Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I recently went to Dr.Pugash for a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier with my outcome. This has been something I had been wanting to do for years and I am so happy that I went through with it and chose to go with Dr.Pugash. He took his time with me to explain the different variations of this procedure and what would be best for me and why. I was concerned that they wouldn't be big enough but after seeing the final outcome I know that we made the right choice as they look large but still natural. The ladies at the front desk are so warm and welcoming and will answer any questions or concerns you have along the way! My mom ask underwent a breast augmentation and lift with Dr.Pugash and her results are phenomenal. I would and will be recommending Dr.Pugash to anyone considering plastic surgery! Thank you Dr.Pugash for my beautiful breasts and giving me the self-confidence I have gained!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was so concerned about going to big, but with his expertise and knowledge we chose the perfect size for me. I wish I hadn't waited so long to do this. I feel complete now. His staff are just as amazing as he is!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Awesome experience. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would use him again for any future surgery. Love it!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

If you're searching for the best plastic surgeon regarding a breast augmentation in Vancouver, don't waste your time looking. Just stop here, here is his phone number 604-522-5199. Don't waste your time reading my review, call and book a consultation, I'm serious. If you don't believe me, read on (you're going to lose a spot though. He gets busy real fast) Simone and Meredith (the only staff of Dr. Pugash's I've met) are always positive, cherry, and informative. Even on a bad day Simone's "hello" is magical. Perhaps I should just call to hear Simone's voice on a bad day then hang up... Any-who never expect the staff or Dr. Pugash to judge you or treat you disrespectfully. Dr. Pugash is definitely not the type of person to "take your money and go", I should say. Not only do you want a successful breast augmentation with results and the procedure, he does as well. Dr. Pugash is very passionate about his work, intelligent, and hard working. Go easy on the man, I can imagine how hard it'd be slicing and dicing all day. I'm sure he finds it enjoyable to an extent. My breast augmentation couldn't go any better. In the beginning it was hard to find a surgery date with My BA because he is completely booked. But luckily Dr. Pugash has great people working for him and they've always accommodated dates for me. I was grateful they searched far and wide for a date within two weeks. The day of the BA, was just smoother than smooth tofu, and THAT'S smooth. Nothing to be nervous about, put under, woke up feeling a little sleepy and dizzy. I had moments after I've gotten up where I felt as if I needed to vomit, but that soon passed after fifteen minutes. I clearly remembered asking if I could wax my armpits repeatedly to the staff and Dr. Pugash as he came by. Unfortunately, I remember everything I said as I woke up, don't worry I'll spare the details (Just so you can call Dr. Pugash sooner). But, I went home feeling fresh as laundry. It was a great feeling. Of course, there was some pain. But my pain was not as bad as others. My pain disappeared completely a week in. Although, it's not the same for everyone as for me. Dr. Pugash is very skilled. I was never self conscious about my breast size before, or ashamed of it. I've always preferred bigger breasts. Like anyone, I want the price to match the quality of the procedure. It was definitely worth every penny. This is something you do not cheap out on or bargain for that matter. Dr. Pugash will help you reach a realistic goal of your BA. If you're still contemplating about a BA surgeon. Please do your self a favour and call this number 604-522-5199. You've wasted enough time reading my review, wasn't that enough? Do I have to bare my breasts to you now too? I hope not. All in all... I look forward to coming back for another procedure in the next year or two so I can ask Dr. Pugash if I should wax or shave.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I was scared by the thought of being put under a procedure that would be invasive. I scared myself looking at photos, horror stories etc etc. It's been a month and a half post surgery and I FEEL amazing. I went from A cup and now sit comfortably and sleep comfortably at a C. I went back to see how I was doing and I am doing fantastic. Pugash is a kind person and will answer questions and make sure the patient is feeling great. I trusted him and the staff there and was happy I got it done. I WISH I went for my breast augmentation years ago if I knew it was going to be this smooth of a process. I am happy to say that as the years pass, I will choose Pugash again for my second revision later in the future! Best of luck to anyone who goes to Pugash, you won't regret it. :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Pugash! I have had 2 breast augmentations with Dr. Pugash. The first time, was 11 years ago. He was recommended to me by a friend. Living in a Kamloops at the time, I was a bit apprehensive about driving to Vancouver for the procedure as it would have been more convienet time wise to go with "just anybody" in Kamloops, but I am SO GLAD I didn't! As soon as I met Dr. Pugash and his Team for my consultation, I was immediately blown away by their knowledge, attentiveness, expertise and professionalism. I went ahead and booked the surgery, and was immediately satisfied with my results. Initially, I had chosen to go with a 375 CC Saline implant, but I told Dr. Pugash that I wanted him to do in his professional and knowledgeable opinion what was best for my body; what would suit me the most and look porportionate and natural. He decided to go with a 425 CC Implant instead, and I was certainly happy he did as oppose to the 375 I had originally thought I was wanted. My second breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash was 11 years later (April 2017). As I had Saline implants, I was beginning to worry about the integrity of them, knowing that after 10 years the chance of any implant rupturing greatly increases, and that's not something I wanted to leave to chance. This time around, I live in Calgary, AB - a significantly longer commute. Once again, there are plenty of what I am sure are great Plastic Surgeons here in Calgary, but having had such a positive experience in the past with Dr. Pugash, it was a no brainer that I wanted to go back to him - despite the distance, flights and hotel (so worth the money! It's your body and you want to look and feel fabulous!) I booked my consult in September (for April, and a surgery day for April as well). Once again, Dr. Pugash continued to amaze; I didn't think it was possible for my breasts to look better then they did before, but he did it! I switched from a 425 CC saline implant to a 450 CC Silicone implant and I cannot put into words how impressed I am with the work he did! I know it may be a bit if a wait to get in with Dr. Pugash, but I promise it's worth the wait. He does amazing work, he's professional, knowledgeable and he listens to your concerns and will work with you to achieve your personal goals. He is no doubt the best of the best, and I would put my trust in him any day. Thank you for two amazing experiences, Dr. Pugash & Team! Kaleigh

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Having my breast argumentation done with Dr pugash was the best decision I've ever made. I'm way beyond happy and thankful for how amazing they turned out to be. Dr pugash is extremely skilled and knows exactly what he's doing. He's very professional - helped answer all my questions along the way. I was very scared to go through with the surgery and very worried but Dr pugash and all his staff made me feel so comfortable and safe. Life changing experience for me!!!! I've been wanting to do this for over 20 years and all I can say is MY WAIT WAS VERY WORTH IT. At Dr pugash's office all the staff are extremely kind and professional not to forget very helpful with great knowledge of what they are doing. Thank you so much Dr pugash, Meredith and Simonne for all your help and support. If you're looking for the right surgeon I highly recommend only Dr pugash!!! Go for it girls you'll love yourselves forever!!!! I can finally wear all the sexy dresses I used to always dream about. After 4 weeks going shopping for my first bra was actually the most exciting day of my life and for the first time ever I'm able to wear a real 2 piece bathing suit. I am so excited and will continue to be on this beautiful new long journey.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Everyone was so kind and helful tbrough the process of my breast augmentation. Dr. Pugash is so amazing and answered all my questions and concerns. My breasts turned out amazing my husband said if he didnt know better that he would think they were my own. If you are looking for the best surgeon around. Dr. Pugash and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Pugash performed my Breast Augmentation surgery. Several women I knew suggested Dr. Pugash to me and I'm super grateful I listened to their word of mouth referral. When I met with Dr. Pugash for my initial consult he informed me that I had a breast deformity called Tuberous breasts (my breasts failed to develop normally and fully) . Dr. Pugash explained everything to me in terms I could understand and expressed that he could repair this deformity without any additional procedures. The surgery was comfortable and I was well taken care of in a clean and professional environment. My healing time was minimal and my after surgery care has been great. It has been 15 months since my surgery and I am absolutely thrilled to say that I have perfect breasts!!! The work Dr. Pugash did has changed my life! Dr. Pugash, Merideth and Simone are exceptional at providing confidential, patient centred and professional service. Dr. Pugash's work is outstanding!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Pugash and his team are fantastic. I am extremely pleased with the results of my BA. He and his staff were knowledgeable and patient and made the process comfortable from start to finish. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017