Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I got a breast augmentation from Dr. Pugash and I am absolutely thrilled with the results! For the record, I'm 5'7" approx. 115 lbs and went from an A cup to a DD. I am rather anxious around doctors and hospital settings but Dr. Pugash and his staff were so kind, patient and very professional. Dr. Pugash took his time explaining the procedure thoroughly, and made sure I was completely happy with my decisions during the consultation process. I especially appreciate how he took my proportions into consideration to recommend the optimal size and shape of breast implant to best suit my body type. I'm so happy with how my breasts now look and would recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone interested in an augmentation.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

After breastfeeding my 2 kids for 2 years each, I decided that I was going to look into having a breast augment done. I had heard about Dr. Pugash from a friend a couple years before I had even had kids and his name just stuck with me. I eventually did a bit of research online and decided to book a consult. He was the only doctor I made an appointment with and after our consultation I knew 100% that I would be going ahead with him for my BA. He is truly amazing at what he does, with such a high level of expertise that I never once felt uncomfortable or unsure of my decision. My surgery was in July and now 5 months post op I couldn't be happier with the results. I have regained my confidence all thanks to Dr. Pugash and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Pugash a year ago and I am beyond happy with my results. He is a very diligent, respectful, and skilled surgeon. I am very happy that I choose Dr. Pugash for my procedure. He was very kind and took the best care possible. Everything healed so well and I cannot thank him enough for the results he has given me. Thank you so much Dr. Pugash and staff.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I had my Breast Augmention completed on Nov 29, 16. Was an excellent experience! I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash and his team to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Pugash is a very skilled and friendly surgeon! He did a fabulous job in my Breast Augment and lift! I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr Pugash, Simone, and his team are hands down the best I have ever been in contact with. They are incredibly helpful and patient and will try their best to give you your idea image. I never worried once and if I was anxious about anything, Simone was there to help! I'm so happy with my choice with Dr Pugash and i have absolutely no regrets!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I did my research in choosing a doctor for well over a year before I decided to go ahead with my BA. I wanted the best outcome and knew I did not want to settle for anything but the best . Dr. Pugash's wait list was one year ; I signed up knowing that everything good is worth waiting for . When I met with Dr. Pugash, he was so knowledgeable and professional. It's almost better to come as a fresh slate and to hear all the information from a professional first hand (as everybody's body and shape is different ) than to have done extensive amounts of research because there is so much inadequate information out there . My turnaround time for surgery was two weeks after my consultation because I remember feeling so confident and excited with my decision to go forward with Dr. Pugash and his team. Simone (his assistant ) is a gem . She is very friendly and accommodating . All the staff in the hospital are friendly and will ensure that your comfort is their priority. Dr. Pugash is an expert and will deliver the results that you both agree on in your consultation . 4 months later and I could not be happier. So many compliments ! Thank you Dr. Pugash and the entire team .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

In 2004, I underwent breast augmentation with another plastic surgeon. Over the years my left breast became deformed due to the implant not dropping correctly. I contacted Dr. Pugash in order to perform corrective surgery and replace the old implants. I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am with the results. Dr. Pugash reconstructed my left breast and replaced the implants. He also worked very hard to make my breasts look natural and beautiful again by moving and correcting the original scars. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and I felt very safe in his care. Thank you Dr. Pugash and staff!! I am so happy!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Pugash is a very knowledgeable, skilled surgeon. His team is warm and welcoming as well. I had breast augmentation surgery four months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. I listened to his recommendation for the size (I also had reasonable expectations) and I think they are perfect! I had confidence in his decades of experience and just knew I would be happy with the results if I listened to his recommendations and followed pre-op and post-op instructions. His wait time is quite long, but he is well worth the wait. The result is worth it. Dr. Pugash was also very informative, as were his staff. False creek surgical centre was also lovely and I felt well cared for. I know two other patients of Dr. Pugash who are thrilled with their results too. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

When I first did my consult with him he seemed vey arrogant and egotistical. I am so glad I never did my surgery with him. He refused to do 400cc on me. I went with Dr. Rai and he did 450cc!! My breast look amazing and I will NEVER have regrets because I got the max for my body. (5'0 96 lbs) If you don't want a second surgery and REGRETS, Avoid this surgeon. He doesn't like going bigger. By the way, we (my husband and I) took our kids to this office because we didn't have babysitter that day. Right when he came in the room, he told us to take the kids out of the room or else he wouldn't give me a consultation if I didn't. We took the kids to the reception area for the receptionist to watch them and they were crying so bad which distracted us even more! Thanks but no thanks.

Dr. Eric Pugash's Credentials