Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I love dr. Pugash, he truly cares. He is kind and informative. I am so happy with my breast augmentation results!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Pugash and his staff made this a wonderful experience. I am completely happy not only with process leading up to my surgery, but the results after surgery. I did extensive research and Dr. Pugash , was and is the best choice as the best doctor for any cosmetic surgery. The staff including Simone and nurses were professional and kind. I would recommend Dr. Pugash and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I first met Dr Pugash last April, when I had my first consultation with him. I was blown away by his professionalism, experience, and his optimism in seeing results that he can achieve for you!! I love the way he is a straight shooter, and never comes across like he has a crystal ball!! I had way to large implants done fifteen or sixteen years ago. I was at first happy with them, but as I aged, they did to, causing them to sag, and they just didn't look good anymore. I felt like I was carrying around sandbags on my chest!! I developed back pain, and shoulder pain etc. Dr Pugash made everything better for me. He carefully showed me what his professional opinion and options for me. In August, not only did I have a breast lift, but also he put smaller implants in, and took out the oversized implants I had. I looked well porportioned now with my small frame. He gave me my self esteem back, and I feel great again. My back and my shoulders don't bother me anymore. I also got more feeling back in my nipples, than what I had before! I don't know how that happened, but they have. His staff are so very friendly and complimentive. I highly recommend Dr Pugash. You will not be disappointed. I trust him immensely!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I didn't think plastic surgery was something that I would ever consider. However, after having children, my body just wasn't the same. I felt so uncomfortable in my own skin, and wanted my old breasts back... I often felt like I was 'holding them up' in the shower as I was so self-conscious about their new shape and positioning, and it was starting to affect my intimacy with my husband... I didn't want him to see or touch them. I finally decided that I am more than a mom and a wife, I am me, and I wanted 'me' back. I was nervous but went to see Dr. Pugash, and he immediately put me at ease with his professionalism, expertise, experience and incredible, friendly and supportive staff. I knew he was the right doctor for me, and he impressed me with how he managed my expectations. I had both a breast lift and a breast augmentation to regain my shape, with a little extra oomph. Surgery went so well, and I was in very little pain afterwards, and easily able to be with my children and return to work just a few days later. I attribute that to the skill of the surgeon. Additionally, Dr. Pugash under-promises and over-delivers -he will help set your expectations and then will blow you away with the results! I am over the moon at the shape, symmetry, placement, everything. I feel like *me* again, except even 'me improved!' The scarring is also so much better/ less visible than I ever imagined, and again, I attribute that to the skill of the surgeon. Thank you Dr Pugash, you gave me *me* back!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I am continuing my rating because my phone had froze on me...anyway..I was not worried going under anesthesia because I had full trust in Dr Pugash. I was 30 years old, I had 3 children and it was kind of a makeover I wanted to do for myself. Recovery was about 3-4 days, keep in mind I had a few month old baby that my husband helped out alot with. I was back to my normal activities within 11 days. My results look fabulous..DR Pugash is very professional and honestly only cares about his patients wellbeing. His concern for the outcome of the surgery was extremely important to him which was why i was so relaxed going into the surgery. He did an amazing job, and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him. He does have a long wait list, but if that means anything...it shows how much people only trust to see him and no other doctor..If i can wait two years just so I can have my BA done from him so that I can ensure that I had an exceptional job done.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had initially booked Dr Pugash 2 years ago, by the time my consultation came around I was pregnant with my third child but did not want to cancel as I know Dr Pugash is an amazing doctoe and getting another appt would take another few months. So I stuck with my appt and he had given me all the information I needed and told me to come back once I had finished breast feeding. I called and booked him the exact same day I had stopped breastfeeding almost more than a year later. I came and saw him and he helped me pick an amazing size. I am 5'6" 140lbs and he helped me decide to go with 500ccs. He is such a professional doctor I cannot even stress to you all how comfortabpe I felt. This was my first time going undwr anesthesia and I was not worries evemln for a sec.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I first met Dr Pugash about two years ago. I wasn't unhappy with how I looked or with the breasts I had. That being said, I didn't feel as great as I could feel in some clothing or in some swim suits. I was a C cup to start with but lacked volume and had some sag. In the right bra I felt great but once the bra was off It made me want to seek what my options were. Seven weeks ago I had a breast lift with implants (under the muscle). I wanted my breasts higher, more full and areola smaller. I wasn't looking to have my breasts enlarged. I can confidently say I got exactly what I wanted and i am 100% certain I went with the right surgeon. Dr Pugash and his staff are not pushy. I truly feel they take each person who walks in the door as a case by case which made me feel more reassured that I wasn't just a number in the office. I was nervous before my surgery wondering will I regret this decision. I was nervous about the idea of surgery, will I be happy with my appearance after, will I wake up from surgery in a lot of pain? I'm so happy I didn't let any of those fears stop me from getting the procedure done. Those fears did prolong the surgery date for me though. My surgery went seamlessly. I understand pain for each person is very different but I wouldn't say I have a high pain tolerance. I was in shock that I could get a procedure like that done and be in as little discomfort as I was in. I only took the prescribed pain killers for 2 days, after that I only took Tylenol on and off for about 10 days. I credit the minimal discomfort to how seamlessly my surgery was, being in the hands of an amazing surgeon. The office staff were always friendly and professional. There if I had any question, concern or second guessing myself. Even after my surgery that has not changed. I have had 3-4 follow up apts and I still am being treated with care, consideration and of importance! My experience could not of been better. I highly recommend Dr Pugash!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I got a breast augmentation from Dr. Pugash and I am absolutely thrilled with the results! For the record, I'm 5'7" approx. 115 lbs and went from an A cup to a DD. I am rather anxious around doctors and hospital settings but Dr. Pugash and his staff were so kind, patient and very professional. Dr. Pugash took his time explaining the procedure thoroughly, and made sure I was completely happy with my decisions during the consultation process. I especially appreciate how he took my proportions into consideration to recommend the optimal size and shape of breast implant to best suit my body type. I'm so happy with how my breasts now look and would recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone interested in an augmentation.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

After breastfeeding my 2 kids for 2 years each, I decided that I was going to look into having a breast augment done. I had heard about Dr. Pugash from a friend a couple years before I had even had kids and his name just stuck with me. I eventually did a bit of research online and decided to book a consult. He was the only doctor I made an appointment with and after our consultation I knew 100% that I would be going ahead with him for my BA. He is truly amazing at what he does, with such a high level of expertise that I never once felt uncomfortable or unsure of my decision. My surgery was in July and now 5 months post op I couldn't be happier with the results. I have regained my confidence all thanks to Dr. Pugash and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Pugash a year ago and I am beyond happy with my results. He is a very diligent, respectful, and skilled surgeon. I am very happy that I choose Dr. Pugash for my procedure. He was very kind and took the best care possible. Everything healed so well and I cannot thank him enough for the results he has given me. Thank you so much Dr. Pugash and staff.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016