Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

In 2004, I underwent breast augmentation with another plastic surgeon. Over the years my left breast became deformed due to the implant not dropping correctly. I contacted Dr. Pugash in order to perform corrective surgery and replace the old implants. I can't even begin to express how thrilled I am with the results. Dr. Pugash reconstructed my left breast and replaced the implants. He also worked very hard to make my breasts look natural and beautiful again by moving and correcting the original scars. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and I felt very safe in his care. Thank you Dr. Pugash and staff!! I am so happy!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Pugash is a very knowledgeable, skilled surgeon. His team is warm and welcoming as well. I had breast augmentation surgery four months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. I listened to his recommendation for the size (I also had reasonable expectations) and I think they are perfect! I had confidence in his decades of experience and just knew I would be happy with the results if I listened to his recommendations and followed pre-op and post-op instructions. His wait time is quite long, but he is well worth the wait. The result is worth it. Dr. Pugash was also very informative, as were his staff. False creek surgical centre was also lovely and I felt well cared for. I know two other patients of Dr. Pugash who are thrilled with their results too. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

When I first did my consult with him he seemed vey arrogant and egotistical. I am so glad I never did my surgery with him. He refused to do 400cc on me. I went with Dr. Rai and he did 450cc!! My breast look amazing and I will NEVER have regrets because I got the max for my body. (5'0 96 lbs) If you don't want a second surgery and REGRETS, Avoid this surgeon. He doesn't like going bigger. By the way, we (my husband and I) took our kids to this office because we didn't have babysitter that day. Right when he came in the room, he told us to take the kids out of the room or else he wouldn't give me a consultation if I didn't. We took the kids to the reception area for the receptionist to watch them and they were crying so bad which distracted us even more! Thanks but no thanks.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Pugash and his team are excellent. I was well informed before, during, and after the surgery. My recovery went well and my results are amazing. Because Dr. Pugash used a Keller funnel I only have about 1.5" incision on each breast, and they are healing nicely. I'm also grateful that he and Simone accommodated my request to schedule the surgery in time for an important event. I had breast augmentation almost four months ago. I have a 26" ribcage. Pre-op I had 29.5" bust, and I am now 32.5" from 225cc hp implants. I went from 30B to a 30DD cup, without my breasts ending up with a "fake" look. My breasts took about three months to settle. Dr. Pugash also recommended a fitting at Diane's, where I discovered amazing bras (Chantelle spacer bra to name one). A very good experience overall!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Pugash is very knowledgable and personable. I know four people who have gone to him now, everyone is more than happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Pugash was amazing. Him and his staff made me feel really comfortable and confident every step of the way - from consultation to pre-operation, and on surgery date to post operation appointments. I couldn't be happier with my results and highly recommend him to anyone looking to get work done in the Vancouver area.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Pugash and his team are amazing! Simone especially, was so helpful. I'm about one month post op and loving the results so far. Thank you dr. Pugash!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Pugash is an amazing Dr. I have been referring him to everyone I can. I had breast augmentation, and they look perfect. I have breast feed three kids and was left with a AA bra size. I was completely embarrassed about my chest. Dr Pugash was honest in my sizing and I am extremely happy with the results. I will continue to see him. Also Simon was wonderful!Thank you Dr. Pugash it is life changing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Just had my one year post op appointmentwith Dr. Pugash for my BA and I couldn't be happier with the results! It was a bit of a wait to book with him but well worth it. Him and his staff are very knowledgable and friendly. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Pugash for any surgery!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Best doctor! Got amazing results, it's ve been 5 years since my surgery and no issues.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016