Dr. Eric Pugash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

Extremely happy with my results! And his staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly ! Bravo 🙌

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I'm so glad I chose Dr Pugash to do my BA. He truly is the boob man of BC! From beginning to the end, my experience with Dr Pugash and his staff (simone and meredith) has been absolutely wonderful. He is very upfront and honest about procedures. There may be times where you may disagree with his decisions, but remember; HE IS THE EXPERT, not you! Dont rely on your own research or knowledge and TRUST HIS DECISIONS. I was worried about some of the things he recommended for me at first because I originally REALLY wanted moderate plus profile, but he would not let me go anything but HP, and IM SO GLAD I TRUSTED HIM, because in the end, he was right! I absolutely love my results. He knows his stuff, and has great bedside manners. He was so pleased with my results, that he asked if he could post my results on his website! How exciting! Going into the operating room, I felt super at ease with the staff and he was very calming. On top of that, his staff Simone and Meredith are so super sweet and helpful with anything and everything i needed help with. If you are researching and looking for a surgeon to do your BA, please look no further and just book with Dr Pugash! You wont be disappointed, i'm sure of it. I really hope he is still in practice when I need to replace my implants though hahaha.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I discovered Dr Pugash through my girlfriends who had a BA done by him years ago. After a year's wait, it's finally my turn and I cannot be happier. In my case, one breast was higher than the other, one was cup size AA while the other was less than a B. My frame is on the petite side at 102 lbs 5"2 so I wanted very natural, subtle but full breasts. Dr. Pugash is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and meticulous. He was upfront with the risks, side effects, and realistic about the recovery phase. Surgery day went very smooth. My body did not take very well to the pain meds/ narcotics so Dr Pugash suggested a different alternative which worked a lot better. I'm a piano teacher so during exam season it was difficult to fully take 1-2 weeks off. I resumed teaching on day 4 very successfully and am positive my progress is a result of Dr. Pugash's surgical skill. I would also like to mention that Simone & Meredith are both incredible ladies who greeted me so warmly on the initial phone call and throughout all the consultations. Just from hearing Simone's voice, I knew I could trust her and Dr Pugash. Her warm nurturing voice reminds me of Mrs.Doubtfire!! Thank you Dr.Pugash, Simone & Meredith for making my BA experience a very memorable one. I am so grateful!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Pugash and his staff!! I had a breast augmentation a year ago to correct my tuberous breasts and Dr Pugash did an amazing job! I am so happy with my results and so happy I chose Dr Pugash to do this!! I never thought I'd be happy with my tuberous breasts and I'm forever grateful for the knowledge and experience of Dr Pugash and his team!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have done two surgeries with dr Pugash and he is just phenomenal!!! First surgery I did was a full tummy tuck with abdominal reconstruction in may 2017 & I just did my breast lift with augmentation today and I have to say he is just the best you can go with. Honest, professional & is amazing at what he does. I have lost a massive amount of weight and he helped me get my confidence back ! I am forever thankful to him and his staff Simone & Meredith are such lovely people! Big thanks to him & his team!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I am SO happy I went to Dr Pugash for my breast augmentation. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and concise. He gets straight to the point and is truly an expert. I couldn't be happier with my results, he gave me exactly what I wanted (better than I could have ever imagined). I trusted him throughout the entire process and my breasts look extremely natural and are the perfect size and shape for my body. His staff is also very kind, caring, supportive, and professional. I was extremely nervous as this was my first surgery, but I felt extremely supported and I trusted Dr Pugash and his team from the start. Although I had inquired about consultations with other top doctors in Vancouver, I knew right away that Dr Pugash was the right choice because his professionalism and surgery skills were so apparent. The entire process was extremely easy, stress free, and discrete, from the consultation to the surgery date, to all the follow-up appointments. I honestly couldn't be happier. 100% worth the waitlist and the money. Truly life changing and a positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Pugash performed my breast augmentation and lift. His staff are kind, discreet and beyond what you would expect for helpful service. His surgery and advisory skills are excellent and he delivered exactly what I hoped for. He is efficient and concise when you meet with him, which some people may find less warm.....but remember you are paying for his surgery skills. The surgical centre he uses has amazing nursing staff and made the experience very positive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Great experinace. Wonderful work. Highly recommend Dr. Pugash, you won’t be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Pugash and his staff are absolutely amazing! Definitely worth the waitlist. The results of my surgery is perfection and the process was seamless. You can really tell that him and his staff highly valued their patients and are true experts in their field.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Awesome experience! I had my breast augmentation surgery May 2017. I was nervous going into my first major surgery but the whole thing was quick, easy with minimal pain. I am super happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018