Ratings for Dr. Kerith D. Lawrence

Dr. Lawrence is one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have ever encountered. She has been my and my late husband's personal physician since she started with the practice. If Dr. Lawrence feels that you need to see a specialist for a specific problem, she will refer you. This was especially helpful when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Lawrence helped me through that very difficult time and I am blessed to have her as my physician. I have referred my friends to her and they are all very pleased with the care received and the office staff. Ina has been with the practice for many years and is a wonderful asset to them. She has been extremely helpful to me. This is a great practice and Dr. Lawrence is tops in my book.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Lawrence is absolutely wonderful. She takes care of our whole family and we are very happy with her. She will admit when she needs to look something obscure up and will even call on the weekend with lab results. She really truly cares about her patients and makes you feel like you have a real family doc from the old days. Thumbs up for her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Lawrence is extremely helpful and listens well. She asks god questions and thinks outside the box.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

She was very kind, polite, and willing to take time with me. She considered what I told her and asked further questions that were relevant, never discounting anything. She followed up quickly with results. The staff was wonderful, completely prepared and comfortable even though they had just moved to a new building two or three days before.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Kerith D. Lawrence's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1998)