Ratings for Dr. John A. Rosella

The office staff are very unprofessional. As I waited to see Dr Rosella I could hear the nurses panicking because they lost a patients lab report. They were swearing and I was shocked that they didn't shut the door to the the room while I waited to be seen. Dr Rosella put me on steroids for 4 months which resulted in me have a bad reaction- leg/feet swelling, and heavy weight gain . He looked at me and said "your husband needs to step up and watch the kids so you can go exercise". He walked out of the room after and I sat there for 20 minutes and no one came back in and he was already seeing another patient so I left. I am seeing a new doctor next week to follow up from this waste of time of appointment. 3 hours is too long for a follow up appointment in my opinion..

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Kept me waiting for over 75 minutes - even though my apt was at 10:00 in the morning. I left without seeing Dr. Rosella because no one could tell me what was going on. I am going to find a new doctor - because the wait time is always soooo long here.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I notice most of these comments are from years ago. Mhy experience was more recent. My doctor was called out of town and I had to see Dr. Rosella for a Norvysc shot in my knee. Dr. Rosella came and put a shot in my knee that almost brought me to tears. I told him and he stuck the needle in further. When he finished he rotated my knee in several different directions. I screamed and saw stars. That was three weeks ago. That and the next day I wasn't even able to stand on my knee. I am still in a lot of pain and the medication did nothing. Besides that he put the needle in the trash instead of the recepticle provided. That night a cleaning person got stuck with the needle when he emptied the trash. I was asked, truly adding insult to injury to take an AIDS and HEP test, which I did so the cleaning man wouldn't have to go through shots he didn't need. I WOULD NOT agree with any of these great cmments, but they were put there years ago. I think he should retire.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr rosella and his staff are the best! Understanding and very knowledgable. I would recommend this facility to everyone. You are a person and not a number here! They made me feel welcome and answered all question! Explanation was so great I really had no questions! Please if your searching for a doctor. I cannot recommend this facility enough!!!! Just a all around a wonderful place with great staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

He is a wonderful doc. Takes his time with you. I have been going to him for 10 years. He really helped me get physically on track too

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

He was my mothers Dr. for over 20 years. She always had great things to say about him and would never see anyone else! He was always very helpful to her...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Rosella most of my life and so have my siblilngs. He is very knowledgeable about Holistic healing as well as medical practices. He does a great adjustment on my back every once in a while too. He's the best. I wold highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

after seeing two endocrinologist and a couple other doctors who did not take me seriously or use the natural desicated hormone treatment I wanted, Dr. Rosella finally recognized my adrenal fatigue (which needed to be treated in order to treat my thyroid) and prescribed the correct dose of Armour that I needed. I was so relieved to finally see a doctor who didn't just write me off as depressed, there is hope!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr.Rosella was the first out of many doctors in 16 years to correctly diagnose me and FINALLY make me feel better. I trust Rosella with everything regarding my health, even when other docs contradict his diagnosis, i will always consult with him before doing anything medically related. He, unlike many docs, is able to look at the big picture and treat underlying causes of symptoms not simply treat the symptoms themselves. His demeanor in the exam room is down-to-business. Some patients may view him as abrasive, but no matter your personal perception of his personality, you will find he is an excellent doctor. There is nothing more important in the medical field than trust in a doctor's knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Very, very good doctor, some criticism for language and bedside manner but what are you looking for? the truth!! Very few doctors can handle the truth.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. John A. Rosella's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff are very unprofessional. As I waited to see Dr Rosella I could hear the nurses panicking because they lost a patients lab report. They were s..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Kept me waiting for over 75 minutes - even though my apt was at 10:00 in the morning. I left without seeing Dr. Rosella because no one could tell me what was go..."

June 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=159564'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014