You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I am very happy with my breast augmentation! Dr Pugash was very polite, straightforward, and reassuring. His staff was equally friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Pugash is a wonderful surgeon. I've had my breast augmentation done about a month ago now and it's been a smooth recovery. I am quite satisfied with the look of my results. I went in to get my breast redone after 9 years of not being happy with the ones I had before. I had saline breast implants and changed them into silicone. The saline ones didn't settle the way it should and was a lot higher than I would prefer. I went to Dr. Pugash with my concerns and he listen and delivered amazing results. Even right after the surgery I can see the different! Thank you Dr. Pugash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Eric Pugash is the best doctor I have ever seen, regardless of specialty. He is warm, caring and knowledgable. He looks out for your interests and wants you to be happy above all. I went from a B cup to a DD cup 5 weeks ago. They look and feel natural. I would highly reccommend Dr Pugash for any cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2873983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

So happy with my result it changed my life , went from AA cup and absolutely no breast tissue to a C/D cup it looks so natural amazing I feel awsome thanks again dr Pugash !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

6 week post-op....I had lift and augmentation results are awesome!!! I highly recommend Dr Pugash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

In my opinion, Pugash over delivered with my breast augmentation and I could not be happier. Initially, I did not know what to expect and was fearful. However, I put my faith in him based upon word of mouth and reviews that I had read. I had been told he is the best "boob doctor" out there and that is an understatement. My results are amazing, perfect actually, and I feel so confident in my appearance now. I absolutely made the best decision by going to this doctor. It has been about 4 weeks and I feel incredible. Make sure you do whatever he tells you to and don't skimp on any of his instructions post-op if you want your money's worth. LOL. PS: I am 54. It's never too late to do it!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Pugash was absolutely incredible throughout the whole process from start to finish. He explained the risks and procedure thoroughly. The results after surgery was nothing short of amazing. I had both a breast lift and augmentation and they are perfect! I am so grateful to Dr. Pugash and his team. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking the most beautiful results possible. I found that he under promised and over-delivered!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2858943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was hesitant to go with Dr.Pugash at the beginning because he came across as arrogant and straight forward - not super heart warming. I carried through with him because of friends who have gone to him, reviews, and pictures. After all, I paid to get this procedure done to have amazing results, I judged him on his knowledge and work. MY ultimate goal was to have an amazing BA and that's what I have. I went from a small B, perhaps an A to a 32DD (bra is getting a little bit tight so who knows)!!
Day of surgery Pugash is very professional and a little more heart warning. The surgery was a lot smoother than I expected, I cant really say I was in any extreme pain. Pugash, the team of nurses, and the anesthesiologist were amazing. My first plastic surgery and being put under experience and I can totally vouch that they made it as painless as possible.
SIMONE is an angel, she is extremely accommodating to your needs and your school/work schedule. She always replies to emails quickly and gives you all the information you need. You might notice that sometimes Pugash is in a rush juggling 2/3 different appointments at once - if you felt like you did not get everything answered that is crucial to making your decision, shoot Simone an email or give her a call and she will literally guide you through this process.
That lady has amazing customer service skills!!!! A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had BA over 3 months ago. I was barely an A cup, went to a 32D cup. I love my new look . My breasts look amazing! If I ever decide to get plastic surgery in the future, Dr Pugash will be my doctor, I trust him 100%. The receptionist"Simone" was extremely helpful, she's a wonderful lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

After considerable research I decided to go for a consult with Dr. Pugash regarding a facelift.
I had all my questions answered and left feeling very confident with Dr. Pugash and his staff. Although I had to wait several months to have the surgery. It was worth the wait.
I am now 3 + weeks post-op and am thrilled with my results. The entire process, from consultation to surgery to follow-up, has been relatively stress-free and positive.
I look like myself, just better. I feel like I have my "face" back. I have had many compliments on my "new haircut" or my "flawless skin". Nobody has ever asked if I've had cosmetic surgery. They seem to know I look wonderful, they just don't know exactly why.
I think that at 70, this was the right time for me. I am also confident that I selected the best surgeon. Overall one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Zero regrets.
Highly recommend Dr. Pugash if you're considering having a facelift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817752].votes_count ]]