Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

Great bedside manner, truly cares about his patients, and excellent surgeon. Just had my one-year post-op for BA and the whole experience has been great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I could not be more delighted with my experience--from the initial phone call with Simone to the final post op appointment. Dr. Pugash possesses the wonderful combination of being exceptionally skilled, professional and caring. The results of the upper/lower blepharoplasty with eyebrow lift are spectacular. I still look like me, only refreshed and not like I 'had work done'. Thank you so much, Dr. Pugash, and the amazing staff team!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Exceptional service. I went in with an idea of how I wished my augmentation size should be. Dr Pugash was so open and honest about what would work for my body. The surgery went so smoothly. Recovery was easier then I thought. Dr Pugash and safe were amazing. They were always free to chat with me whenever I needed. Highly recommended to anyone interested in breast agmentation. Thank you for the final results I could not be happier!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I went to two different plastic surgeons for consults one being Dr. Pugash himself and also Dr. Rai. First of all I will point out a huge difference between the two. Dr. Rai was very quick to say yes and ask me hardly any questions (meaning he just wants your money) where as Dr. Pugash when I told him about my past medical history as I had liver cancer which just not so long ago I had a life saving liver transplant. Dr Pugash was outstanding. He wanted to know everything and discussed everything prior with my BC Transplant/Liver surgeons before he would even commit to saying yes to the surgery! I can't say how much I am extremely happy with Dr Pugash on my whole experience with breast augmentation he was kind, caring and thorough not to mention my breast are absolutely perfect! Thank you very much Dr Pugash!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had my consultation with Dr. Pugash in June 2016 and immediately scheduled my breast augmentation for January 2017. I did so much extensive research going into the surgery and knew I chose the best surgeon upon my first consultation. He was well informed and made me feel comfortable. What I appreciated most, is that he was very honest during my consultation when discussing expectations and final results. It's now been about a month since my surgery and I'm already thrilled with the results. I would recommend him a thousand times over and it's no question where I would go for future procedures. Thank you again to you and your amazing staff!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had my second facelift with dr Pugash ,October 2016.my recovery was quick and easy,I was back in public in one week with sunglasses on.my results are beautiful and very natural,and 4 months later I have no visible scars.Dr Pugash always made me feel safe and comfortable,he is a true perfectionist,I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I love dr. Pugash, he truly cares. He is kind and informative. I am so happy with my breast augmentation results!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Pugash and his staff made this a wonderful experience. I am completely happy not only with process leading up to my surgery, but the results after surgery. I did extensive research and Dr. Pugash , was and is the best choice as the best doctor for any cosmetic surgery. The staff including Simone and nurses were professional and kind. I would recommend Dr. Pugash and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I first met Dr Pugash last April, when I had my first consultation with him. I was blown away by his professionalism, experience, and his optimism in seeing results that he can achieve for you!! I love the way he is a straight shooter, and never comes across like he has a crystal ball!! I had way to large implants done fifteen or sixteen years ago. I was at first happy with them, but as I aged, they did to, causing them to sag, and they just didn't look good anymore. I felt like I was carrying around sandbags on my chest!! I developed back pain, and shoulder pain etc. Dr Pugash made everything better for me. He carefully showed me what his professional opinion and options for me. In August, not only did I have a breast lift, but also he put smaller implants in, and took out the oversized implants I had. I looked well porportioned now with my small frame. He gave me my self esteem back, and I feel great again. My back and my shoulders don't bother me anymore. I also got more feeling back in my nipples, than what I had before! I don't know how that happened, but they have. His staff are so very friendly and complimentive. I highly recommend Dr Pugash. You will not be disappointed. I trust him immensely!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I didn't think plastic surgery was something that I would ever consider. However, after having children, my body just wasn't the same. I felt so uncomfortable in my own skin, and wanted my old breasts back... I often felt like I was 'holding them up' in the shower as I was so self-conscious about their new shape and positioning, and it was starting to affect my intimacy with my husband... I didn't want him to see or touch them. I finally decided that I am more than a mom and a wife, I am me, and I wanted 'me' back. I was nervous but went to see Dr. Pugash, and he immediately put me at ease with his professionalism, expertise, experience and incredible, friendly and supportive staff. I knew he was the right doctor for me, and he impressed me with how he managed my expectations. I had both a breast lift and a breast augmentation to regain my shape, with a little extra oomph. Surgery went so well, and I was in very little pain afterwards, and easily able to be with my children and return to work just a few days later. I attribute that to the skill of the surgeon. Additionally, Dr. Pugash under-promises and over-delivers -he will help set your expectations and then will blow you away with the results! I am over the moon at the shape, symmetry, placement, everything. I feel like *me* again, except even 'me improved!' The scarring is also so much better/ less visible than I ever imagined, and again, I attribute that to the skill of the surgeon. Thank you Dr Pugash, you gave me *me* back!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017