Dr. Eric Pugash

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Pugash is an excellent surgeon. I had Breast augmentation 5 weeks ago. I am so happy with the result they suit my body perfectly. It did take 1 year for the consult but I think that says a lot about how amazing he is. It was well worth the wait I felt very comfortable, he is very knowledgeable and he is a perfectionist which is exactly what I was looking for. I got 450cc smooth round implants. They are beautiful. I had no complications it was easy smooth and a great result. You have nothing to worry about with Dr.Pugash. Just be excited and confident you are in good hands. His receptionists are very sweet and they take good care of you as well. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

The year waitlist was absolutely worth it! From the initial consult, Dr. Pugash made me feel comfortable, which led me to book my surgery on the same day. My advice: Have an idea of what size and look you're looking for and allow Dr. Pugash to come up with what he believes will achieve that look on your body frame! Do not go off and do your own research because you will drive yourself nuts comparing yourself to others and this is not helpful nor relevant at all. My experience was great with all of the staff. I mostly interacted with Simone who is so knowledgeable herself & she was incredible throughout the entire process from beginning until end and always made herself available to address any questions or concerns. I will not forget the fact that Dr. Pugash's team was willing to post pone my surgery and make efforts to find a date as there was a sudden death in my family. I honestly don't believe every doctor would allow that due to their jammed packed schedules. However, they found a way! You're in good hands. Listen to the experts:)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I am 56 years old and just had a breast lift and implant surgery about 5 months ago. I researched many Doctors and love the reviews I heard about Dr.Pugash! I was very nervous and thought maybe I was to old for this surgery. Dr Pugash and the ladies in the office were so great and took care me with every question before and after my surgery. So glad I chose him and I would recommend him to anyone because he has a lot of experience. Thank you Dr. Pugash for giving me my breasts back!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Pugash has the best bedside manner. I was scared not only of having surgery but of the results. It has been life changing! Staff in the office and at the surgical facility are top notch and so caring. I knew I was in good hands from start to finish. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend Dr.Pugash. This Mommies makeover was a 10 out if 10!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I chose Dr Pugash as my surgeon for my breast augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the way my breasts look now. If I had to choose again I would always choose and trust Dr Pugash and his team over and over again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I'm now three months post op, having had a face lift, brow lift and lower blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Pugash. Putting my trust in this highly skilled and caring professional was one of the smartest things I have ever done. A friend recently commented, "It must be nice to look the way you used to." She thought my greatly improved appearance was due to weight loss. Another friend simply said, "You look beautiful." She decided that I must be wearing more makeup than usual. If you've ever considered having facial plastic surgery, I'd recommend booking a consultation right away. It was always a pleasure to connect with Simone in the office, the staff at the surgical centre was first-rate, and Dr. Pugash is outstanding.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had 3 procedures with Dr. Pugash over 20 years ago. He did my upper & lower eyes, tummy tuck and replaced the silicone breast implants that another doctor had done as they were leaking. My doctor had recommended him as she had seen his work and said he was the best. He did such a good job and I am still really happy with my eyes and stomach. As I am now in my mid 60's I have just had my breasts lifted and replaced the saline implants. The life of the saline implants were max 15 years back then and they were still perfect when he replaced them after all those years. Cannot believe the incredible results with my new implants and the lift that he suggested. It did take a little while to get an appointment as he has become such a popular doctor but I wouldn't have trusted another person with this procedure. His office staff Simone and Meredith were really helpful and were able to answer any questions that I needed. After consulting with Dr. Pugash they had my surgery arranged and helped me with any details that arose. Love how supportive they were. I was very impressed with his surgical and recovery staff also. They were very professional and helped me come out of the anesthesia without my usual nausea. I am extremely happy with my breast surgery and I would not hesitate to recommend him as he has given me beautiful, natural and long lasting results with all three procedures.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I had my surgery done with Dr. Pugash about a year ago. Both the surgery and recovery went pretty well for me. Dr. Pugash is very professional and someone I can totally trust. He provided helpful advice on what to do before, during and post-surgery. I am happy with the results and appreciate that he and his staff made this happen. I would recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone who is considering breast augmentation surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Choosing dr pugash for my breast augmentation surgery was the best decision I could have made. He is very professional and knows what he is doing. My results are more amazing then I ever dreamed. Also his staff are very lovely people to be around.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Pugash and his staff were outstanding. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. I felt I was in good hands every step of the way with every question answered with confidence. Spectacular is the word most often used by friends to describe the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Pugash exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017