Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

First of all, I want to thank Dr. Pugash, all the OR nurses and the anesthesiologist for your amazing job. Shu thank you for making sure I was comfortable after my surgery. Simone thank you very much for giving me the encouragement when I needed it the most. Now to Dr Pugash, the man himself, he is a professional and an experienced doctor who doesn't sugar coat his patients because he wants their money. I waited twelve years to have my breast surgery because I was scared for my life of going under the knife . I did my research and visited over ten doctors due to the fact that I work in the medical field. I wanted to make sure that I was choosing the best and number one plastic surgeon. From my first pre-op appointments Dr .Pugash was very educated and gave me full information on the whole procedure. During my consultations, I asked him many questions, we also disagreed on my requested size for the implants . He then told me right up front that he would not insert the size that I wanted at the time. He told me that I was welcome to choose a different doctor if I wished. Which means he cares about doing a good job! He is a top plastic surgeon and he knows what's best for his patients in the safest manner. I had my surgery completed successfully, afterwork waiting for twelve years, to have the right plastic surgeon I could put my trust in. "Oh boy" I was amazed when I saw my breast for the first time, his work is one of a kind. Thank you Dr. Pugash for giving me my confidence that I lost many years ago. " You are Simply the Best! " 👍

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Pugash and his entire staff are amazing (special shout-out to Simone). Professional, experienced, kind, and thorough. Even from my pre-op appointments, I knew I'd be recommending Dr. Pugash's practice to everyone. My advice to anyone considering Dr. P and his team: DO IT. And LISTEN. He knows best. Even though you may question, second guess, disagree with his suggestions, he is ALWAYS on top of his game. It's his job. Tell him what you want, and he will suggest and explain the best (and safest) possible options to get you to your goal. It will be a bit of a wait to get for your first consultation, but that's how you know he's the best. He is totally worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

What can I say, besides, if you are looking for THE best plastic surgeon in the city, it's Dr. Pugash. He's knowledgable, experienced, and his work is flawless!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I took quite some time to decide on my augmentation. I did as much research as I could on surgeons, and continually came across Dr. Pugash as "the best around." Some say he is the best in Canada. After meeting him (and speaking often with Simone on the phone), I knew this was the place for me to go, and he would be the man doing this surgery for me. From beginning to end, I was kept informed about everything and anything one should know about this surgery. Dr Pugash's work should speak for itself in his reputation. He is truly meant to be doing what he does. My surgery was flawless. Listen to his instructions without interrupting him- I bet you will have any and all questions or concerns answered by the time he's done explaining. He just knows what he's doing. You don't have to worry about size, he has the knowledge to guide you to the perfect size for you! I had no idea, then left with absolute confidence about my size after 15 minutes with him. I'm soooo happy with my results!!! Simone, I have few words, only that I smile thinking of her. She went above and beyond. She is truly an asset to the team. Meredith was warm and lovely. Kayla was so comforting and pleasant. Dr. Lim was so very kind and really took the time to explain his part. Sue, Chrissy, and Shu were part of my pre/post op and absolutely amazing and genuinely caring. There were two other nurses in the O.R who's names I did not get but also just very pleasant and comforting people! I truly could not have imagined a more caring and genuine team of people dedicated to their work. Every single person on this team I encountered made this experience exceptional ... they went the extra mile to ease any worry in me. I came from out of town and feel the entire trip (time away from my family, additional expenses of travel etc)., are simply worth it's weight in gold to be under the care of Dr. Pugash and his team. This was an incredibly important decision to make about my body, and I have no regrets. For anyone that feels discouraged about the long wait list to see Dr. Pugash, do yourself a favour and wait for the right one- this is your body...you will not regret allowing him to take care of it!!! I am so thankful and so impressed by Dr. Pugash and his wonderful team. A million thank you's!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Amazing experience with Dr. Pugash and his staff, couldn't be happier that I choose to go with him! Very to the point, direct, and honest which is extremely appreciated when making such a big decision. I went in knowing he was the expert and couldn't be happier with my results and what we chose to go with for size. I had a bilateral breast augmentation, under the muscleI less than a week ago and am feeling fantastic! Any questions I have had pre and post op he was more than happy to answer and get in touch with me asap. Ladies, he is worth the drive! :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Not much to say other than great experience through and through! I have pretty high anxiety on a regular basis, and never felt anxious through this whole process, not even the day of the surgery. Dr. Pugash and Simone are very knowledgeable and comforting, they give you all the resources from beginning to end and give you all the time and attention you need through this process. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I really need to write a review for this man (and staff). I came in this super shy and reluctant to even go through with it, but once I met Simone and of course Dr. Pugash, I was so much more comfortable. Upon first speaking with Simone, I was at ease. She was so helpful and very caring. I know she deals with so many patients (probably dozens and dozens a day) but seemed to continue to care for me, and give me her honest opinion throughout this journey. Thank you Simone, you are truly doing what you are supposed to be doing. Now for Dr. Pugash... Upon first meeting him, he was to the point, very honest, not trying to be my friend and I was a little caught off guard at first. But very friendly, refreshing, and knowledgeable. I knew after the first visit that this was 'the guy'. I was spectical of even going through with this, but after meeting dr. Pugash, he gave me the true risks of it all, and gave me his honest opinion of it all. For my pre op appt., Simone and dr pugash were very patient with me, and didn't seem to mind my 2 year old tagging along, told me not to go on websites and try and guess what size I should go with, told me it was a waste of my time and that it would drive me mental, and was he bang on! I'm not kidding, stop looking at those sites right now! It won't matter in the end. Upon surgery day, I had two sizes ordered, and he didn't ask but told me that I need to go with the bigger size or I'll regret it. Listen to the professional, he was so right. The whole surgery experience (which I was absolutely terrified of) was actually a very good experience. Except for the waiting for dr. pugash to arrive for over 30 mins to discuss before we went in. Staff was professional, and very laid back and friendly. My results of the whole thing, is a 'Bullseye'! So happy with my results, and my experience that I just needed to give some feedback. Thank you Dr. Pugash for everything and all that you do. And thank you Simone, you are a HUGE part of Pugash's success

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Amazing doctor. Amazing staff. Best results. If you are considering getting any plastic surgery his is the best.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr.Pugash: professional, caring, to the point, very competent surgeon with over 30 years experience. This surgeon is straightforward and sets very realistic expectations. My surgery was on May 20th 2016. I felt I was well prepared and educated every step of the way. Dr. Pugash is definitely the expert at what he does and a great listener. When I was hesitant about the size of the implants, he recommended just the right size based on the look I wanted to achieve and my complexion. I am so very happy I trusted his expert opinion. His technique is flawless and the hands are magical because I had not had a single bruise and, by the way I do bruise quite easily. Moreover, in about 3 weeks I saw the incisions for the 1st time. This is the part that impressed me the most since I expected to see scars given that the surgery was only 3 weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised to find just threads! They are a bit pinky in color, of course, but are barely visible even after such little time since the surgery !!! Everything else is also just as perfect! My results are much more wonderful than I could ever imagine! Staff: All staff is extremely accommodating and so very helpful and kind from Simone and Meredith in the office to Surgical Center nurses and also anesthesiologist. Great to mention that Dr.Pugash actually works with a very experienced doctor who administers anesthesia. I felt very well taken care of from the moment I first walked in for my 1st consultation, thru surgery day to my post surgery recovery. Punctuality: I think Dr.Pugash and his entire team are focused on delivering the best service imaginable and when it comes to being on time, he is on top of it and so is his staff. Helpfulness: Dr.Pugash and the rest of the team are not only helpful but also very kind, patient and are always available! Knowledge: I can not say enough about the level of the expertise of the entire team, I could not be happier I chose this doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Pugash is an incredible surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable and an absolute miracle worker. I had a bilateral breast augmentation under the muscle with him and he gave me my confidence back! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone and will absolutely go back to him in the future should I ever need a new procedure done!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016