Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I recently had an abdominalplasty done by Dr. Pugash. I am extremely happy with the results, just after 2 months. He is an excellent surgeon and takes the time to answer all of your questions. The staff is very pleasant. I trusted Dr. Pugash to do what he thought needed to be done and he exceeded my expectations. I also didn't feel much pain at all after the surgery. It took me a month to stand upright fully, and that was uncomfortable but it is an extensive surgery so it is important to give yourself time to heal and follow his instructions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

My Experience with Dr.Pugash and his team was top notch. I can't say enought about how well everything turned out. Simone is fantasic, very caring and sweet. Dr.Pugash has a real talent for what he does, his experience really shows in the results. I chose him based off reviews and before and after pictures and I wasn't disappointed. I chose not to go in there with a set idea of what I wanted, and let him tell me what I should get. He made me look proportioned and natural, I went with the size and implant type he recommended for me and I couldn't be happier. Everything he said was going to happen after surgery happened, he left no room for surprises. I recommend listening to all of his aftercare instructions, I got complacent and didnt follow through and ended up with a small infection. I caught the infection early and he was on it, with in an hour of calling them I had the antibiotics in my hand and it was cleared up within two days. I recommend Dr.Pugash and his team to anyone getting a BA, I sure hope he is still around when I get them changed out in 15years!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Pugash and his team are simply the best. Professional, accommodating and very skilled. With the highest quality, care and amazing results I am pleased to be able to rate him an "excellent" in all categories. I am thrilled with the results. I have known two other people that had augmentations from other surgeons and never saw them again after the surgery. The aftercare is incomparable. Very highly regarded in my books.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

It has been over a year now since I had my breast implants (with lift), and I couldn't be happier. I wanted to write a review immediately after my surgery, however I thought I would wait to make sure I was just as happy months down the road as I was after my surgery. YES I AM! From the first consult to the post surgery appointment, Dr. Pugash and his staff (Simone) were fantastic. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Very professional highly recommended by friends who experienced. Very soft and natural treatment and a very human person, Will recommend Dr Pugash without hesitation. A very sastisfied customer from France.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Absolutely amazing! Strongly recommended for anyone who needs a makeover.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Pugash was amazing throughout my whole experience - from the consultation to post-care. He is very knowledgeable and really helped make it easy for me to make decisions around the size, the placement, the type of implants and the incision location. The ladies at the office were also great. I felt very taken care of. I had my surgery only 2 months ago and I am already incredibly happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Pugash!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very professional. Dr. Pugash gave suggestions on what would work for me and it did. I have a very natural, balanced look. Happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Pugash was amazing !! I'm so happy with my breast . He's simply the best .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Eric pugash and his staff are really incredible and professional. I am very happy and satisfied with the results!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017