Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

The easiest recovery and the best results even at 6 weeks! Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Extremely happy with my procedure and results! I’m so glad I decided to choose him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

The staff were incredibly helpful, professional and caring. The ladies at the front desk do everything possible to answer all your questions and help you in anyway they can. Dr.Pugash did an incredible job. I can say enough about my experience and would recommend De.Eric Pugash to anyone looking for a highly qualified surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr Pugash took amazing care of me from beginning to end! His care and attention to detail was EXCELLENT from pre-surgery appointments to all the post-op care, I felt very well taken care of! Dr Pugash performed a bilateral breast augmentation with a bilateral nipple reduction on me (post kids and breastfeeding) and I couldn’t be happier with the results!! I feel like my breasts have been restored to their former glory and so much more! Highly, highly recommend Dr Pugash!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

It’s been one year post operative and couldn’t be more happier. I am a surgeon’s wife and with a great confidence, I can say that Dr. Pugash is a high caliber in every aspect. He took the time to explain everything in detail, so I didn’t have any surprises, being followed by him many times and I can’t thank him enough for changing my life at the age of 55. I highly recommend Dr. Pugash and say that anyone would be under his care is totally in a very safe hands. Also I have to thank his amazing wonderful assistant Simone whom made this journey so wonderful and comfortable for me. Thank you so much Dr. Pugash and thank you so much dear Simone

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Best decision ever!!! I am at my 6 month mark and I feel great , no pain or any complications. The staff are very nice and helpful. Dr Eric is amazing; very professional, calm , patient and understanding , the one year waiting list to get to meet him was absolutely worth it . I am very happy with my results ; I can still feel the nerves repairing at times but nothing to painful and nothing that I am worried up until this point .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

I just got my breast augmentation done the first week of August and I am at the 5 week mark. I could not be happier with my results and the entire process with Dr Pugash and his team. I was worried about the size I picked because I wanted to stay conservative. Dr Pugash helps to choose a size that matches your frame, so don’t worry about looking disproportionate. I did go for a smaller size within the range he suggested - I am very pleased with the results! My friends and sisters have gone to other amazing doctors in the city, but I am 100% positive I made the correct choice of choosing Dr Pugash. You won’t be disappointed if you choose to have your surgeries with this team!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Dr. Pugash is worth the wait for anyone seeking breast augmentation surgery. The process took ~1.5 years from the time I called to schedule my first consultation to the time I had my surgery. I appreciate Dr. Pugash's transparency throughout the entire process. During my first consultation he explained the risks of breast augmentation surgery which helped set my expectations that things might not go perfectly. He also made it easy to choose an implant size, type, and incision area that would best suit my body type and have the lowest risk of complications while achieving my goal of having fuller and natural looking breasts. My surgery took place at the Cambie Surgery Center and it went very well. I am now 7 weeks post op and have thin scars under my breasts that are about 1" long. I recommend Dr. Pugash and his team to anyone looking to have breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Pugash is very talented and skilled at what he does and I am so happy that I chose him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Just wonderful. Dr Pugash and his staff made my breast enhancement in April 2019 a relaxed and stress-free experience. Dr. Pugash answered all the questions I came in with before I even had the chance to ask them and made suggestions as to size and placement that I have been very happy with. The surgery itself was fast and the recovery period significantly less painful than I expected. I had no complications and my incision scars, what little there are, are fading beautifully. I could not be happier with how my new chest looks and feels and I can't thank Dr. Pugash enough for his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Pugash. His staff are wonderful, professional and very personable women. From my first email to his office to my fourth month check up appointment everything has been above and beyond. Dr. Pugash made me feel comfortable and cared for, especially during the pre op. appointment. He used an implant specific for a narrow chest so that I would have projection vs. Implants sitting in my armpits (round implants would do this) as well as one without rippling due to how lean / lack of breast tissue I naturally have. He also informed me I was wearing the wrong band size my entire life and made excellent suggestions where to find bras which cater to a 28" band! I believe due to my healthy lifestyle and Dr. Pugash's knowledge and gentle hands - I had no bruising after surgery, no swelling as I still measure the exact same around my bust and no complications. I did not take the prescribed pain killers beyond the first night home and the next morning I went to White Rock to walk around and stay active. 0 downtime. My results are amazing and I suggest Dr. Pugash to all of my girlfriends looking to have a BA or a revision. My Instagram is Karissa.Doll to verify everything I have written above.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Eric Pugash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pugash established his plastic surgery practice in New Westminster, B.C. in 1987. Since then he has opened practices in Vancouver at the False Creek Surgery Centre, the ASC Vancouver Surgical Centre, and Cambie Surgery Centre. Dr. Pugash’s plastic surgery practices are concentrated in the areas of facial cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement surgery and body contouring surgery, including tummy tuck. Dr. Pugash is a highly recognized breast augmentation surgery expert, and he offers patients the widest range of implant and incision options. Dr. Pugash is a native of Montreal. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree at Harvard College in Cambridge, MA. He returned to Montreal to McGill University to obtain his Doctor of Medicine degree. Dr. Pugash went on to complete a five-year residency in plastic surgery at McGill, obtaining his fellowship in plastic surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 1984. In 1985 Dr. Pugash moved to Paris, France, for a two-year period of further training. During this time he developed additional expertise in the fields of cosmetic, hand, maxillofacial and craniofacial surgery. Safety is Paramount: Fully Accredited Surgery Facilities and Staffed by Board Certified Anesthesiologists. Dr. Pugash has operating privileges at the ASC Vancouver Surgical Centre, False Creek Surgery Centre, Cambie Surgery Centre, Skinworks, as well as Royal Columbian, Eagle Ridge, Surrey Memorial, and Peace Arch Hospitals. He carries out his cosmetic procedures at ASC Vancouver, False Creek Surgery Centre, Skinworks and Cambie Surgery Centre in Vancouver. They are fully accredited facilities and are staffed by board certified anesthesiologists.

• English
  • French

• Harvard University (Grad. 1975)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1979)

• Breast Augmentation