Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Lang

I have been seeing Dr. "Bob" for 15+ years now. I love him! He is respectful and knowledgeable. When I had a problem with my newborn daughter's stomach problems (9 years ago) and wanted a second opinion, he had no problem with that. After we got the second opinion, we decided that Dr. Bob was right--we went back to him and he was as kind and considerate as ever. He never made us feel bad for getting a second opinion. Our whole family now sees him (husband, two kids, and myself). I would not think of changing doctors.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Lang is a fantastic dr. Is thorough, caring and very personable. Looks at your health issues from all angles, considers all risks and benefits before treating, and is never condescending about your personal input.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

very kind, very personable. great small-town doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Dr. Lang is very nice and very knowledgeable. He will go the extra mile to make sure you have all the information you need. He never spends just the min. amount of time with you. When I go in for a physical, he is with me for at least 45 minutes. In addition, he always wants to know how things are going in my life. When a fmaily member passed away, he made sure he was at the memorial service. I would recommend him to anyone of any age. He is great with children and older people alike.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2005

Dr. Robert D. Lang's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)