Ratings for Dr. Eric Pugash

I had breast augmentation 2 months ago.I couldn't be happier with the result. The only thing that I can say is he is amazing 👌🏼I've got a super natural breast. I have two kids and my younger son is 18 months, I was worry but he made me relax and made it very smooth experience for me. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a number one plastic surgeon. Dr. Pugash, I want you to know I think you’re doing a wonderful job. You made me feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. Thanks for your warmth, care, and attention. Thank you Simone, you are one of the loveliest lady I've ever seen. Youvare so helpful and supportive. Nobody can find anyone better than him and his staff in Vancouver🌺 Breast augmentation, 300 cc, silicone, high profile

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery on June 1st, 2017. I wanted to leave a review a few months after surgery so I could give an honest and detailed review. I initially chose Dr. Pugash because of his stellar reviews and word of mouth reputation. I also travel back and forth to Vancouver regularly and wasn't happy with some of the doctors I had met in my own province. My first interaction was with his staff and I have to say I was impressed. Simone is an absolute doll and a pleasure to correspond with. She answered all my initial questions and even had me submit some photos for Dr. Pugash to take a look at to review my options before even seeing him in person. She worked with me on getting on the waiting list and eventually getting an appointment that worked with my schedule, I was worried that because I was an out of town patient it would cause issues or delays. I'm happy to say that wasn't so. Simone took the time to check up on me and make sure everything was set up. Once I eventually got an a consultation (yes his waiting list is long, but doesn't this tell you something????? Well, worth the wait I promise) Dr. Pugash went over everything very thoroughly. I had very little follow up questions because he was so confident and knowledgeable of what my best options would be. I booked the appointment immediately after the consultation, eagerly anticipating my surgery date. On the day of my surgery we went over sizing... I was a little unsure exactly what I wanted and I was stuck between two sizes, I really wanted a great look but I didn't want them to be over the top either. Dr. Pugash made a suggestion and let me tell you he was bang on. I so happy I listened to him. He really knows what he is doing. The care I received while at the medical center was phenomenal. Everyone there was so kind and caring, I have never had anything done surgically before that was considered to be cosmetic, so I didn't know what to expect. But it was professional, clean, I was completely confident knowing I was in great hands. When I woke from surgery I felt oddly, fine. I had all my aftercare and I went back to where I was staying to rest for a week. Recovery was honestly much better than I was expecting. I rested lots and was in minimal pain (I had breast augmentation with Silicone implants/ 400cc) and I could tell from the first time I saw myself after the surgery that Dr. Pugash had done an amazing job. They look amazing. They are very high up to begin with (in all honesty I didn't mind that at all.... lol) although they did settle quite a bit after the first week. Still looking amazing but much more natural. I went back to see him for a follow up after a week before going home. He again was a pleasure to deal with, we went over the procedure, what I need to do to take care of them going forward and he himself was very pleased with the outcome. I was back to work (and office job) one week and one day after my surgery. It's now almost 3 months in and I'm still walking on air. The small incisions under each breast are still a bit red but nothing like they were, and you can tell that they are going to be almost undetectable in the next few months. The implants themselves are very soft and natural feeling while still holding amazing shape and fullness. So yes, his waiting list is long but he is worth it. I will eventually need a lift in a few years as my breasts were starting to droop a bit before the augmentation and I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Pugash.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery at the age of 24, 30 years ago, done by another surgeon. One of the implants had ruptured and calcified and was very firm. They were both misshapen from time and multiple pregnancies. I was very nervous about having replacement surgery because my first experience was not a good one, yet I knew something had to be done. Dr. Pugash had come highly recommended and with good reason. He guided me in my decision making to get the result I would be most comfortable with. I also had a very bad experience with anesthetic in the past and I was very nervous about that. I told Dr. Pugash and he arranged a consult with the anesthesiologist so I could discuss my concerns. It was amazing! No sickness afterwards at all. I'm so happy I took the chance because his skill and expertise has given me the soft, natural looking breasts I always wanted. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you, Dr. Pugash!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Pugash performed a breast reduction and lift for me at 55 years of age. I had suffered from neck and shoulder pain from the extra weight, had difficulty finding clothes that fit, and felt extremely self conscious for years. Immediately after surgery, the pain neck and shoulder pains subsided, and within a couple of weeks I was able to fit my clothes better. The surgery was, to my mind, a huge success, and the pre-op and post-op were managed excellently. I just saw Dr. Pugash for a final check-in; his follow up is second to none. Dr. Pugash does absolutely excellent work, and I highly recommend him. I wish I had seen him years ago!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I went to see Dr.Pugash for breast augmentation. His staff is very professional and helpful through out the process. I'm very happy and Dr.Pugash went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much to all. I'm recommending Dr. Pugash and his staff-top quality.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Pugash and his staff are well educated, honest, informative and polite. Through the whole process I felt very comfortable and well informed everything was explained to me thoroughly. I would highly recommend to Dr. Pugash to anyone. I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Pugash is a very talented cosmetic surgeon. Based on the beautiful results I saw in other women, I made an appointment to see Dr. Pugash and waited for almost two years to see him. I am 53 years old and had three kids. I relied completely on Dr. Pugash's recommendations for the type of breast augmentation appropriate for me. I also had upper and lower blepharotomy to my asian eyes. Pre-operative - I was informed every step of the way. Post-operative - went smoothly and my one question was answered very quickly. The most wonderful gift Dr. Pugash gave me was making me look and feel so beautiful again! The improvements look natural so people say I look prettier these day but don't know what was done. Last but not least, my happiness has transcended to other areas of my life. Thank you very much Dr. Pugash and also to your very kind, highly organized secretary Simone!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Pugash is excellent! I couldn't be happier with the results, my breast looks beautiful and natural. I widely recommend Dr. Pugash to any woman who wants the best results.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Pugash is an excellent and talented cosmetic surgeon. I went to him for a breast augmentation. I am 46 and breast fed two kids. Dr. Pugash considered my body shape and size, my damage and made suggestions based on his assessment. I took his advice and not only are my breasts beautiful, firm and full, they are perfectly proportioned to my body. The unexpected benefit is that my waist seems tiny and I have gained a very feminine and proportioned physique. I highly recommend this doctor. In addition to his expertise, his staff members (Simone!) are kind, efficient and knowledgable as well as his surgery staff which are kind and considerate. Six stars out of five.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I cant even begin to start with how truly amazing Dr Pugash is as well as his amazing staff. Right from the beginning there is tons of information and never once did I feel as though I was left in the dark about anything. When you call to make your first consultation (DO IT ITS WORTH IT) you are greeted by a warming voice on the other end of the line. Simone's voice to so caring and helpful it just helps you move forward without any worry about how truly professional they are. She will give you as much info over the phone as you require as well as send you an information package that will ease your mind and give you more info.. Upon my first visit with Dr Pugash, I knew right away that I made the right decision in choosing him, He asks you question and will answer any of your questions even before you ask them, He is very knowledgeable and helpful..Never once did he push you to move forward to suggest anything. He will ask your opinion on things before giving his. He never pushed me to go larger or smaller, he gave worst case scenario's, even showed pictures of what could happen. I give compete trust in Dr Pugash. He takes his time and truly cares about you. I cant say enough about him and his team. Right to the moment of walking into the operation room he had a great team that would make you laugh and relax..Waking up from the surgery and feeling great and happy with what he has done. Even going back in and having check ups, he feels like someone Ive known for a long time and Im grateful that I didn't rush and researched for someone as wonderful as he is. Dont wait, make the call, go in and meet that amazing team and see for yourself why he is the best man for the job....Thanks again Dr Pugash for a job well done and a very happy lady

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017