Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Pugas did my breast augmentation on May 7,2015 . I'm very happy with the results , he is very professional and very experienced as a surgeon which makes for happy results.And Simon is an angel wanderful lady so helpful ! My 1 year check up is coming in May and everything looks great so far. For sure I will recommend Dr. Pugash to my friends and family, he is a excellent surgen.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Excellent Plastic Surgeon who has great people skills. Couldn't be happier with my facial surgery. Doctor Pugash is extremely gifted at what he does. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Pugash did my breast augmentation almost 2 years ago and I am very pleased with the results. His staff are also amazing. They all made me feel cared for and comfortable from the first day I walked in for my consultation to my 1 year post op appointment. My surgery day went great as well. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his team are amazing! Dr. Pugash is very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. His staff, Simone, is so helpful and sweet! I had such a great experience and I'm extremely happy with my results!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Such a great doctor and awesome staff. I couldn't be happier with my results - worth every penny. You can tell he really cares and I'd definitely choose him ten times over !

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

The ladies at the front of the office are so wonderful, friendly and sweet. They instantly relieve any feeling of uncomfortableness. What a joy. Dr Pugash was professional, friendly, easy to talk to and amazing at his job. The final results are better than I ever dreamed. I had no complications, no unanswered questions and no doubt in my decision. I definitely made the right decision by choosing him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I had abdominoplasty with assisted lipectomy 6 weeks ago. At 6 weeks post op, I am already very happy and satisfied with the result. Dr. Pugash is an excellent PS and he also has amazing team. He answered all my questions, he is honest and straightforward with what to expect and delivered what he promised me. He took very good care of me during surgery and made the experience less scary. He discouraged me to buy unnecessary items. He is very busy, you might have to wait to get a schedule but definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone who is planning on getting a tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Pugash is such an amazing and meticulous plastic surgeon and I am beyond ecstatic with my results! He made sure I understood everything involved with the surgery and everything post surgery as well. I felt comfortable and at ease and his entire staff were super pleasant and helpful. One of my girlfriends had recommened him to me but I also decided to do my own thorough research before finally choosing Dr.Pugash. I did have to wait a year for my consultation with him but it was worth the wait and I wouldn't of had it any other way. I will definitely be recommending him to any friends who are looking for a PS.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his office have been amazing to deal with. Every step was organized and all of my questions were answered in my pre op appointments so when it came to surgery day I felt completely comfortable and I knew what to expect. All of the staff were pleasant to deal with and they truly care about your best result. My after care the day of surgery was phenomenal and I am so happy with my result! I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone interested in breast augmentation surgery.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Eric Pugash's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugas did my breast augmentation on May 7,2015 . I'm very happy with the results , he is very professional and very experienced as a surgeon which makes f..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Plastic Surgeon who has great people skills. Couldn't be happier with my facial surgery. Doctor Pugash is extremely gifted at what he does. Highly rec..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash did my breast augmentation almost 2 years ago and I am very pleased with the results. His staff are also amazing. They all made me feel cared for and..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash and his team are amazing! Dr. Pugash is very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. His staff, Simone, is so helpful and sweet! I had such a great ex..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a great doctor and awesome staff. I couldn't be happier with my results - worth every penny. You can tell he really cares and I'd definitely choose him ten..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy with my results. He's a great doctor. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The ladies at the front of the office are so wonderful, friendly and sweet. They instantly relieve any feeling of uncomfortableness. What a joy. Dr Pugash was p..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had abdominoplasty with assisted lipectomy 6 weeks ago. At 6 weeks post op, I am already very happy and satisfied with the result. Dr. Pugash is an excel..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash is such an amazing and meticulous plastic surgeon and I am beyond ecstatic with my results! He made sure I understood everything involved with the su..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash and his office have been amazing to deal with. Every step was organized and all of my questions were answered in my pre op appointments so when it c..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash has been such an amazing PS! My breast look amazing and the recovery was a breeze! "

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my consultation with Dr. Pugash and he is so nice. Everything he recommended was what I was going in wanting. My surgery date is December 21st 2015. I am ge..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Pugash for the incredible gift he returned to me. He is a very meticulous skilled surgeon and inspires confidence in h..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent surgeon. I felt completely confident putting myself into his capable hands for my breast augmentation. Although at times a bit brusque in his respo..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I researched various surgeons for my breast augmentation, and Dr. Pugash was the most experienced, and the best reviewed. I am delighted with my choice, and the..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast lifted augmented and liposuction by Dr Pugash. I honestly can not express how amazing he truly is. Yes very busy but totally worth the wait. Iam..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier that I chose Dr Puhash as my surgeon. Not only he did an amazing job at my breast augmentation surgery but helped me through the whole pro..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation in August 2015. I had heard of Dr. Pugash through a friend who also had a breast augmentation done by him, and she raved about ..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You're in the best hands if you want breasts augmented. Look no further; Dr Pugash is the best. His advice is warranted and his work is impeccable. I'm so very..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an abdominoplasty, breast lift/augmentation, and liposuction in July. Although I had heard of Dr. Pugash through a friend who also had a breast augmentat..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience.I have only good things to say and would and have recommended Dr Pugash to anyone and everyone who asks."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This review isn't going to be entirely complete, because I am very early in my post op recovery. This review is highlighting my experience thus far with ch..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA done by Dr. Pugash 5 months ago and I am really happy that I had the procedure done by him. He is a true artist at what he does. Dr. Pugash is very..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "7 days post op (tummy tuck) with flanks liposuctioned. Pain and surgery procedure both far less traumatic than anticipate. Pain very controllable and moved t..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Eric Pugash based on BA results from both friends and a family member. He was extremely professional and I felt comfortable right from the beginning..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my breast augmentation! Dr Pugash was very polite, straightforward, and reassuring. His staff was equally friendly and efficient. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash is a wonderful surgeon. I've had my breast augmentation done about a month ago now and it's been a smooth recovery. I am quite satisfied with the loo..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eric Pugash is the best doctor I have ever seen, regardless of specialty. He is warm, caring and knowledgable. He looks out for your interests and wants you ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So happy with my result it changed my life , went from AA cup and absolutely no breast tissue to a C/D cup it looks so natural amazing I feel awsome thanks aga..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "6 week post-op....I had lift and augmentation results are awesome!!! I highly recommend Dr Pugash. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion, Pugash over delivered with my breast augmentation and I could not be happier. Initially, I did not know what to expect and was fearful. However..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash was absolutely incredible throughout the whole process from start to finish. He explained the risks and procedure thoroughly. The results after sur..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was hesitant to go with Dr.Pugash at the beginning because he came across as arrogant and straight forward - not super heart warming. I carried through with h..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had BA over 3 months ago. I was barely an A cup, went to a 32D cup. I love my new look . My breasts look amazing! If I ever decide to get plastic surgery..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After considerable research I decided to go for a consult with Dr. Pugash regarding a facelift. I had all my questions answered and left feeling very confi..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash and his staff were so friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pugash was very helpful and professional and answered all my questions. On the day of the surgery I..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing to say but amazing things about Dr. Pugash! And His staff are accomdating friendly and knowlegable . He exceeded all my expectations and I am SO ..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Pugash was first class. I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, and kind with excellent staff. I had a BA and am most pleas..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pugash has done my BA aprox 5 weeks ago & I have to say...I am extremely happy with the results & care I received from Dr Pugash & his remarkable team. To a..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA done by Dr. Pugash on April 20th. I contemplated doing this surgery for years. Now that it's complete I wish that I would've done it earlier. Dur..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash and his staff are very caring and I loved the results! I would recommend him to all my friends. He is very knowledgeable and made me feel less nervou..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be happier with both the experience and the end results! Dr. Pugash and staff were extremely helpful and sincere. Would highly recommend Dr. Pugash!"

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr. Pugash and his staff. He is very genuine and caring. I love my result! I highly recommend him."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! Great bed side manor and great staff. You won't be disappointed. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash and his staff were so friendly, warm and lovely. I felt so comfortable and taken care of from the first consultation to my post operation appointment..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best out there <3 totally loved his work! He is really the best doctor everrr! "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Pugash based on friend referrals and online ratings. I have a handful of friends who went to Dr. Pugash for breast augmentation and every single one..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Pugash based on the before and after pictures that were provided on his website. The pictures showed really consistent, good results and looked like..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Pugash for my breast augmentation by a facial plastic surgeon. I had my BA four months ago and I couldn't be more pleased and happy with h..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the mommy makeover after having three children. My surgery was 10 weeks ago and I am extremely happy with my results and my recovery. Everything dr.puga..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Pugash for my breast augmentation by friend and I am so happy that I chose him. He is so fantastic at what he does and I am thrilled with..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So so happy!! Being a new mom of 2 it's easy to put yourself last so I am so happy I went through with this and Dr. Pugash is wonderful and I couldn't be happie..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with Dr. Pugash's work. He did my first BA 13 years ago with saline implants. He did an excellent job then, no complications! Since my first B..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So, I had what’s considered a very complicated surgery. Correction of capsular contracture, fixing a deformed nipple (as a result of too many previous correctio..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "His two receptionists were like two little weasels given some authority. Very condescending and sarcastic. They made me wait for a half hour. The doctor was a..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA and lift performed by Dr. Pugash. I am completely amazed - all expectations have been exceeded. Dr. Pugash prescribed pain killers for after my s..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall the experience was great. Dr. Pugash exceeded my expectations and i would recommend him to anyone"

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr Pugash and his staff and will return for any future procedures."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA with Dr. Pugash just over a month ago and I could not be happier with my results. From day one his staff have been nothing but helpful, excited for m..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA with Dr.Pugash about 4 months ago, i wish i had thrm done a long time ago. Dr.Pugash was really helpful and definitely knew what he was talking abou..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a lower face lift and am thrilled with the results. I have had numerous compliments on how young and refreshed I look. No one would ever know w..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA with Dr pugash and the staff was amazing,very discreet in the office and so helpful and caring throughout the whole process which was absolutely pain..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy that Dr. Pugash performed my Breast Augmentation Procedure. I am Chinese, 5'2", 120lbs, and started with asymmetrical breasts that appeare..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My breast augmentation went very well and they look pretty natural after 5 weeks. I'm glad I went to see Dr. Pugash for my BA and would recommend him to my frie..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having worked in the Cosmetic Industry for busy doctors, I was looking for a Plastic Surgeon for breast augmentation and Dr. Pugash was highly recommended in th..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have done a lot of researching when it came to finding a doctor who did breast Augmentation. I met a couple of them but didn't really feel comfortable going i..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'll just be repeating what everyone else has said: Dr Pugash is fantastic and Simone is the sweetest. I contemplated a BA for years. I had sever friends highly..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash is amazing. My first breast augmentation was done in April 2006 with perfect results. I recently had a implant exchange (from saline implants to sili..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Pugash just 2 weeks ago! I was so nervous about the whole BA...to do or not to do....I have 2 kids and nursing too..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done by Dr.Pugash about 6 weeks ago and I'm so glad and happy that I chose him as my doctor. I spent the last year contemplating bac..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had undergone a breast augmentation by Dr Eric Pugash over 6 months ago, he was very informing about the myths we all hear and read. He put all my fears to re..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got a BA surgery through Dr Pugash and I am extremely happy with the results. I am now 4 months post surgery and my breast look amazing. One of my concern be..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been wanting breast implants for nearly 20 years and only wanted the best plastic surgeon to do the job! After reading lots of patient reviews and lookin..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pug ash is an amazing doctor. I would not have chosen anyone else...he has the best ratings and reviews. When I was doing my research, and the staff was ext..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very happy to say my experience with Dr. Pugash was exceptional! I had done a lot of research on surgens in the area, and Dr. Pugash had all the best review..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no reason to look for another doctor. Dr. Pugash is the best. I'm thrilled with my breast augmentation results and every step of the experience was eas..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Before going for my breast lift and augmentation, i reviewed website after website and had 4 initial consultations. Dr pugash's staff was very accommodating, fr..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came out better than I imagined!! Extremely happy."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently came to Dr.Pugash from Prince George BC to receive a breast augmentstion. It was worth the travel as I am extremely happy with the results. It has be..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Pugash on Dec 12th (450 cc silicone unders) and I could not be happier. I told him the look that I wanted and went with..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently got a breast augmentation (silicone 450cc) by Dr. Pugash... It's been a week since my operation and I'm very happy with the results so far! I was VER..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA by Dr Pugash. He did an amazing job. I am very happy with the results.His staff was very helpful and this process as easier than I had imagined."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I did earlier! Thank you so much Dr.pugash. my result is amazing !!!!!"

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had a BA done a year ago and could not say nicer things about Dr Pugash. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout all steps of the process. Durin..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA done with Dr Pugash and am SO happy with the results and the process. The staff and doctor are very welcoming and reassuring. The communication is gr..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pugash was extremely professional and forthcoming about the positives and negatives regarding the surgery I I was considering. He made me feel comfortable t..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my one year follow up with Dr. Pugash and am very happy to say that my entire journey getting implants has been flawless right from the first time I ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash and I am very happy with my results. He is very professional and informative. My recovery was quick and ea..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I know many people who had their breasts done with different doctors around the lower mainland and I have to say that I am very happy with my choice to go with ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing Doctor and surgeon ever! I had my breast augmentation with him and I am beyond happy with the results. He is so friendly, knowledgeable, helpf..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had 350 cc silicone breast implants done with Dr Pugash. He was a complete professional and really knows his aesthetics. He took the time to fully ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift and a breast augmentation 4 days ago . I had a really nice experience, the recovery after surgery was fast, the first two days was the most ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been a year since i had my breast augmentation and i am very happy with the results. The recovery after surgery was very quick and way less painful than ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pugash is god cent. I got breast augmentation done 7 days ago. I feel.like a new women. My recovery was unbelievably fast. He took his time explaining everyt..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and very knowledgable, results are awesome, i definitely recommend this doctor."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my surgery 5 days ago and it couldn't have gone better. The staff is all very professional and help to ensure you are getting what you want."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my results so far! I had my breasts done as well as a some filler added to my lips. I went from an A cup to a large C or D (things are still settling) wi..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was considering having some plastic surgery done at this time but I found many surgeons have bad reviews. Unfortunately the surgery I'm considering is not per..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had perfect breasts (32 D) before my children, and of course after having my kids my breast completely changed and deflated to 32 AA! I lost all my self-conf..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very hesitant about getting a breast augmentation after having 2 kids, but dr Pugash was very helpful and honest of all the pros and cons. I am so glad I ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pugash was excellent very knowledgeable, when I came in for my consultation and pre op appt I had so many questions, but before I had the chance to ask them ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "........................................................"

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of wanting to have breast augmentation and researching and seeing other plastic surgeons I finally came across a surgeon that I cannot say enou..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When I first saw Dr. Pugash, I had previously had breast surgery, I had implants that were way too big for my body and on top of it, one had developed a seriou..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience ! He have me the exact size I wanted . He was very thorough when explaining everything. He answered my questions before I even asked. I..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I must say Dr. Pugash knows what he is doing. I had a complicated surgery as my breasts had somewhat of a deformity to them. Now they look amazing and I am so c..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "great experience. Highly recommend Dr Pugash. Love the results. Should have done it years ago!"

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pugash and his staff were absolutely phenomenal. I was so nervous about my breast augmentation and had many questions that he did a great job addressing. The..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved my whole experience with Dr.Pugash and his team. I was always greeted kindly by the wonderful receptionist, Simone, who makes you feel welcome and relax..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "amazing! Dr pugash did my breast augmentation in June and it is now September and I am so happy with the results. It was exactly what I wanted. he even told me ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very impressed by Dr. Pugash’s surgical skill, before & after care, and communication. When I went for my consultation, I was not a good candidate for the..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck 2.5 weeks ago. Even at this early stage I am beyond thrilled with the results; so much better than I was prepared for. The bruising is almost..."

September 8, 2014