Dr. Eric Pugash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr pugash is a master at what he does. Extremely meticulous and experienced. He keeps things simple and to the point, and knows what's best for your body. I trust him. Simone is so wonderful as well, so pleasant, caring, and professional. I'm very happy with my experience here.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

The greatest thing about Dr Pugash is that he is straight forward and realistic. He’s confident in what he does and his years of experience reaffirmed my decision to go with him. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone considering a breast augmentation. The support staff in his office and at the surgical centre were amazing as well!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I saw Dr Pugash regarding breast reduction and a lift. I knew this is a complicated procedure but was willing to have it done even if it left me with scars. I never expected to have such a successful operation and to have the size of breasts I always wanted. They look great and the scarring is so minimal, I suspect they will fade perfectly. I think Dr Pugash is truly a master at what he does. He is extremely skillful in creating a natural shape and texture. I am so grateful to him. He really is the best! Thank you to Dr Pugash and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I chose Dr. Pugash after reading so many positive reviews and talking to one of his patients. She has breast augmentation 10 years ago and very happy with the result. The wait for the consultation was 11 months but luckily was cut short to 6 months due to a cancellation. Simone was so awesome for keeping me at the top of her waitlist. Once the consultation was completed, surgery was booked for 2 months later. Dr. Pugash is the BEST and very skillful. He is very details in explaining the process, what to expect and what to do before and after surgery. The only thing I want to point out is Dr. Pugash believes in giving the woman a natural look and will decide the breast implants size for his patients. That means if you want a size that he thinks is too big for your body, he will not do the surgery and tells you do go to another surgeon. I had my breast augmentation surgery about 5 months ago and so happy with the amazing result. My breasts suit my body frame perfectly and I don't need a new wardrobe despite going from an A cup to D cup. Dr. Pugash and his staff were amazing, both at the office and in the surgical room! Very happy with the overall experience! Highly recommend Dr. Pugash!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Pugash is an absolute remarkable surgeon. His knowledge, expertise and diligence makes him a superior choice for anyone looking to enhance their breasts to the best possible version. With Dr. Pugash’s advice and guidance, we chose a 425cc, Mentor, smooth round high profile which worked out perfect with my height and body type. During my consultation and sizing, Dr. Pugash was very attentative and honest - my expectations were managed well as Dr. Pugash gave great input and discussions as to the different options and likely outcomes available. I experienced minimal scarring one year in, on Asian skin - which is a miracle (or Dr. Pugash is REALLY that good)! Additionally Dr. Pugash picked up on my concerns around post operation and made sure to have me come in for regular follow ups well after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash, but don’t take my word for it. Do your research - I’m sure you will conclude Dr. Pugash is one of the best highly sought after, skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I am so pleased with the whole experience! Dr. Pugash has been an excellent doctor. Before , during and after the procedure I felt supported and safe. The outcome has exceeded my expectations and I’m really happy with my new breasts, they are Perfect! Thank you Dr. Pugash :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have had two breast augmentations done by dr Pugash and he is by far the best dr. My first set was 500cc saline through the arm pit. And my second set was 500cc gel under the breast. Both under the muscle. I have virtually no scaring. The staff is amazing too. I would highly highly recommended dr Pugash and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Pugash is the BEST! He is meticulous in every way, from going over details of what to expect, to a fantastic surgery and recovery, to incredible follow up care. I could not be more pleased with the results of my breast augmentation and would highly recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I had booked a appointment with Dr Pugash based on all the great reviews. It took me 6-8 months to book a time with him. When I first walked him I found out he shares a office space with Dr Rai another PS. Dr Pugashs medical staff were very nice. I found Pugash to be quite arrogant and cocky really, he had mentioned I needed a breast lift if I wanted a augmentation and I was open to it as I wanted to have bigger breasts. Once he said lift he said to me " I dont think you understand the serious of this matter"-- I did. and I wanted him to continue explaining to me the lift process. He had told me to go home and think about my decision because he thought I did not understand the process. I had thought about it and decided to go along with the operation and saved more money. Months later Dr Pugash had told me that he did not feel comfortable moving forward with me as he did not think I understand the severity of the operation . That was that... After months and months of waiting of our intial contact to make a appointment he cancelled saying I wasn't ready all of a sudden. It just came off a bit odd that he ended it right then and there.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

This is my second visit to Dr. Pugash. My first experience was 13 years ago with my initial breast augmentation surgery. This time I decided to have a lift and my implants updated. Both experiences have exceeded my expectations of what I expect from both my health care provider and the overall surgical procedure. From the moment I booked the initial consult, the experience was wonderful. The staff are so attentive and provide personalized care right from the beginning. Dr Pugash is thorough, honest and professional. The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end. Any concerns I had were quickly addressed. The results have been amazing. After 6 children and this being my second set of implants, I wasn’t sure what to expect. The results are better than what I envisioned and I am so happy I made the decision to have the procedure done. I highly recommend Dr Pugash and his practice to those considering breast augmentation and breast lift surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018