately is gotten worse over 2hours with an appointment is ridiculous. All for a 5 min consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This doctor is just cold and impersonal. In 2003 I ended up in the emergency room at the Dr. Phillips Hospital because of Dr. Anthony Alatriste's errors and bad work. Sadly Dr. Alar and Dr. Antonio Velardi teamed to destroy me, or so it seemed, treating me like a guinea pig. They didn't listen to anything I had to say and just gave orders. They told me that if I did not listen and have my intestine removed right away I would die. I disobeyed and here I am writing this very healthy and alive. Doctors like these are just in business to keep us sick so that they can make money off of weak, inexperienced people such as I was. My parents live in Europe and do not speak English, so I was alone in this country they took advantage of this, trying medications and procedures that only made me sicker. These doctors are heartless and in the business purely to make money and keep their patients sick. I've learned that the best remedy is to stay away from them.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][835706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I meet this doctor today and was so glad I did. He made me feel very comfortable and I thought the staff was great. I am sure he will take good care of me next week for my procedure! I don't think it is fair for those of you who said negative things about the wait time. I waited about an hour and a half, but I expected that. Every doctors office is like that....except the ones that just want to get people in and out. Think about it this way, why on earth would you want your doctor visit to be rushed. Dr. Alar is taking his time with each and every one of us as a good doctor should. I give him an A+ thus far. Nervous about the procedure, but I totally trust this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Alar is amazing. He takes the time to talk about your particular issue and works to solve the problem. I trust him completely and recommend him to everyone. I only wish he could be my primary care physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Alar has a wonderful bedside manner and very pleasant. Colonscopy was very organized at Sand Lake Surgery. Dr Alar and his son who was the anesthesiologist were both great. Good experience would recommend to others

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have known Dr. Alar for about 10 years. He has treated me and my family.You may have to wait sometimes because he takes time to talk with you.That tells you he cares and as far as I am concerned, I would rather have a good caring doctor who is extremely smart than worry about waiting. I would wait as long as I have to for a doctor like Dr. Alar. One in a million!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][835702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

A very caring doctor. I had hep C and he cured me. Very knowledgable in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

waited over 2 hours to see Dr. Alar this was after appointment was reschdueled by him. Spent less than 5 minutes with me. When I was in the exam room he answered his cell phone twice. I never went back I found another Gastro Dr Dumois who took care of my problem and I was never kept waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

He is an excellent Doctor. The most important thing in finding one is the knowledge he has and the time he spends with you. He diagnoses correctly and really cares about curing you. I had Hep C and he cured me. When I told him I hurted,he would look at me and I saw in his eye that he hurted too and realized that he was going to be there for me. He would say, "just leave it to me, I will cure you" I believed him and he did. My results are negative now for about 9 years. He also treated me for ulcers and they are gone too. Best Dr. I have had. About the wait, it is true, he so good he cannot keep up with so many people that believe in him or want to be treated by him. By the way, I don't care about the office staff, what is important is the Doctor's results. Dr. Alar, you are the best!!! Mildred Rodriguez

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][835699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Alar and have been so for 7 years. Let me put this into perspective: My wife's entire paternal family had colon cancer, some died from it, some died of it including her youngest sister. Dr. Alar is keeping my wife cancer free with 18 month colonosopys. Is this worth an hour of our time in a comfortable waiting room? If you can't wait, maybe its not that important.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][835698].votes_count ]]