Ratings for Dr. Gloria D. Golle

It's often very easy to get in on short notice. BUT, she barely looks at you as she is going through a list of questions on a computer. That totally freaks me out as I wonder if it's a "quiz" I could've taken on my own at home. I had two horrible experiences with the staff to the extent that I will never go there again. They cancelled my appointment, yet never called. I took time off work! They filled out a lab test request form incorrectly which made me liable for almost $150 in charges. When I called them to discuss, they were rude and dismissive. I left a message for Dr. Golle, and surprise, surprise...she never called.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great Amazing people and care... been going here for years..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Golle is a good doctor! she knows a lot of things. never been misdiagnosed. and she explains why you are sick. the cause, the effect, and the anticipated solutions. good doctor! many experience!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

She is very rude. I came in there for a sinus infection and she gave me some nasal spray and sent me on my way. After that she actually insulted my hair saying it looked unhealthy. Very unprofessional, especially when I has a morning appointment and rolled out of bed. I came back to tell her that the nasal spray did not work and she actually asked me if I really used it in a very rude way. Would NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Golle for over 7 years now and I can't say enough good things about her. She always remembers me and all the things I have seen her for. I have found her to be knowledgable and very thorough. She won't prescribe antibiotics if you don't need them and she aways makes sure to run appropriate lab-work and tests. I'm surprised to see the negative comments about her on here. Perhaps some people find her accent hard to understand? Trust me, she's very smart and she knows her stuff! A great doctor and I have recommended her to my friends & family.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been visiting DR Golle for a while and in my experience she is not an excellent doctor. But she's not that bad that I have felt a need to change doctors. One think I don't like about her is that she goes on GOOGLE to check and rad about symptoms and will print out a sheet of information for me to take home. If Google could be my doctor I wouldn't need insurance and co-payments to empty my bank account.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I agree with some of the previous posters - Dr. Golle doesn't seem very bright. Though unlike some doctors out there, she'll listen to your concerns and she'll try to answer your questions. However, I changed doctors after a couple of visits because when I'm ill, I want a doctor I can trust, not a doctor who is nice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I'm a bit baffled by some of the negative reviews. I have seen Dr. Golle for over 4 years and she is fabulous. She is professional, knowledgeable, caring and very responsive. I have never had any issues getting an appointment with her or having her call me back. I get UTI's quite a bit and every time I call, the prescription is called in for me. She remembers me every time I come in. She takes the time to listen to you and you never feel rushed. She's extemely friendly and easy to talk to. She has NEVER sent me for any unnecessary tests during my time as her patient.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

One of the patients who wrote was right. She seems not too bright and orders a lot of tests, sort of trial and error. She is worst at returning phone calls --which is very important to a patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I love Dr Golle... She takes her time with you and listens which is one of the most important things a doctor can do for a patient.. She does rush and hurry you out the door like most Doctors...I would recommend her to everyone. She is a 10 on the scale of 1-10.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010