Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Lakes

Good doctors, great staff. Very knowledgeable. Prices are reasonable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Always seems rushed and does not listen to the patients concerns. Can be rough when in your mouth

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Very nice practice- LOVE all the Drs and Hygienists in this place! Dr Lakes understands that times are tough and gives a great discount off my bill. He is also the best at giving novacaine that I've EVER had!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Worked on wrong tooth one time. Insists on using Novocain but then applies it improperly and too fast thereby causing a lot of unnecessary pain. During one visit he said I was not applying enough pressure when baring down on cotton to set something. So I "worked" harder at it. When I got home and the Novocain worn off, I discovered he had me bare-down on my tongue which left a deep impression of my teeth and deep cuts. So much pain. He had not told me this happen either. This was not his first mistake with me, but it is my last. Check with the CT Health Dept. before going there.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008