Dr. Eric Pugash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I cant say enough about Dr. Pugash and his team. Such a great experience. Friendly, professional, highly skilled.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I am 10 days post op, silicone breast implants with Dr. Pugash. The entire process was seamless. During the consultation Dr. Pugash was able to address all my concerns before I was able to address them. He’s efficient, honest and genuine. I was impressed by the organization of the team and do not recall any pain after Surgery. In fact, I don’t even remember closing my eyes before surgery. Above all, I am absolutely satisfied with the end result. My breasts look perfect. Why did I wait so long? I am glad I invested my trust into Dr. Pugash and his team. I would not hesitate to return to his practice for future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Pugash and his team are wonderful! I couldn’t of asked for a better experience! From the moment Simone called me to my post op check up, everything went smoother than ever. Dr pugash is extremely knowledgeable. He knows the body has limits and what will look good. He helped me to achieve my goals without going over board. I was sooooo thankful I found them and would highly recommend him and his team to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Pugash did a breast lift with liposuction. I am currently 2 months post op and am thrilled with my results and healing. He is very professional, honest, caring and kind. The staff is fantastic too. I highly recommend Dr. Pugash. What a positive experience! THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Being a perfectionist, it’s been very easy to appreciate the excellence of this Team. Right from the outset to my last post op visit, the experience has met or exceeded all of my expectations. I am so pleased that I chose Dr. Pugash and his team for my surgery and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone who seeks an excellent surgeon who is very thorough, and who takes much pride in his work.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Pugash is a great surgeon. All the staff memebers are all so friendly. From the time of my consultation to the post-op I felt very taken care of! I’m so glad I chose Dr. Pugash and his team!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I can’t express how glad I am to have gone with Dr. Pugash. His entire team is beyond fabulous. From the consult to the pre-op To the post-surgical care, Dr. Pugash and his team of experts really made sure I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I’m so happy I chose Dr. Pugash. I honestly didn’t shop around very much, I booked my consult with him because of all of his positive reviews. His many years of experience and to the point, realistic approach to his work are why I went with him for my breast augmentation. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish- he was very kind and encouraging throughout the whole process- I had worries about so many things because this was my first surgery in my life. I had an idea of what size I wanted to be but was never married to an exact CC number and I’m so happy I listened to his and Simone’s advice based on my body type and my desired look. I ended up choosing high profile, 425 CC implants and absolutely love the results! They suit me perfectly. The follow up care was very attentive and I love the new me. Thank you so much Dr. Pugash!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr pugash is a master at what he does. Extremely meticulous and experienced. He keeps things simple and to the point, and knows what's best for your body. I trust him. Simone is so wonderful as well, so pleasant, caring, and professional. I'm very happy with my experience here.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

The greatest thing about Dr Pugash is that he is straight forward and realistic. He’s confident in what he does and his years of experience reaffirmed my decision to go with him. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone considering a breast augmentation. The support staff in his office and at the surgical centre were amazing as well!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018