Dr. Eric Pugash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I went to Dr. Pugash In 2010 and I received Saline underneath the muscle and I was extremely happy with them( I ended up sending quite a few girlfriends to him as well and every single one of them was very happy with their results ) I had an incident where one breast popped (was no fault of Doctor Pugash ) and I found his number from 8 years prior ( he always gives his patients a direct line to him) so I gave him a frantic call on a Saturday night and he responded with in the hour !!! if that’s not great service I don’t know what is ! He ended up getting me in as soon as possible and I now have silicone underneath them a saw and I’m once again extremely happy with the results :) I would recommend him to anyone ! The office staff is also extremely warm and welcoming :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Pugash performed a bilateral breast lift and augmentation and at the same time I had a abdominalplasy. I found Dr. Pugash is professional, caring, very truthful and I’m so glad he did my surgery. He took the time to explain the procedures and answer mu questions he also explained what to expect post op. I am very happy with the outcome, my results turned out to be much better than expected and I am so happy with the way they look and feel. Dr.Pugash is a phenomenal surgeon and would never think of going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Amazing experience and results. I had a significant asymmetry and the results are beyond my expectations at the 3 month mark. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I recently had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Pugash. He had come recommended by a friend who loved her results. I’m glad I made the same decision as I’m also very happy with my results. His staff Simone and Meredith are so very wonderful and sweet as well. It can be a long wait to see him but that’s only because he’s very sought after. Ask Simone his receptionist to put you on a cancellation list and you’ll likely be seen much sooner! I had done a lot of research before seeing him but he was still very informative. I would highly recommend Dr Pugash for your next procedure!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I couldn’t be happier with my results, I did my research prior to my procedure and I am so glad I did! The reviews and results don’t lie, this was absolutely a positive experience, I highly recommend Dr. Pugash, and can’t praise the job he did enough. Choosing a surgeon is a big decision, and I’m so glad I made the right choice!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Great experience with Dr. Pugash and his staff, and my results are beautiful!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr Pugash is an expert at what he does. It has been 1.5 years post op and I couldn’t be happier with the work that was discreetly done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Pugash and his entire team were amazing through out my whole experience. For anyone torn between 2 doctors, just be patient, he is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

I seldom write reviews, but I truly feel dr. Pugash and his team deserve one. Dr. Pugash recently performed a breast augmentation on me with spectacular results. He is a talented surgeon with outstanding bedside manners, he took the time to walk me through every step and option of the surgery and the procedure went flawlessly. It takes a long time to book a procedure, but in my opinion it is well worth the wait. I thoroughly recommend this excellent cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I had the best experience- pre op and post op- I wouldn’t have chosen another surgeon . The most professional doctor and staff !!! I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash as a plastic surgeon. I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Eric Pugash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pugash established his plastic surgery practice in New Westminster, B.C. in 1987. Since then he has opened practices in Vancouver at the False Creek Surgery Centre, the ASC Vancouver Surgical Centre, and Cambie Surgery Centre. Dr. Pugash’s plastic surgery practices are concentrated in the areas of facial cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement surgery and body contouring surgery, including tummy tuck. Dr. Pugash is a highly recognized breast augmentation surgery expert, and he offers patients the widest range of implant and incision options. Dr. Pugash is a native of Montreal. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree at Harvard College in Cambridge, MA. He returned to Montreal to McGill University to obtain his Doctor of Medicine degree. Dr. Pugash went on to complete a five-year residency in plastic surgery at McGill, obtaining his fellowship in plastic surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 1984. In 1985 Dr. Pugash moved to Paris, France, for a two-year period of further training. During this time he developed additional expertise in the fields of cosmetic, hand, maxillofacial and craniofacial surgery. Safety is Paramount: Fully Accredited Surgery Facilities and Staffed by Board Certified Anesthesiologists. Dr. Pugash has operating privileges at the ASC Vancouver Surgical Centre, False Creek Surgery Centre, Cambie Surgery Centre, Skinworks, as well as Royal Columbian, Eagle Ridge, Surrey Memorial, and Peace Arch Hospitals. He carries out his cosmetic procedures at ASC Vancouver, False Creek Surgery Centre, Skinworks and Cambie Surgery Centre in Vancouver. They are fully accredited facilities and are staffed by board certified anesthesiologists.

• English
  • French

• Harvard University (Grad. 1975)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1979)

• Breast Augmentation