Ratings for Dr. Carmen D. Bosch

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I love Dr. Bosch! She is very knowledgeable about diabetes and has a wonderful helpful vibe. Totally love her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Bosch and her staff are wonderful. On my first visit with her she spent 45 minutes with me, asking about my medical questions but also learning about me and my history. In this day an age, this is unheard of. Her nurse followed up on all actions I was advised by the doctor, to make sure I completed them. And Dr. Bosch even called me from vacation (with no attitude) when I had a question about my hurt knee. Her nurse and front desk help are also just as amazing. In NYC, being able to find such commitment to patients is invaluable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Bosch is a knowledgeable & helpful person. She always has a smile and makes me feel comfortable. She is the BEST female doctor I’ve meet.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Bosch is one of the brightest and best doctors i have ever met. her office is well organized and she is a brilliant and caring person. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I grew up in a time in which men were doctors and women were nurses. My experience with Dr. Bosch has convinced me that more women should be doctors. Not only is Dr. Bosch highly skilled, she has an empathy that many men in the medical field do not possess. If this is a natural female trait, it is most welcome. She is the first doctor with whom I feel completely comfortable and able to discuss things openly. She listens carefully, is very knowledgeable, and seems to truly care about me. I have been her patient for 10 years and have found her diagnoses always to be correct. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr Bosch is the best. She is very thorough. She takes her time with you never rushes.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Bosch is a great through Dr. She caught a condition that I had had for many years without knowing. Very through. Even some Dr's themselves are only alloted so many minutes with patients because of the insurance work sometimes, she always took the time to answer my questions and always listened responded to the way I felt instead of what she could have assumed what my symptoms could be from some book. Her staff was always attentive and I never waited more then 20 minutes for an appt. I had.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Bosch is great. She is smart, human and caring. She treats you like a person, not a task on her to-do list. She has great people skills. I am not crazy about her nurse practitioner, but that is ok.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Even though my interactions with the doctor is usually not very long, she always took the time to listen and answer all my questions, was very polite, and never made feel like she was rushing me out the door. Her nurse practitioner is also very knowledgeable and helpful, and assured me that I can always telephone if I had a medical question/issue.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Carmen D. Bosch's Credentials

• Esc De Med Fund Tech-Educ Souza Marques, Rio De Janeiro, Rj, Brazil (Grad. 1986)