Ratings for Dr. James W Turner

thank you dr turner for your help so much, great job

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

He did a horrible job on my fathers back. He can hardly get around too much scar tissue he can only have acupuncture to relieve the pain and it only lasts an hour. 😞

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr.Turner saved my life! He's amazing! I couldn't imagine any other neurosurgeon..... He was FANTASTIC!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr James Turner is the Best in mine and my husbands book !! He is also very friendly which you do not find in many specialist . We would highly recommend him for everything he specializes in . It was a pleasure to have him for our doctor :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Poor bedside manner; lacks knowledge of the important things in his field of medicine. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Turner and his staff were extremely punctual, friendly and professional. I had a list of questions to ask Dr. Turner about my condition, as well as, a family member that also had some questions. I asked Dr. Turner how many of these questions I could ask on the office visit and he responded "all of them" Dr. Turner is conservative in his approach and does not "rush" to the surgerical option. Dr. Turner is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Excellent, timely care given by M.D. and staff. The surgical staff at Eastern Maine Medical Center were friendly, helpful and provided great care. As an R.N. it is difficult to become a patient, but any fears I had dissolved quickly. Thanks Dr. Turner and staff.....R.Brocke

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. James W Turner's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp